TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through November 22, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XXXIX - Island of the Idols: 9th Show, Nov 20: Archive through November 22, 2019 users admin

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Thursday, November 21, 2019 - 12:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
It was a weird challenge. Missy had her ball flying so fast, I was sure she was going to lose. Meanwhile, Elaine's ball was moving slowly while Elaine looked all around her like she had no care in the world. Slow and steady wins the race.

I'm always amazed when someone is blindsided, like Missy was, she is upset at Tommy voting for her.... when, all along, she was voting for him to go. Her blindside was blindsided...

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, November 21, 2019 - 12:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
You did great Ark, thanks for jumping in!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, November 21, 2019 - 12:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I won't miss Missy At. All.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Thursday, November 21, 2019 - 1:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Right now, Dalton Ross reports that Aaron and Missy are refusing to press interviews.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Thursday, November 21, 2019 - 3:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
I won't miss Missy either... I've never seen someone play so cut throat... she lost me after she voted off Chelsea instead of Karishma. Her comment last night...that's not the way the jury should look... so glad she's gone.

Same with Aaron... he seemed to always have an entitled look on his face...

Together Missy and Aaron were not enjoyable to watch... and they were both some of my pre-season winner picks based on Josh Wigler's preseason interviews...

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Thursday, November 21, 2019 - 6:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Not a missy fan either. Why would they refuse to do interviews.

Maris

03-27-2002

Thursday, November 21, 2019 - 7:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
I am not going to miss Missy, I figured she would be out much earlier (she was my first pick on the tribe has spoken game because I figured she was a short timer). She was a bully. I am amazed that Noura has lasted as long as she has.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, November 21, 2019 - 8:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
not surprised they are refusing to be interviewed. Twitter and the net have been brutal to them. their apologies came off like press releases.

I'm wondering how they all will act at the hotel the day before the finale. Usually the whole cast is happy to take pics with anyone and it's like a big party

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Thursday, November 21, 2019 - 9:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
They did their Ponderosa together, too. Aaron and Missy, that is.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, November 21, 2019 - 10:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
At the time they did the video, they were still kind hung up on how not relieved they were to be there, or eat.

They each lost a fair chunk of weight. Aaron joked that he might gain that back from his first meal!

I will not use her especially, but I'm with him out too.

Pamy, from RHAP, it sounded like they were not too happy to keep watching but did.. But alluded to others in the survivor community who have stopped, but I heard no details.

They think Dan should have been removed.

Rob mentioned a couple of interviews that were not up at that time.

They think that Tommy could win.

Maris, Noura definitely amazes me! Not in a good way.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, November 21, 2019 - 10:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Ark, you did a great job!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, November 21, 2019 - 10:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I would think they would want to do interviews with certain people, to get their thoughts out there.

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Friday, November 22, 2019 - 3:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
Missy Ponderosa

https://www.cbs.com/shows/survivor/video/
EdTltUtQPgrhx7ABqj9eOI70WWJDKspW/survivor-island-of-the-idols-missy-ponderosa-exit-interview/

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Friday, November 22, 2019 - 3:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
Aaron Ponderosa

https://www.cbs.com/shows/survivor/video/
z7XJs__wXRLaCi7v5LHU3ld8fzB_FNo7/survivor-island-of-the-idols-aaron-ponderosa-exit-interview/

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, November 22, 2019 - 4:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Missy was one of my favs until all of this. Seeing her ponderosa makes me sad...saying her family doesnt even know she is there....she was going to be a fav...and now she is really hated online.

she made bad judgement in a game. I was one of the people pissed at her and now I feel so sad for her. I hope people will give her some grace

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Friday, November 22, 2019 - 5:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I tried to watch them but I got a message that I have to disable my ad blockers.

I don't think I want to do that. I am on a computer, not a phone.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, November 22, 2019 - 5:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I watched on my puter and didnt get that message

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, November 22, 2019 - 5:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I got it too. All it does is play a short commercial before the video plays.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Friday, November 22, 2019 - 5:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Do I want to disable my ad blocker? I still get tons of ads.

I don't even remember disabling.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, November 22, 2019 - 5:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I really hope the survivor players community embraces her because the fan base is not :-(

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, November 22, 2019 - 5:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Dogdoc, can you disable just for this? does it ask you that question?

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, November 22, 2019 - 6:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Dogdoc, you should be able to disable on that page only.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Friday, November 22, 2019 - 7:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    

quote:

Missy was one of my favs until all of this. Seeing her ponderosa makes me sad...saying her family doesnt even know she is there....she was going to be a fav...and now she is really hated online.

she made bad judgement in a game. I was one of the people pissed at her and now I feel so sad for her. I hope people will give her some grace

Whoa! I had not seen that Ponderosa clip. It was really moving. I started crying about halfway through. That child has lived some life and a half. I hope to HELL she gets to meet Davie. And Davie's dog! I don't even remember who Davie is, will go look him up. I bet I would like to meet Davie too and Davie's dog. Back, and now I remember who Davie is. I bet Missy will get to meet both Davie AND his dog. She went on Survivor to get herself some family. And, of course, ALL of US are her family now too.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Friday, November 22, 2019 - 7:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Whoa! And had not seen Aaron's either. And he kind of did the opposite of Missy. Yeah, I could have been a big fat loser, but I'm not, and so I was too good for this game, and people found that out because I couldn't really suppress it, and so they voted me out. Says he learned some things about himself ... Not sure how old he is, but life has a whole lot more lessons for this young man.

Ark

07-09-2001

Friday, November 22, 2019 - 9:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
Aaron and Missy agreed to email interviews with Mike Bloom. I Haven seen Missy’s yet but here is Aaron’s

https://parade.com/957139/mikebloom/survivor-aaron-meredith-eliminated/