TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
7th Show, Nov 3

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XLI - A New Era: 7th Show, Nov 3 users admin

Survivor
Survivor (on CBS)

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through November 04, 2021Sincebb125 11-04-21  5:40 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Thursday, November 04, 2021 - 4:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
This game has always required an immense amount of luck to get to the end. Luck with which team you're on, luck with which buff you pick out of a basket. So I'm not minding the extra luck needed this season. What a fun episode! The scheming around the steal. I'm so glad she got burned. And the person who went home? I'm fine with that. I feel like we hardly knew her.

ANd yes, xander has to answer honestly about his fake idol that he didn't have an idol. He can make another fake one! These idols may turn into a shell game. Keeps it interesting. Who do you trust to hold your advantage and then give it back?

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, November 04, 2021 - 5:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I'm with Kar, I am enjoying this season and not knowing what is going on LOL I dont like how confusing some of it is but I have to say that the hour wizzes by! I would actually pay top dollar for an extra hour a week of this show.

I like Liana and am so bummed Shan has screwed her game. She should have never listened to Shan.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, November 04, 2021 - 7:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I got the votes from Rob Cesternino and Stephen Fishbach's Survivor Know-It-Alls podcast.

Votes to boot DeShawn: Evvie, Tiffany, Xander

Votes to boot Sydney: Naseer, Erika, Liana, Heather, Shan

Votes to boot Evvie: Danny, DeShawn x 2

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Friday, November 05, 2021 - 6:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
who is "cancer"?

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Friday, November 05, 2021 - 7:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
I'm guessing Xander?

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, November 05, 2021 - 8:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
LOL... Seamonkey's autocorrect cracks me up sometimes.

Didn't Sydney vote?

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, November 05, 2021 - 8:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
And Erika, Erika, Erika... she had a moment, and she lost it.

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Friday, November 05, 2021 - 8:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
No Sydney used her thingie....instead of voting.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Friday, November 05, 2021 - 9:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Shot in the Dark

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Friday, November 05, 2021 - 9:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
LOL...thanks Sincebb1!

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, November 05, 2021 - 9:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Oh, thank you, Scooter, I forgot that made you lose a vote. But didn't she also have an extra vote? Or am I remembering that wrong? Maybe that was just Xander.

I can't keep track! LOL.

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Friday, November 05, 2021 - 10:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
Karuuna, I don't think she did...but I'm not 100% sure....I'm with you, I can't keep track...had I known what was in store for this season, I would have make up excel spreadsheets for all of us.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Friday, November 05, 2021 - 10:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
It's never too late LOL I still think we need some sort of something to keep track

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Friday, November 05, 2021 - 11:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
Maybe a road map LOL

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, November 05, 2021 - 2:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Sydney did not vote. Didn't want to use her extra vote.

She is something else. Her exit interview on RHAP came with a warning not suitable for children or those who shrink from expletives.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, November 05, 2021 - 2:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
We need Claire (from BB).. She podcasted with Taran about Survivor and turns out she keeps charts on her computer of who is safe, not safe, who has as advantages. She has watched since season one.

Derek was there but only looked in because he was hungry, as this is his first season watching this much survivor with Claire.

She should post her charts.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, November 05, 2021 - 2:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
And Sydney said that she was not upset with Erika and that she would have snatched that hammer and crushed that hourglass before Jeff could stop her.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, November 05, 2021 - 3:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Her exit interview on RHAP came with a warning not suitable for children or those who shrink from expletives.

Yikes. Sounds like time didn't soften her view.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, November 05, 2021 - 4:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
No, but in another podcast someone said she is being bashed and bullied in social media for being Jewush, among other things. She did not bring that up in her exit interview, which was audio only.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Friday, November 05, 2021 - 5:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
She was not happy. According to Jim Early, she’s responsible for a number of spoilers on the season.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, November 05, 2021 - 7:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Sea, ty for the voting results!

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Friday, November 05, 2021 - 7:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I think Shan has a second vote.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Saturday, November 06, 2021 - 1:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
According to this:
https://survivor.fandom.com/wiki/Survivor_41

Naseer has a hidden immunity idol (an activated "Beware Advantage")

Shan has a hidden immunity idol (an activated "Beware Advantage") and an extra vote (from "Prisoner's Dilemma")

Tiffany has a hidden immunity idol (an activated "Beware Advantage") and an extra vote (from "Prisoner's Dilemma") - these were Xander's but he had to give them to her so he didn't own them when Liana used her "Knowledge is Power" advantage on him

(Earlier, Brad was voted our while holding a Vote Steal and a hidden immunity idol.)

No one else has anything, and no one left has used their Shot in the Dark.

Also from that same page, "Survivor 41 is the first season to have castaways born in the 2000s, and the first season to have castaways born after the premiere of Borneo." JD, Liana and Xander are 20!!!!

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Saturday, November 06, 2021 - 3:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Kitt!

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Saturday, November 06, 2021 - 4:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Second that. Thanks very much!

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Sunday, November 07, 2021 - 12:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
Thx too Kitt! So helpful in these confusing times.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert CA Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: