TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
November 27, 2019 Episode

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XXXIX - Island of the Idols: Caution Caution - Spoilers Caution: November 27, 2019 Episode users admin

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, November 21, 2019 - 9:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
All this doubling up and back to back, I think I'm safer to make the subject be the date of the next airing, rather than guess at the Episode Number

Here's the link to the Ponderosa Clip of Aaron and Missy ….

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsGTnV0nuMA

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, November 21, 2019 - 9:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Here's the title I picked up over at Survivor Blows of the next episode:

Title: "Bring On The Bacon"

Ginger: I always thought it was "Bring Home the Bacon" but maybe there is a reward … who knows?

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, November 21, 2019 - 9:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Here's the link to the weekly interview between Dalton Ross and Jeff Probst at EW.com

https://ew.com/tv/2019/11/21/survivor-jeff-probst-inappropriate-touching-episode-10/

And here is the tease at the bottom of that interview:

Dalton Ross: Looking ahead, what can you tell us about next week’s episode and what the repercussions of that double vote-off will be?
Jeff Probst: Rob and Sandra are still living on Island of The Idols and they’re starting to feel like an old married couple. They have a new test for ampther visitor.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, November 21, 2019 - 9:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Here's the link to the preview of next week's episode that aired last night after the show:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dw1YmuRejg4

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, November 21, 2019 - 9:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Here is the transcript of next week's preview that was done by Flowerpower of Survivor Blows:

Jiffy: when animals attack
Sandra screams as a chicken bites her
Rob: What happened. She bit my finger

Jiffy: See Elizabeth: Jiffy: You'll need to travel in a pack

Dean to Tommy: the goat army is assembling

Dean in Confessional: Goat #1 reporting for duty, as he salutes

See Noura
Jiffy: to reach the top of the food chain

See Tommy and Lauren
Tommy says to Lauren: Let's ___________ go! and they give each other five
Lauren: This is going to change my game.

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Thursday, November 21, 2019 - 9:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
Thank you Ginger! I enjoyed that Ponderosa!

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert CA Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: