TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
4th Show, Oct 13

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XLI - A New Era: 4th Show, Oct 13 users admin

Survivor
Survivor (on CBS)

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Sunday, October 10, 2021 - 1:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
"They Hate Me 'Cause They Ain't Me"

1 hr

Bisc here: I give up making predictions since last week's from me were DUDS! I've been so confused each week, I have to watch again the next morning just to figure what happened!

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Thursday, October 14, 2021 - 11:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Well, that was a dumb move.

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Thursday, October 14, 2021 - 12:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
Yeah, why is no one talking about this???

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Thursday, October 14, 2021 - 1:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I'm not talking about this week's ep because I'm so distraught over the vote out of JD. Sigh. I hope they bring him back for an all stars season. He made such a blunder giving her his extra vote. I would have asked for it back when they voted me out!

And the blue team. LOL. Trying so hard to throw a challenge (which is a stupid move anyways) and just can't seem to lose.

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Thursday, October 14, 2021 - 1:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
I'm upset too, Brenda, for the same reason as you are. I enjoyed watching him, such a breath of fresh air.

Oh yes, the Blue team! LOL!!!

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Thursday, October 14, 2021 - 2:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
The Blue team trying unsuccessfully to lose that challenge was hilarious. The other teams are so bad at the challenges!

I'm not too happy with how the voting is going as well. I know this game is a lot easier to play from the safety of your couch in your living room but that was such a dumb move for him to give away his advantage.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Thursday, October 14, 2021 - 4:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I read an interview with him where he basically said it was a last ditch effort. That Genie would not side with him to vote out Ricard. They did not ask him why he didn't roll his dice! That's the real question.

Chippy

08-16-2007

Thursday, October 14, 2021 - 5:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chippy a private message Print Post    
Those dopes got me voted out of the tribe has spoken game. Obviously we’re still missing the bulk of the lead up to the voting. Seems like Genie knew she was in trouble and Shan decides to vote out the guy who makes a stupid move but one that proves his loyalty to her… and I want to slap her song into next week. I will look forward, I hope, to her being the victim of someone else’s cockiness. Huh huh huh. Hee hee hee.

Chippy

08-16-2007

Thursday, October 14, 2021 - 5:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chippy a private message Print Post    
Rules question… can you steal someone’s advantage?

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, October 14, 2021 - 6:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Brenda, I feel the same! I love JD and dont like Shan.

I love how the football player cheered and comforted Heather.

Hated they tried to throw the comp. I want Nasseer to go far!

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Thursday, October 14, 2021 - 8:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
In my opinion, you should not be able to steal or give your advantage to anyone. Now if they want to give it to someone to hold hostage so the owner can't use it at tribal...that's fine. But the second stupidest thing to telling people you have the advantage is giving it to them to hold! Or maybe it's going home with it in your pocket LOL

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, October 14, 2021 - 8:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
You cannot steal..

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Thursday, October 14, 2021 - 9:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Well to me what Shan did to JD is "stealing" LOL

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Thursday, October 14, 2021 - 9:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
After the person that finds it gets voted out that advantage should be "dead"

Cinnamongirl

01-10-2001

Thursday, October 14, 2021 - 9:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cinnamongirl a private message Print Post    
I like Shan... and JD! Cant believe she voted him out and kept Genie. ugh

Loved the turtles!!

My son and I were amazed by Nathan. We couldnt believe someone on Survivor could actually climb like that.. we figured he understood the assignment when he signed up for Survivor!! LOL we didnt recognize him but that happens a lot at the beginning of a new season.. and then it hit us.. he came to show them some skills. He was part of the reward!

Kappy

06-28-2002

Friday, October 15, 2021 - 6:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I adore JD but he just wasn't good at this game. In real life, he should take that as a compliment.

Shan has lost me. Her and Ricard's sense of entitlement has gone beyond boring. I can't wait for them both to be blindsided and gone. I'm rooting for Genie simply because of how much Ricard and and Shan irritate me, LOL!

People finding the advantages this season should treat them like the game of Jumanji - bury them and bury them deep, never to be found!

And what happened with Tiffany? Suddenly she is capable of actually doing comps? I smell something fishy.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Saturday, October 16, 2021 - 6:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
My son and I were amazed by Nathan.
I couldn't believe they didn't feature him longer than they did. He was very interesting and I felt cheated they didn't show us more.

We couldn't believe someone on Survivor could actually climb like that.. Ozzy could. He could also swim like a dolphin.

I'm having trouble so far this season. I just can't grow fond of any of them yet. A lot of them seem really unlikeable. I find myself hoping they get voted out, instead of rooting for any of them.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Saturday, October 16, 2021 - 9:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Pretty much the same, Chieko.

I guess if I am going to go with someone who "should" win and is giving it his all, it would be Yaseer, but he has minority stacked upon minority on his shoulders, so he will be found to be too weird or too untrustworthy,

Chieko

11-20-2003

Saturday, October 16, 2021 - 9:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
Agreed, Juju

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Sunday, October 17, 2021 - 9:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
No one is liking the NFL guy Danny? He's my fav. :-) I like his sense of sportsmanship, how he always cheers the others on.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, October 17, 2021 - 3:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I love him, I spoke about him upthread.

Chippy

08-16-2007

Sunday, October 17, 2021 - 4:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chippy a private message Print Post    
He’s my favorite at the moment. But I’m fickle. 😆

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, October 17, 2021 - 5:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
LOL Chippy, I am too! He did lose some points by agreeing to throw that challenge

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Monday, October 18, 2021 - 8:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I like him as well. He seems like a good sport.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, October 18, 2021 - 10:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Well, at least we agree on something.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert CA Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: