TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 06, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XL - Winners at War: 4th Show, Mar 4: Archive through March 06, 2020 users admin

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Sunday, March 01, 2020 - 3:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
"I Like Revenge"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, March 04, 2020 - 5:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
My usual "watch party" is busy watching BBCanada so I won't have much to spoil.

I will see if anyone tweets anything but maybe someone on the east coast can spoil for us.

Thanks!

Kearie

07-21-2005

Wednesday, March 04, 2020 - 5:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kearie a private message Print Post    
live updates at link.

https://www.goldderby.com/article/2020/survivor-40-episode-4-recap-i-like-revenge-live-blog/

I quit reading before tribal council.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, March 04, 2020 - 6:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, Rob finally finished a puzzle first and got Immunity for his tribe.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, March 04, 2020 - 6:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Paw printsJessicaPaw prints @Jessm7296 · 16m
Since when can a person sit out in back to back challenges in #SurvivorWinnersAtWar. I mean I am a huge Sandra fan, but this is getting a bit ridiculous.

Just my opinion

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, March 04, 2020 - 6:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
8:55 p.m. – Once the votes were cast and no one opted to play an idol, Jeff read the votes: Nick, Kim, Tyson, Tyson, Tyson, Tyson, Tyson. And so it looks like the tribe agreed to vote Tyson out, with Nick protecting himself in the case of an idol with a vote for Kim. On his way out Tyson bequeathed his fire token to…. Nick?!!!

https://www.goldderby.com/article/2020/survivor-40-episode-4-recap-i-like-revenge-live-blog/

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, March 04, 2020 - 7:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
So Tyson goes to the EofE, LOL. I totally forgot he was on the show, we have missed a lot by not getting to see the other tribe.

And once again, they fail to vote Sandra off, big mistake if you ask me.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, March 04, 2020 - 8:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
wonder why Tony changed his mind and voted out a shield?

so tired of Sandra being allowed to sit out, so happy for a swap next week

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, March 04, 2020 - 8:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
the first 10 min at EOE were so touching. I love Ethan and I love that those girls went with him on the last trip, I was bawling

Chewpito

01-03-2004

Wednesday, March 04, 2020 - 9:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
were they chewing gum on the extinction island'
where did they get that?

Kappy

06-28-2002

Wednesday, March 04, 2020 - 9:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
So Sandra literally does not participate in any challenge but Nick gets the blame for their losing tonight? How the frick was Sandra NOT the easy vote?

I won't even comment on how easy Rob found the puzzle - almost as if it was shown to him before hand - but that can't be because we all know the producers don't have favorites, sigh.

Natalie is still a beast! Her cross training definitely paid off! I actually hope she works with Tyson while they're on EI.

Adam seems to be getting a winner's edit. Even when that team isn't going to tribal, they're all we see.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, March 05, 2020 - 12:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Sandra did not lose the comp. Nick was given a huge head start.

But yeah, the sitting out thing is no bueno.

Missy2

07-31-2001

Thursday, March 05, 2020 - 5:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missy2 a private message Print Post    
Lol do you think the show is that rigged that ppl get answers to puzzle challenges ahead of time! Lol

Maris

03-27-2002

Thursday, March 05, 2020 - 7:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
In all the years - decades - I have watched Survivor, the scene with Ethan where the ladies all rallied around him was so beautiful. I think the moment will stick with all of them forever.

Re Sandra, she is sitting around with a sense of entitlement and I dont see her lasting much longer after being called out for basically owning the "sit out" bench.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Thursday, March 05, 2020 - 9:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Ethan is amazing. That was a nice moment. The contestants on Edge are very likable.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, March 05, 2020 - 9:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
How in the world do you think they could have given Rob the answer to a puzzle he had to assemble? That doesn't even make sense. The other team lost because they took their puzzle completely apart. What you don't see at these challenges is all the people behind the scenes, including from the FCC. Jeff once said in an interview that there are about 30 people off-camera at each challenge that we don't see. So please sweet Jesus... tell me how they gave Rob the answer to a puzzle "HE HAD TO ASSEMBLE??"!!!

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, March 05, 2020 - 9:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Rob has always excelled at puzzles... it's one of his strengths.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Thursday, March 05, 2020 - 11:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Rob's skill is why I questioned if he was throwing the contest when he couldn't get a puzzle together. I forget how long ago it was.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, March 05, 2020 - 12:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
yes, he did really screw one up this season too. But his confessionals talk about his embarrassment at not being able to do so, so I don't think he threw it.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, March 05, 2020 - 2:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Was it not one of the guys on the other tribe who was assembling the puzzle this time, who had assembled the same puzzle and won the comp in his season? Seems more slanted for him than for Rob.

And I do not see Rob throwing anything.

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Thursday, March 05, 2020 - 4:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
Yes, Sea. I think it was Nick.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, March 05, 2020 - 8:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
it was a puzzle right after he found out Amber voted out, I dont think he was focused as normal

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, March 06, 2020 - 7:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Right Pamy... the week where he totally sucked at the puzzle was when he found out Ambuh had been voted out.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Friday, March 06, 2020 - 10:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Rob is incredible at puzzles. I loved that he killed that puzzle so quick. I also love that we are seeing so much of isolation island, or whatever it's called. Seeing Ethan complete that task is going to be one of the most remembered moments of this season.

And yes, they can't vote Sandra out soon enough imo. Although honestly I'm enjoying the bonding on isolation island so much I don't really want Sandra there! So many great and interesting players are there now. She will ruin the dynamic.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Friday, March 06, 2020 - 10:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Sandra was fun in her early seasons. I don't know whether it's real or a role she is playing but she has become one of the most egotistical players in the history of Survivor.