TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through November 04, 2021

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XLI - A New Era: 7th Show, Nov 3: Archive through November 04, 2021 users admin

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Sunday, October 31, 2021 - 3:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
"There's Gonna Be Blood"

1 hr

Bisc here: I'm chomping at the bit! Wanna see Erica 'Play Lioness'. Last week she easily made fire in her exile stint, bet she's got more grit to show us still.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, October 31, 2021 - 9:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I agree!

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Monday, November 01, 2021 - 8:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Sure hope so!

Vickie

07-16-2004

Monday, November 01, 2021 - 8:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vickie a private message Print Post    
I want to see who needs to go, go. I hate that they were trying to blow the comp to vote someone out. So one of them decision makers need to leave. I’m not really into Tiffany & Ricard both are conniving. The blue team is the one I would like to see the haters go.

Chippy

08-16-2007

Wednesday, November 03, 2021 - 5:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chippy a private message Print Post    
Wait what? They can break up at tribal and plot? I don’t like it.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, November 03, 2021 - 6:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
No one even speaks to Heather, Jeff only spoke to Heather because everyone else was busy whispering to each other LOL.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, November 03, 2021 - 6:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Chippy, they have been allowing this for the last few seasons. I cant remember who started it years ago

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, November 03, 2021 - 6:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I missed who all voted for who. I need to rewatch later

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, November 03, 2021 - 7:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
who went home?

Why doesn't anyone post this anymore?

Rvon

12-11-2003

Wednesday, November 03, 2021 - 8:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
Sydney went home.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Wednesday, November 03, 2021 - 8:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
So a Survivor FIRST - the only five who could be voted out at tribal were the five who actually won and earned immunity. Way to go Lord Jeff.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Thursday, November 04, 2021 - 9:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
They may have to rename the show from Survivor to Crapshoot.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Thursday, November 04, 2021 - 10:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Why should anyone ever work to win immunity now if it can be reversed?

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, November 04, 2021 - 10:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Actually, I was amused by the twist. I was however disappointed that Erica decided to work with the very people she screwed over by reversing the immunity challenge win.

And wow, Sydney was a bit of a poor sport with that exit, eh?

And Xander? Smart, smart move! I kept yelling at my TV, give the idol to Tiffany, and so he did.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Thursday, November 04, 2021 - 11:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Why the heck would Xander (when Leanna asked him for the Idol) hand it to her and say yes you may have the FAKE idol???? This gave everybody time to scheme! If they had kept up the act, we would have been provided with the golden moment of Liana handing the idol to Jeff and Jeff proclaiming that this is NOT an idol. Instead we were provided with the circus that ensued.

I thought it was strange that at that point they wouldn't have voted out Xander. Doesn't he still have the extra vote? I can't remember.

I don't even know why Xander told Danny that he knew Liana had the ask a question /steal advantage? That could have changed her mind on using it on him or using it at all.

So now does it mean that Shan and Naseer also have their own immunity idol because it was activated by the three cuckoo statements?

It kind of makes it look like Xander is going to be the target next week.. there are a bunch of people that are going to be upset with the way this was orchestrated.

It already kills me when everyone tells other people that they found an advantage or an idol. The three cuckoo questions made it for sure that everybody knew that those three people have an idol. Maybe they thought that was a way to hide it but the players are way too smart nowadays. But this season it's so ridiculous because everybody knows about everybody's advantage between production not actually thinking through or players blabbing. I really wish they made a rule that you cannot tell anybody that you have the idol.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, November 04, 2021 - 11:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Sincebb, oh, that's a good point about Xander...except the paper she had said they HAD to tell her the truth?

66mustang

07-01-2011

Thursday, November 04, 2021 - 12:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send 66mustang a private message Print Post    
I agree that Xander should not have said the idol was fake. If he was required to only tell the truth, he could have just kept his mouth closed and let Liana ASSuME that what he was giving her was a real idol. But then again she should have KNOWN that the idol was fake since Xander knew she had the advantage and would have had absolutely no reason to show a real idol at tribal.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, November 04, 2021 - 12:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Yeah, I think Liana was feeling pretty bulletproof and proud of herself, and I agree, she should have known something was up.

Like I said, I think it was a good play on Xander's part.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Thursday, November 04, 2021 - 1:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Karuuna, yes it's true that the person had to tell the truth. Okay, so then if she asked him for the idol and he had it in his possession he would have to tell her the truth...that he had it and then he would have to give it to her. Now, since he did not have the idol in his possession, when she asked that question he could have just said no, I don't have it. I'm assuming he would have to tell production ahead of time if he were to give it to another person? But if he wasn't going to trick her, it makes no sense. Why would he say he was glad that he made a fake immunity idol earlier? Wouldn't it have made sense to keep that and use that later if he needed it? Now, he can never use the fake immunity idol play.

At first, I thought when he was pulling it out of his waistband he was just going to keep it wrapped. So that they couldn't see what was in it and then he was going to open it up and it would be empty.

If Zander had to tell Liana the idol was fake... wouldn't it have been more fun just to say no? She would then have to verify with Jeff if that were true or not? No one would have known Tiff had it. This now established Evvie, Zander and Tiffany as a hard alliance. This will make them all an easy targets going forward.

I was also, at first, surprised to see Erika voting with the other side. The only thing I could think of is that she did that in order for them not to be upset with her that she took away their immunity

As far as Sydney... If she had used her vote it would have been a tie. That would have been an interesting outcome if all they knew was Xander didn't have the idol but they didn't know who had it

Also, if Xander knew that Evvie was okay I guess he didn't care about having Sydney around for the extra vote? Otherwise he would have used the idol on her. Aren't there two people that have an extra vote?

I was so hoping that when Evvie was exposed as having told (was it) Leanna about his advantage.. that everybody else was going to pipe up and said that Evvie had also told them. She has been spreading everyone's information around. I really don't think he can trust her and I hope he realizes that. She even said she didn't think she would have used the idol on him if in the same position.

This year is just so freaking convoluted and confusing lol

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, November 04, 2021 - 1:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Possibly he had talked to production and they said he had to say the idol was fake?

Probably not, but he just couldn't resist!

As for those who won immunity and then had it reversed, at least they got a feast. I don't care much for resets or reversals, but it did make for interesting footage.

Pamy, I wish I had written down the votes!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, November 04, 2021 - 1:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Sweet Baby Jeebus... this is confusing

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, November 04, 2021 - 1:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I love how unpredictable it is! :-) Past years, you could see what was coming long before it happened.

I believe that Xander thought they had the votes to get Deshaun out, which is why he didn't want the idol used. But why should he use his idol on Sydney, when she was sitting on her extra vote? She did try the shot in the dark, so she knew she was at risk.

At any rate, I'm kind of glad Liana was shut down. I don't really like her and Shan... so glad they got a bit of a notice that they weren't in total control of the game.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Thursday, November 04, 2021 - 5:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I bet they are all as confused as we are lol Next week should be crazy.

Ok...so help me remember. The advantages that are still out there. Zander has Idol and extra vote. Shan has Idol and extra vote (taken from JD) and Naseer has an Idol...?

Chippy

08-16-2007

Thursday, November 04, 2021 - 5:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chippy a private message Print Post    
Thing is, the ones that found the idols being required to call themselves out with those ridiculous sayings and then give someone else the ability to steal the idols as if they may not know who owns them … and the ability to take away a team won immunity as a reward for what again? It’s too much. It’s making any skills to get ahead in the game obsolete. May as well roll some dice for the win. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Thursday, November 04, 2021 - 5:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
You think some of them are saying...why didn't I try out LAST year?