TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
8th Show, Apr 1

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XL - Winners at War: 8th Show, Apr 1 users admin

"This is Where the Battle Begins"

Survivor
Survivor (on CBS)

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Sunday, March 29, 2020 - 3:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
"This is Where the Battle Begins"

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Monday, March 30, 2020 - 10:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
From commercials, looks like it's going to be a good one.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, March 31, 2020 - 1:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
An interesting article calling for Survivor to have longer episodes - especially in light of the missing footage last week.

Unaired Reward Challenge

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, March 31, 2020 - 2:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Very good points.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, March 31, 2020 - 3:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Agreed. It makes no sense that we get 2 hours of Bachelor in a week (sometimes 4 hours in a week), but only 1 hour of Survivor with so much good material cut. 1 hour of Survivor goes by Way Too Fast!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, March 31, 2020 - 3:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
This is why I hate EoE. It is sucking the life out of Survivor with all of the footage.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Tuesday, March 31, 2020 - 4:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Well it does use up a lot of time that could have been used elsewhere. However, at the same time, it keeps fan favorites in the game, and viewers’ hopes alive.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Wednesday, April 01, 2020 - 5:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Looks like Tyson’s investment in peanut butter paid off. Wish I had remembered to change the channel before 7:15.

Tresbien

08-26-2002

Wednesday, April 01, 2020 - 5:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tresbien a private message Print Post    
Wendell voted out. He gave his tokens to Michelle and Nick.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Wednesday, April 01, 2020 - 7:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
It was a really close challenge to get back in the game but Tyson beat Rob by a second or 2.
I’m sorry to see Wendell leave but last week it was Yul or him soo I’m not surprised. I think Jeff said that there is one more chance for an EoE person to get back in the game. They went back to EoE but will be present at tribal councils.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, April 01, 2020 - 8:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Was this competition to get back into Survivor a rip-off of a Big Brother game or was the Big Brother game a rip-off of Survivor, LOL.

I like this game but was just wondering.

One more chance to get back into the game and they are all the first members of the jury.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Wednesday, April 01, 2020 - 8:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Is it all former EoEs now on the jury that have a chance to get in again or now another group of EoEs (those voted out at TCs from now on) who have a chance to get in again. I think that's more likely.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, April 01, 2020 - 8:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
And I forgot, they are officially merged.

They got a big rain pour and Tyson commented.... "I forgot about this part"... LOL

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, April 01, 2020 - 8:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ut oh, Wendell saying how he wants to vote out people who are playing a "winners game", and he mentioned Denise.

Wow, Sophie is shivering at the II challenge. They have to hold on to a pole for as long as they can.

Everyone looks like they are freezing to death in this rain.

There is a womens and mens individual immunity.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, April 01, 2020 - 8:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Michele is out with a big fall. Apparently the competition is hrder because the pole is wet.

Adam is out, and several others are sliding down.

Sarah out and then Tyson out. Wendell is slipping, Tony is almost at the bottom.

Wendal out, Tony out.

Denise is still at the top of her pole.

Sophie is out. Denise and Kim are left.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, April 01, 2020 - 8:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Kim is out, Denise wins II and a fire token.

Ben dropped, jeremy and nick left on the poles.

Nick slide a bit, and Jeremy adjusted but stayed in same spot.

They are actually holding on by their toes.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, April 01, 2020 - 8:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Nick is sliding again and Nick drops so Jeremy wins II and fire token.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, April 01, 2020 - 8:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
And we know what happens at Tribal Council.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, April 01, 2020 - 9:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
so bummed Rob lost! man that was soooo close!!
So irritated that the most boring players will probably make it to finals

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Thursday, April 02, 2020 - 9:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I agree, I’m all about the old school players.

Maris

03-27-2002

Thursday, April 02, 2020 - 12:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
me too. I wanted Rob to win. I like the old schoolers.

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Thursday, April 02, 2020 - 12:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
I just want to say that Adam annoys the crap out of me. He's a disrespectful, immature little jerk, IMO.

Also, I abhor the immunity challenge from last night....you have to see everyone's gross ugly toes.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, April 02, 2020 - 12:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Adam is getting an awful edit this season. I adored him his first season. I met him at Reality Rally after his season and he was very nice. I just can't believe he has changed that much to be this person we are seeing.

I would rather be watching a season with all of the EOE players. Old schoolers rock!

LOL when Tony said Sandra wouldnt have done that challenge and they all laughed

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, April 02, 2020 - 2:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
can Wendell get back in the game like the other EOE? Jeffy said they had 1 more chance but he said before last nite's vote off

Kappy

06-28-2002

Thursday, April 02, 2020 - 4:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I'm so happy that Tyson won to get back in the game. Go Tyson and his man panties! I hope Natalie will be next but I think Wendell will be tough to beat at EOE.

I'm enjoying the players who are still in the game and I want to see more of them. Some that I have been rooting for are still doing well but slowly doing themselves in. Denise should have kept the Sandra story to herself or downplayed it. She now has a huge target on her. I'm rooting for Sophie but she is having a hard time of it. Jeremy is all over the place. I'm still enjoying Tony and his views on life in the game. I think he must be a very kind and entertaining man out in the real world.

With the exception of EOE, I'm enjoying the season.

Csnog

07-18-2002

Thursday, April 02, 2020 - 5:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Csnog a private message Print Post    
Seems to me that the 'narrator', (the one who is on screen) goes far, but never wins.
Is it Adam?

Julieboo

02-05-2002

Thursday, April 02, 2020 - 6:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Julieboo a private message Print Post    
How or where did Sophie get a sweater and pants?

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, April 02, 2020 - 7:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Csnog, that is true, I think Ben has also been a narrator at times

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, April 02, 2020 - 7:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Julie, I wondered the same thing!

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Thursday, April 02, 2020 - 9:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Me too, Julieboo. Guessing they were from medical.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert CA Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: