TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
5th Show, Oct 20

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XLI - A New Era: 5th Show, Oct 20 users admin

Survivor
Survivor (on CBS)

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Sunday, October 17, 2021 - 4:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
"The Strategist or The Loyalist"
1 hr

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, October 20, 2021 - 5:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OMG, these two people, Shantel and Richard believe they are controlling the game, hahahahaha. Their tribe is decimated.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, October 20, 2021 - 5:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
And the blue team is talking about throwing the challenge, specifically Danny is talking about it because he is afraid they are losing too many men and the women will have more votes.

Where have we heard this before.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, October 20, 2021 - 5:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
NOw Evie is talking with Zander and she is saying the women have all the power, and he is on the side.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, October 20, 2021 - 5:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Autumn Updates
@BB_Gossiper
·
14s
Evvie and Xander is a hot duo, regardless of it’s real or not #Survivor41

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, October 20, 2021 - 5:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Liana searches Zanders bag.

Chippy

08-16-2007

Wednesday, October 20, 2021 - 5:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chippy a private message Print Post    
Did he seriously call genie a spare tire. Such an unlikeable human.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, October 20, 2021 - 5:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ok, I got a last minute dinner invite, going out for some yummy pasta....

Some one do a little spoiling so I will know who went home when I get back, LOL!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, October 20, 2021 - 5:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I love Naseer!! I love the way they edited him finding the idol

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Wednesday, October 20, 2021 - 7:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Well they lost again (as usual) and Genie was voted out.

I agree that Naseer is a lot of fun. So enthusiastic.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, October 20, 2021 - 8:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Thanks Jimmer. I think it is hysterical that the team that lost AGAIN, actually said they were running the game.

Just makes me laugh hysterically to hear that come out of their mouths.

Anyway, do we think that they will do a team mixup next week?

Kappy

06-28-2002

Wednesday, October 20, 2021 - 9:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Aye, I am tired of the Shantel and Ricard show! To hear Shan use the word "trust" in any capacity is a farce at this point.

I remember a season where one player was left alone on her tribe - Stephanie? She was a beast at challenges and you could root for her. I can't root for Shan or Ricard.

For not liking Naseer the first week, he has grown on me! I love that his daughter hid idols in their backyard for him to find!

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Wednesday, October 20, 2021 - 9:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
This is just boring. Too many advantages. Maybe the merge will help.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, October 21, 2021 - 10:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I do NOT like the steal-the-advantage advantage! That just seems so unfair.

I am also tired of the Shan/Ricard show. They really are both so unlikable.

Wondering what this "merge" twist is!

Knightpatti

12-05-2001

Thursday, October 21, 2021 - 12:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Knightpatti a private message Print Post    
I agree too many advantages! And Shan is not trustworthy!

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Thursday, October 21, 2021 - 12:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Where has throwing a challenge ever proved fruitful.

The two were so proud of themselves for dragging things out.

I have lost respect for them.

Cinnamongirl

01-10-2001

Thursday, October 21, 2021 - 12:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cinnamongirl a private message Print Post    
I must be the only one but I do like Shan (hated that she voted out JD over Genie). thought it was a pretty smart move to open the package and then pretend they didnt and find a way to call out the phrase anyways, with Genies okay. Theyre thinking and playing the game.
Her and Richard want to trust each other but dont, which I think is pretty funny.

Im hating all advantages too. Doesnt make it fun.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, October 21, 2021 - 2:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I also hate the steal advantage!!!
I want to like Shan but I dont.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, October 21, 2021 - 6:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Shan might be playing well, but is less likeable. It seems like the merge is not as expected but I guess we will see next time.

I do not like the power to demand to see what someone has. But I also really do not like that they are allowed to go through each other's few possessions, either.

Chippy

08-16-2007

Thursday, October 21, 2021 - 6:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chippy a private message Print Post    
No stealing. I agree, totally unfair. Xander’s advantages are going to destroy him. That’s not how it should work. Love Naseer!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, October 21, 2021 - 8:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I think instead of a merge they will go to 2 tribes. My guess is Liana will end up with Ricard and be his downfall...or...she turns on Shan which I would love but I dont see that happening. I think Shan will go deep into the game.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Thursday, October 21, 2021 - 8:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Shan is positioned to go deep in this game. And while I don't like her yet, I did soften a bit due to her backstory.

Naseer is just a pleasure. So glad he found that idol part.

And yes, I don't like at all how they can snoop through each other's bag. Wish that was against the rules. The 'steal' advantage seems very unfair overall. Hopefully Xander ends up on a different team than her next week so she loses her opportunity!

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Friday, October 22, 2021 - 10:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
I agree... I hate it when they snoop through bags...

but bad on any player that leaves any evidence of idols/advantages in their bag... The way to negate any damage of ppl looking through your bag is to NOT HAVE ANYTHING YOU WOULDN'T WANT THE ENTIRE TRIBE TO KNOW ABOUT IN YOUR BAG.

Just be a smarter player.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, October 22, 2021 - 8:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Yes, they should know better, and bury things, which he was going to do.

And they guy who was booted already who came back from pooping with the advantage showing.. well he said in interview that he had gone to poop in the ocean (or wherever they do that) but then there were some confessionals being filmed and he was trying to get his shirt back on, which would have covered the paper, but they hustled him along. So it was kind of outside influence that he was caught with the advantage ANd that caused his demise.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert CA Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: