TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Recap of all Previous Seasons on E!

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor General Information: Recap of all Previous Seasons on E! users admin

Happymom

01-20-2003

Wednesday, December 22, 2004 - 9:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happymom a private message Print Post    
I saw about 40 min. of this 2 hour show last night.

I don't remember any real new info. They talked about the Susan and Hatch problem during All Stars but I had to change the channel since my kids were watching. Did anyone catch that? (Susan looked years younger than she used to look.)

Boston Rob kissed one of the women during his first season (Sarah?) and the cameras missed it. I briefly heard Kathy saying something about s_x on the beach during that season...I don't know if she was joking. She said during her last challenge with Neelah and Vecepia that she was falling out of her top and when she adjusted it, she lost her balance. She also talked about being approached for All Stars and the automatic payment would be $25K, she was trying to negotiate for more (telling someone (the producer?) "you make so much money" and saying that Survivor makes so much $ off of the castaways/contestants) when someone warned her that she wouldn't be cast, so she agreed to the 25K without further discussion.

None of this is very thrilling. I am hoping someone else saw this program and has some interesting new info.

Kaili

08-31-2000

Wednesday, December 22, 2004 - 9:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kaili a private message Print Post    
I didn't even know there was anything like that on or else I would have taped it.

Konamouse

07-16-2001

Wednesday, December 22, 2004 - 10:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Konamouse a private message Print Post    
It was most interesting to learn more about the behind the scenes (crew size and where they stayed). They had about 2-5 people from each cast for interviews (Sue Hawk got a free makeover/plastic surgery this past year).
And how the show was 'created' and marketed to the networks. I didn't remember that the original EcoChallenge aired on MTV.

Rob's game plan in Marquesas (hook up with a cute warm body - Sarah) was the same as in AllStars - but it worked better the second time around.
I had forgotten that the winner for the first show was known to the participants and they had to stay mumm for a few months until the show was aired. Afterthat, they went to the live reveal.

Check the listings, E! True Hollywood Story often repeats episodes.

'squeek'

Teachmichigan

07-22-2001

Wednesday, December 22, 2004 - 5:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Teachmichigan a private message Print Post    
Just checked -- it's on Christmas day at 1:00 PM. (Gotta' love TIVO!)

Happymom

01-20-2003

Thursday, December 23, 2004 - 11:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happymom a private message Print Post    
Going to tape it! Thanks Teach! and thanks for the info. Kona!

Prisonerno6

08-31-2002

Tuesday, December 28, 2004 - 9:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Prisonerno6 a private message Print Post    
This is going to be on again December 31st. It's part of the E! True Hollywood Story series.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert CA Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: