TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
5th Show, Mar 20

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XXXVIII - Edge of Extinction: 5th Show, Mar 20 users admin

"It's Like the Worst Cocktail Party Ever"

Survivor 38
Survivor (on CBS)

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through March 21, 2019Lexie_girl25 03-21-19  4:10 am
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, March 21, 2019 - 6:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I just read Jeff's interview. Aubrey lost both her advantage and her HII when she got voted out.

Mitch300

06-02-2011

Thursday, March 21, 2019 - 7:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mitch300 a private message Print Post    
I thought it was ironic Kelley complaining about not Winning challenges and blaming it on having only 1 male on the tribe, stating David is small and counts as a women. THats why you don’t vote off the stronger male members until after you merge.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, March 21, 2019 - 8:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Did I miss something in last night's show? I would have thought that the guy that gave Aubry the advantage would have asked her about it?

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Thursday, March 21, 2019 - 8:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I thought that Joe was right on when telling his tribe that they all would have targets on their backs after the merge because they were winning so much as a team. He's absolutely right. I love how he broke up when talking..... made me tear up. Such a good guy.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, March 21, 2019 - 9:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Karuuna, they never showed Aubry arriving on the beach at EI. When they picked up, it was already the next day so maybe he asked her about the advantage when she arrived since we didn't see it.

Watchers

02-25-2019

Thursday, March 21, 2019 - 9:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Watchers a private message Print Post    
Just to echo a bit Reem is a very nasty lady....
Wendy has won me over....
Wardog a zero at challenges...
I hope Joe stays for a while...

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Thursday, March 21, 2019 - 1:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Re-emerging doesn’t bother me too much, and she has been on the edge of extinction longer than anyone else. I’d be stir crazy too.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Thursday, March 21, 2019 - 2:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Reem
And I too want Joe to stay.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, March 21, 2019 - 2:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Lexie, yeah, that's what I thought odd... you would have thought it was show worthy? I did.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Thursday, March 21, 2019 - 2:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
First let me scream YAY for the 2 hour episode!

Reem was angry and self-entitled back on the first episode. Extinction Island didn't make her that way. I just feel sorry for those who had to be around her.

Keith waited for production to provide for him and then waited for someone else to solve the puzzle to the advantage and then tried to take that away from them. He's not praying to God to give him inner strength out there. He's praying for the game to be handed to him. Doesn't work that way little fella.

I want to like Wendy but I have a hard time with grown adults who act like they're 8 years old to manipulate people.

I really like Chris and Rick and hope that they and Aubrey all have a decent chance to get back in the game. I'm just troubled by how they didn't explain extinction island before the game began. I hate producer interference and by not telling people ahead of time how it will work, means that producers can do whatever they want to favor whoever they want and can change it as they go. This makes it too big brothery to me.

In the future, I would really like to see either all repeat players or all new players so it's fair all around. I love Joe but he doesn't stand a chance unless he literally wins every single II. My heart went out to him last night!

And while David can annoy the heck out of me, I did appreciate his comment "the worst cocktail party ever!", lol.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Thursday, March 21, 2019 - 2:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I think David would be quite fun at a cocktail party.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Friday, March 22, 2019 - 8:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I would not want to be left on a desert island with Reem.

Punkin

08-13-2009

Friday, March 22, 2019 - 5:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Punkin a private message Print Post    
My favorite line was David's, re Joe: "Can you imagine what it would be like to be him?!!" LOL I hear you, David!

I'm a San Francisco native. City girl. I can feed little birdies in my backyard, but I know nothing about chickens. Are they OK out there "free ranging" on their own? Can they find their own food and thrive? Or do they depend on being fed? Will production gather them up, or let them remain free? How resourseful are chickens on their own???

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Friday, March 22, 2019 - 11:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Chickens gonna be fine as free range, Punkin. Plenty of free range food, not sure about predators, probably not too many natural predators on Fiji.

We lived in San Francisco from 1995-2000, not too far from you, I see by looking at your profile. Come to my member folder if you want to talk San Fran stuff. Go up to top of page and click on Topics, and you will figure out your way from there.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Saturday, March 23, 2019 - 7:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
If Fiji is over-run by chickens it will be Wendy’s legacy.

I wouldn’t want to play Survivor with her in my alliance but I find her pretty funny and harmless.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Tuesday, March 26, 2019 - 10:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
Yeah... free range chicken eggs are the BEST!!! And more $$ than "regular" chicken eggs... They'll be just fine... as long as they stay away from predators.

Question: Is there a rooster with the chickens? The chickens can lay eggs, but without a rooster they won't be fertilized... so no chicks...

Tribalgirl

03-08-2016

Tuesday, March 26, 2019 - 1:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tribalgirl a private message Print Post    
Kappy: agree with everything you said, especially about Reem, and Wendy. Reem is just a bad tempered woman, and Wendy is not cute or endearing. The chickens will be fine, and now that Wendy is off the main island camp, fair game for a dinner!

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert CA Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: