TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
2nd Show, Feb 19

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XL - Winners at War: 2nd Show, Feb 19 users admin

"It's Like a Survivor Economy"

Survivor
Survivor (on CBS)

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through February 19, 2020Cass_cat25 02-19-20  9:30 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Wednesday, February 19, 2020 - 9:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
They want the second chance, and they also want the stipend they get for remaining in the game.

Zoesox

05-11-2011

Thursday, February 20, 2020 - 8:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Zoesox a private message Print Post    
I need a bit of clarification! So Sandra is mad at Rob for not telling her he was appearing on this season. Does anyone know if Sandra told Rob?? I haven't seen that mentioned at all, I am a bit confused at her anger.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Thursday, February 20, 2020 - 9:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I think Rob wanted to lose the puzzle competition. He put no energy into it.

Either he wanted to go to Amber, or he felt secure that he would not be voted out.

Why did everybody open their bags just because he said so?

He did the same thing in Amazing Race. Nobody did the 'eat a lot of meat' challenge because Rob told them not to.

Just_gail

08-25-2007

Thursday, February 20, 2020 - 10:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Just_gail a private message Print Post    
I think Rob was too upset that Amber was voted out, so he couldn't get his head in the game for the challenge. I was surprised they all opened their bags. Rob is very persuasive.

Denecee

09-05-2002

Thursday, February 20, 2020 - 11:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Denecee a private message Print Post    
Zoesox, I am not caught up on the show but that is Sandra ammo, saying stuff like she is mad at somebody for some reason, lol. she wins using this kind of talk

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Thursday, February 20, 2020 - 12:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
Dipo, Regarding Rob not knowing who gave him the fire token, he said it could be Amber but it also could have come for others... like Tyson... I think he was hoping it wasn't Amber.

I'm with Just_gail... I don't think Rob's head was in it... he even said as much afterwards...

I HOPE they swap tribes next week!!!! My Rob and Parv and in TROUBLE!!!

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Thursday, February 20, 2020 - 12:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
I don't think Sandra has ever mentioned if she told Rob she was going out.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Thursday, February 20, 2020 - 3:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Great spoiling Dipo!!

Go Yul! Go Natalie! Denise, where was your brain last night? Toni, thank you for being so entertaining!

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Thursday, February 20, 2020 - 3:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Agreed! Really enjoy your posts, Dipo!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, February 20, 2020 - 8:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Great job Dipo!

I love Rob, I hope he gets to the finals because I want him on my tv every week!! Tony cracks me up!

Agree Danni her worst enemy! I also hate EOE but like it for this season since we know the players...I just wish they knew all the help people on EOE can give ppl still in the game and get rid of Jeremy since Nat is feeding him good stuff!

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Thursday, February 20, 2020 - 11:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Zoesox- re: Sandra mad at Rob. Last episode she said Rob told her last season when they were on idol island together that he would never go here again. She is mad because he would have known by then since she knew. Now we never saw the conversation so it is possible she is just saying that to use to have a motive to turn against him and others.

Sugar

08-15-2000

Thursday, February 20, 2020 - 11:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
Not getting rid if Rob or Parvati was sheer unadulterated idiocy. Danni was no threat whatsoever.

Zoesox

05-11-2011

Friday, February 21, 2020 - 9:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Zoesox a private message Print Post    
Thank you for confirming what I have thought so far Deneecee, Mizi & Cass_cat (OMG please let them mix up the tribes next week) I'm sensing some hypocrisy from Sandra. I respect her but if she's messing with Boston Rob's game I want to see her out ASAP. Damn she's good.

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Friday, February 21, 2020 - 9:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
Not getting rid if Rob or Parvati was sheer unadulterated idiocy. Danni was no threat whatsoever.

In this game being no threat is the biggest threat of all. That's how people win this game.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Friday, February 21, 2020 - 10:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
Danni was a threat to other people's games... Ethan for example... she outed his alliance in front of someone not in the alliance... clearly she was personified Loose Lips Sink Ships... It was clear no one could/would trust her...

I love Rob, Parv, Sandra... but I just can't believe they will be there at the end. Kim trusting Sophie will be her downfall.

I'm on the Ethan and Yul train... Let's go Old School!!!

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Friday, February 21, 2020 - 10:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
Zoesox!!! You seem like you love Boston Rob as much as I do!!! LOL!!!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, February 21, 2020 - 8:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Michelle has been invisible just like in her season, I will pissed if she cruises all the way to end.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Saturday, February 22, 2020 - 3:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
Agreed...

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, February 22, 2020 - 7:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Danni was being a loose cannon. I was not thrilled with her on her season. Hope she does not re enter from EOE.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, February 22, 2020 - 9:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Danni, Michelle, and Kim were all boring winners. I cant remember Sophie to save my life!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, February 22, 2020 - 11:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Yep. Denise is annoying too.

I guess those I like will be targetted..

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Sunday, February 23, 2020 - 12:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
I agree about Denise... liked her on her season... not so much now. Too bad an idol has to be wasted on her.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, February 23, 2020 - 6:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I looked up Sophie, Coach should have won that season. Ozzie also robbed that season. I think Jurors of today's mindse would have voted him the winner. Jurors were petty and bitter back in the day

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, February 23, 2020 - 6:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
she is getting a lot of airtime so I fear she may go far :-(

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, February 24, 2020 - 7:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Pamy, you aren't the only person who can't remember Sophie.

Zoesox

05-11-2011

Monday, February 24, 2020 - 10:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Zoesox a private message Print Post    
Oh Cass_cat, Boston Rob is my all-time favorite. I may have been biased out of the gate since I am from Boston area (I grew up in town next to Rob's hometown!). But I soon realized he was not your average player, he brought so much excitement with his different level of game play. And he always makes me laugh. I remember being SOOOO jealous of Amber when he proposed at the finale LOL. I could barely watch their wedding on TV. Anyway I will brace myself each week for his elimination, can't imagine they'll let him get to the end. There's always E of E but the opportunities to get off of there will probably be few & far between.

Zoesox

05-11-2011

Monday, February 24, 2020 - 10:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Zoesox a private message Print Post    
EXCELLENT point on Sandra Mizinvanccouver. You're so right that she is saying that BS to her tribe to fuel the flames against Rob. It's Survivor 101, how did I miss that

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, February 24, 2020 - 8:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Lexie, good to know Im not alone

Zoesox, she is even saying it in recent interviews, so who knows

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Wednesday, March 04, 2020 - 11:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Rob is my favorite survivor player too. I fear for him every week.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert CA Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: