TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through November 21, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XXXIX - Island of the Idols: 9th Show, Nov 20: Archive through November 21, 2019 users admin

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Monday, November 18, 2019 - 2:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
"Two For The Price of One"

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, November 19, 2019 - 10:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
So two will go in one hour.. I wonder if that will be one very scary tribal council?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, November 20, 2019 - 6:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Unbelievable.... Power🚫Of🚫Cheeto @powerofcheeto1·
5m
Karishma finds an Idol.

Karishma: I don't underestimate me.

#Survivor #Survivor39

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, November 20, 2019 - 6:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I am off to a meeting so can't spoil tonight, but I saw the above tweet and had to put it here!

Ark

07-09-2001

Wednesday, November 20, 2019 - 6:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
They were split into 2 groups for immunity. One from each group will win immunity and one from each group will go home tonight. The last man standing also wins PB&J for their group and the advantage of going to tribal 2nd so they can see who was voted out in the other group. They had to keep a ball spinning in a circle thing while moving slowly down an ever narrowing balance beam. Noura won for her group but then quit so gave up PBJ for her group and the advantage. Dan sounded mad at her. Missy & Elaine were the last two in their group and Elaine won immunity, PB&J and tribal advantage.

Ark

07-09-2001

Wednesday, November 20, 2019 - 6:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
Dan, Dean, Aaron, Janet & Noura group discussing sending Janet or Noura home.

Tommy, Missy, Elizabet, Karishma, Lauren & Elaine is the other group. Missy wants to get rid of Tommy. Missy is warning Karishma trying to help her but Karishma doesn't want to listen.

Ark

07-09-2001

Wednesday, November 20, 2019 - 6:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
Karishma is not having anything Missy is dishing out. Elaine thinks Karishma just needs understanding. Elaine wants to vote Missy out and tells Tommy he is Missy's target. Tommy says Missy gets bullied out there.

Ark

07-09-2001

Wednesday, November 20, 2019 - 6:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
Karishma feels she's in the driver's seat and thinks that it would be good to get Tommy out but she isn't sure she trusts Missy.

Kearie

07-21-2005

Wednesday, November 20, 2019 - 6:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kearie a private message Print Post    
Thank you Ark.

Ark

07-09-2001

Wednesday, November 20, 2019 - 6:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
I've got Lauren with the wrong group up above. She is with Dan, Dean, Aaron, Janet & Noura.

Ark

07-09-2001

Wednesday, November 20, 2019 - 6:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
Dean, Aaron, Dan, Lauren, Janet & Noura go to TC first. OMG there are so many commercials after they write down their votes. Aaron was voted out 4-1 with 1 vote not being read. He goes directly to sit with the jury. When they showed who voted who there were 5 votes for Aaron.

Ark

07-09-2001

Wednesday, November 20, 2019 - 6:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
Elaine, Elizabet, Karishma, Missy & Tommy are now at tribal. Another lesson at tribal when Missy points out that Jeff didn't mention that two African American's came to tribal with immunity last week. Karishma does not play her immunity idol. Missy voted out 3-2. She asks who did that. Elaine tells her she was one of the votes. Missy hugs Karishma and says she was saving her till the end. She hugs Elizabeth and tells her she has to get Elaine out.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, November 20, 2019 - 7:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Im liking Karishma more and more. Wish Elaine didnt tell Missy she was the 3rd vote!

Ark

07-09-2001

Wednesday, November 20, 2019 - 7:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
I wished she hadn't either but it woudn't have been hard for Missy to figure out. She and Elizabeth were thick as thieves so she knew that her's and Elizabeth's were the two votes shown for Tommy so the other three must have voted for her.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, November 20, 2019 - 9:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
true!

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Wednesday, November 20, 2019 - 10:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
That was interesting. They thought they’d get 2 easy votes, but the split changed everything.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, November 20, 2019 - 11:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Missy was upset that Tommy voted her out but she voted him out.

I think, in terms of individual immunities, these were great votes, but it left Karishma, Noura there to irritate me and Lauren and Elizabeth, who are not my cup of tea.

Karishma turned Missy's pushing her to wake up and work into getting an idol, and she managed to not waste it.

Noura is so impulsive. Did she even listen to Jeff about the competition?

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, November 21, 2019 - 7:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
In Ark's 5:30 pm post above it says Tommy says Missy gets bullied out here when in reality he said that Karishma gets bullied (not being a right fighter - I suspect it is hard to type and watch the show at the same time!).

Still not a fan of Karishma - I mean the woman got arrogant the moment she found the idol and in her head became the greatest Survivor player ever! I wish that she had played it so it was flushed out but seeing Missy leave was worth it because she was a bully and she is also in denial about how she comes across. Can't wait to see her Ponderosa. I think Missy really got ahead of herself in the game and it came back to haunt her. Kind of a shame because she initially was one of my favorites to win.

Aaron certainly had no friends left in the game!

All in all a good night of Survivor gameplay.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Thursday, November 21, 2019 - 7:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
Honda's?? Hours?? I know you mean Noura... your autocorrect is hilarious! 😂

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Thursday, November 21, 2019 - 7:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I was surprised that Missy chided Jeff about not saying something about two African Americans having immunity in the last council.

If he had said something it would have looked like he was surprised it could happen.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Thursday, November 21, 2019 - 8:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
So DANG!! Was this a 2 hour show last night? Ugh

My DVR only taped the 2nd half then! WTH

WHO LEFT THE FIRST HOUR?

Thanks!

Cinnamongirl

01-10-2001

Thursday, November 21, 2019 - 9:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cinnamongirl a private message Print Post    
no Lost, it was just an hour show with two voted out. It also had a ton of commercials!! gah

Aaron voted out first

Egbok

07-13-2000

Thursday, November 21, 2019 - 9:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Egbok a private message Print Post    
Lostfan, last night's episode was an hour show.

The way the Immunity Challenge was played tonight had the group section off into 2 separate groups. Whoever won the challenge in their group, received immunity. There were 2 separate Tribal Councils held back to back, with Aaron being voted out in the first tribal and Missy being voted out in the second tribal.
Hope that made sense.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, November 21, 2019 - 10:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
And the one who stayed in longest from both groups would win PB&J for their group, and their group would go to the second tribal council, this being able to know who was voted out, but when Noura win within her griuo, she whooped and quit, leaving Missy and Elaine still playing in the other group, so her group got nothing and went to the abandoned camp to plot who to vote out, with no food.

Ark

07-09-2001

Thursday, November 21, 2019 - 11:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
Thanks for all of the corrections and clarifications. I saw that Dipo was tied up and thought I'd jump in but I found myself watching the show and forgetting to type what was going on. I tell my husband that I'm a pro at multitasking but that doesn't include watching something and trying to explain it. I didn't have a clue how to explain what the challenge was.