TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
9th Show, Nov 20

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XXXIX - Island of the Idols: 9th Show, Nov 20 users admin

“Two For The Price of One"

Survivor
Survivor (on CBS)

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through November 21, 2019Ark25 11-21-19  11:54 am
Archive through November 22, 2019Ark25 11-22-19  9:01 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Saturday, November 23, 2019 - 7:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Thank you Pamy and Kar

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, November 23, 2019 - 12:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Whoa! I need to go watch those videos..

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, November 23, 2019 - 12:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Hmm.. I wonder if Survivor is the ideal obsession or place to form a family. I want to hug her and hook her up with a really good therapist or life coach (and expand her vocabulary beyond dope), but I do understand where she is coming from much better.

She would have loved going to meet Rob and Sandra!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, November 23, 2019 - 12:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I wonder who Aaron thinks is bitter?

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, November 23, 2019 - 1:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Sea, oh yes should would have!!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, November 23, 2019 - 1:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
If what Aaron said in the email interview is accurate about what producers said to them, then I do see where he was pretty clueless at that tribal council.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, November 23, 2019 - 1:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
for the most part I would love to see most of this cast play again. We had some great people go early, would love to see them again

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, November 23, 2019 - 1:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
After what Missy said I looked at the jury and who is left and she is right it shouldnt look like that.

I believe this season has had the most diversive cast in years and yet we have only 2 minorities left in the game!, all the rest are white. I don't judge people by color so it didnt even dawn on me until she mentioned it

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Saturday, November 23, 2019 - 3:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Here is Missy's Email interview on Parade:

https://parade.com/957469/mikebloom/survivor-missy-byrd-eliminated/

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, November 23, 2019 - 4:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Good interview.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Saturday, November 23, 2019 - 4:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
It was interesting that they both described the producer intervention differently than I had envisioned it.

They were one on one talks with each contestant asking if they felt unsafe and encouraging them to let the producers know if they did. It was so matter of fact, none of them realized it was actually something that was happening to anyone currently there.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Saturday, November 23, 2019 - 6:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I had that impression from their comments on the show. When they had those talks, it wasn’t clear at all at first to the contestants that they were concerned about Dan.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, November 23, 2019 - 7:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I agree. I could even see them thinking it's something producers talk to players about every year.

so now I am doubly pissed off at how they are hanging Dan out to dry.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, November 23, 2019 - 7:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
and it makes even more sense why their apologies have said IF I had known.... in regards to Kellee

Starr

07-09-2005

Saturday, November 23, 2019 - 7:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Starr a private message Print Post    
Aaron is 36. A bio I read says he applied to Survivor 13 yrs ago. He was 23, had no wife, no kids and no job. Now he's married, they have a son (5, I think) and he owns a gym.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, November 23, 2019 - 7:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Like they were just covering themselves using non-specific boilerplate statements..

Makes you wonder how vague was the "warning"?

Ark

07-09-2001

Sunday, November 24, 2019 - 4:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
Pamy, I suspect that you didn't notice the makeup of the jury because no one has been voted out just because of their race or ethnicity or even just because they weren't liked. They were voted out because they were physically or strategically a threat to win the game, which is a very valid reason to vote someone out.

After seeing and reading the interviews with Aaron & Missy, I don't think I can hold anything they did in the Dan situation against them. With the limited information they had and the limited contact they had had with Janet, Kellee & Dan they made a game move that made the most sense for their game. The same goes for Elizabeth. She had just met Janet, Kellee or Dan. She had no idea if what they were being told was real or game play.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, November 24, 2019 - 4:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Ark, that is true, this is nothing like BB was. I didnt even notice until Missy pointed it out.

I agree and it pisses me off that production made it seem like they talked to them and they all knew the whole situation!!

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert CA Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: