TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
6th Show, Mar 18

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XL - Winners at War: 6th Show, Mar 18 users admin

"Quick on the Draw"

Survivor
Survivor (on CBS)

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through March 19, 2020Seamonkey25 03-19-20  10:34 am
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Thursday, March 19, 2020 - 11:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Thanks Pamy it was there. I was looking to see how many have actual real jobs or fake jobs etc.

Julieboo

02-05-2002

Thursday, March 19, 2020 - 12:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Julieboo a private message Print Post    
WHY did Denise give up both idols? Was Jeremy really in peril? Wouldn't it do just as much good (or better) for her to save for herself?

And WOW! What an epic blindside!!!

Rosie

11-12-2003

Thursday, March 19, 2020 - 12:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosie a private message Print Post    
I want to see Rob and Amber's faces when Sandra arrives.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Thursday, March 19, 2020 - 1:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Did Jeremy vote for Denise to go?

Vickie

07-16-2004

Thursday, March 19, 2020 - 5:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vickie a private message Print Post    
Yes he did Dogdoc.

Julieboo

02-05-2002

Thursday, March 19, 2020 - 7:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Julieboo a private message Print Post    
Dang!! Denise totally shoulda kept that idol!!
Anyone know why they don't show the votes anymore?

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, March 19, 2020 - 8:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I also dont understand why she played it for Jeremy

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, March 19, 2020 - 8:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
To kiss up to Jeremy? To make sure Sandra went?

Cinnamongirl

01-10-2001

Thursday, March 19, 2020 - 8:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cinnamongirl a private message Print Post    
I think she played it in case the other 3 split their votes.

Azriel

08-01-2000

Thursday, March 19, 2020 - 9:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Azriel a private message Print Post    
Denise is my new hero. That was such an awesome move.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, March 19, 2020 - 10:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
It was, wish I liked her even a little.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Friday, March 20, 2020 - 5:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
Really liking Denise now! Been wanting Sandra gone for a long time. I hate how she always jumps to be the one to sit out challenges so she can't be blamed for a lose & become a target. Never have been a fan of hers & her game play.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Friday, March 20, 2020 - 6:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Thank you for the Jeremy answer, Vickie.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, March 20, 2020 - 8:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I think she played it in case the other 3 split their votes.

That was my guess also. In fact, it would have been smarter of them if they had. They were just too arrogant to think Denise would have an II.

Cpmfinster

08-15-2005

Friday, March 20, 2020 - 8:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cpmfinster a private message Print Post    
I think it was a brilliant maneuver for Denise to play the 2nd idol for Jeremy...it protected against Sandra throwing her vote on Jeremy.

If Sandra votes for Jeremy it's a tie and Jeremy gets voted out on the re-vote.

Jeep

10-17-2001

Friday, March 20, 2020 - 8:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jeep a private message Print Post    
Yes, Denise may not be an aggressive player but she showed she can be a bold player. Might have just put a target on herself.

But I loved it all!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, March 20, 2020 - 1:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I think it was definitely to counter a possible vote split, but also to have a moment, airtime, and build her resume for final tribal. She engineered the returning of the queen!

And I think that would definitely count at finale should she get there!

And in the future, this move will always be mentioned when Denise's name comes up.

Sugar

08-15-2000

Friday, March 20, 2020 - 6:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
Dang! I wanted Sandra to be a 3 time winner.
I have no memory of Denise from whatever season at all.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, March 20, 2020 - 6:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I have met her before at Reality Rally. She is a wonderful woman

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, March 20, 2020 - 6:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I've also met Sandra who was very nice and personable

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Friday, March 20, 2020 - 7:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
The only reason I remember Denise because when her husband showed up during the loved ones visit I was surprisedher spouse was a man. It says her regular job is therapist/sex therapist. I thought that was an interesting job.
I have no idea who Sophie is.

Sugar

08-15-2000

Saturday, March 21, 2020 - 2:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
I don't remember Sophie either.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, March 21, 2020 - 6:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I looked her up and forgot what I read, she is that unmemorable. Sadly from her edit I bet she makes top 5. It is so sad for us as viewers to see the really interesting people go so soon

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Saturday, March 21, 2020 - 9:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Sophie was the one who won one of the Survivor seasons, and no viewers even noticed she was IN the game, much less might win it.

But wait! Whoa!!! Go look at this (it is long, 12 minutes) and you will suddenly understand why Sopie won the game we all thought she wasn't even playing in. Huh!

https://www.menshealth.com/entertainment/a30896550/sophie-clarke-survivor-40-winners-at-war/

Kappy

06-28-2002

Saturday, March 21, 2020 - 9:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I remember Denise because she and Malcolm worked together in their first season. She's a smart player who reads people really well.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Sunday, March 22, 2020 - 4:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Denise is the only player in Survivor history to attend EVERY SINGLE TRIBAL from beginning of the season to the final tribal council. Every team she was on "pre-merge" lost every single challenge.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Sunday, March 22, 2020 - 4:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I think another reason why most of us don't remember Sophie is after she won, she went back to her regular life. She didn't stay in the spotlight (and on social media) like many of the Survivors.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert CA Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: