TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 23, 2021

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XLI - A New Era: 1st Show, Sep 22: Archive through September 23, 2021 users admin

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Monday, September 20, 2021 - 3:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
"A New Era"
2 hr show

Yippee Skippy! Tis the new season about to begin.

I haven't seen much about what will happen & wonder how they will manage shivering & cuddling @ night in the shelter - while Social Distancing? OR how we will identify or hear players whispering under their masks?

Still, Jeff P. and his Survivor Crew have never failed us yet in the past. I'm looking forward to watch.

So set up your tee vee machines and pull out the popcorn. Bisc

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, September 20, 2021 - 6:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I. CAN'T. WAIT!

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Wednesday, September 22, 2021 - 1:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
It has been a long time coming! :-) :-) :-)

Kappy

06-28-2002

Wednesday, September 22, 2021 - 1:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I LOVE all new players! Thank you Biscottiii for getting the thread ready! West coast here.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Wednesday, September 22, 2021 - 5:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Anybody got an east coast feed? E-mail juju2bigdog@yahoo.com. Thanks.

Marej

09-19-2002

Wednesday, September 22, 2021 - 5:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marej a private message Print Post    
I like seeing all the crew you never get to see.

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Wednesday, September 22, 2021 - 5:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
That one guy who tol1d the others about the water challenge guys looking for idols, got ratted out and now he has a target on his back!

K9lover1

07-04-2005

Wednesday, September 22, 2021 - 6:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send K9lover1 a private message Print Post    
Did anybody understand that question posed to the three guys. If two out of the three risk their vote do they lose their vote? Or do those to get an extra vote

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Wednesday, September 22, 2021 - 6:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
I thought as long as at least one person kept their vote safe, the others who didnt get an extra vote.
Funny how the others dont belive 2 of theguys but believe the third.

Lorie

08-28-2003

Wednesday, September 22, 2021 - 7:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lorie a private message Print Post    
Why did all the posting stop?

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, September 22, 2021 - 8:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
great start!! Did anyone catch if they can only roll the dice once this season? If not I dont know why all of them didnt roll the dice just in case

I am not liking Ricard. Love JD

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, September 22, 2021 - 8:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Also not a huge fan (as of today) of the pastor. I felt bad that she told Sarah she was safe at tribal

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, September 22, 2021 - 8:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I like Evvie and Tiffany

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 22, 2021 - 9:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Who got voted out? Who won the challenges, were there two or just one?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 22, 2021 - 9:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Autumn Updates
@BB_Gossiper
·
2h
I want mister salt and pepper ponytail GONE
#Survivor

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 22, 2021 - 9:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Abraham was voted out from one of the teams. He was blindsided by the vote.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 22, 2021 - 9:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
2nd group coming in

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 22, 2021 - 9:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
So out of this group Ricard, Sara, Brad, Sarah,

Sarah goes home.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Wednesday, September 22, 2021 - 10:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
I like seeing all the crew you never get to see.

I love seeing behind the camera scenes on any show. Seeing all the camera equipment amazes me. Takes a huge crew.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, September 22, 2021 - 10:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I so enjoyed having this back!

I thought Abraham was a bit one-note, and I wasn't even sure what was saying about Tiffany was right (she said she got all the other oars), so I think he was a good choice to go.

I liked Sarah and all that team, would have been sad to see any of them go.

For the little rune they use if they want to try for safety... can they each only try it once per season? And can more than one person win it per episode, like if two want to use their rune, do they each get the one in six chance, or if the first person won the safety, is it not available for the second person to try? Do we know?

Rvon

12-11-2003

Wednesday, September 22, 2021 - 11:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
I Don’t like Ricard either. Love JD!

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Wednesday, September 22, 2021 - 11:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
For those of you hating on Ricard - (if I caught this right from the show) he is a gay man who thought he would never find true love, adopted a child, then found true love when he thought he would never find love at all, and came on Survivor to win a secure future for himself and adopted child, and transitioning female to male pregnant partner, the love of his life.

You are welcome.

This is going to be a very interesting season.

Starr

07-09-2005

Thursday, September 23, 2021 - 5:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Starr a private message Print Post    
And he had an issue with Jeff Probst saying "C'mon in, guys" to the challenges.

And he switched so quickly at tribal and suddenly wanted to vote out Brad?!?

So far, I am enjoying JD, but hope in the future, we see him make his own decisions and not "I'll do what you want".

Add me to the Not Loving Ricard group! Felt bad for Sara.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Thursday, September 23, 2021 - 6:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Oh come on. Quit with the over-the-top PC problem with "guys". It's just a word to address everyone in a group of males and/or females. If the group was females only, could say "you girls", but even in that instance "guys" has long been used too. For a group of both genders, it's "guys".

Chieko

11-20-2003

Thursday, September 23, 2021 - 7:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
I'm a female and I have always addressed other females as guys, doesn't even have to be a mixed group. As in "Do you guys want to eat yet or keep going." ect. There's nothing insulting about it.