TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through December 06, 2018

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XXXVII - David vs. Goliath: 11th Show, Dec 5: Archive through December 06, 2018 users admin

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Tuesday, December 04, 2018 - 5:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
"They're So Smart They're Dumb"

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Wednesday, December 05, 2018 - 3:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Wednesday, December 05, 2018 - 7:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
what ever happened to a secondary target? when will mike be a target?

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, December 05, 2018 - 7:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Forget Mike. What about Kara? She is really flying under the radar. So much so, I had to look at the banner to see what her name is.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Wednesday, December 05, 2018 - 8:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Bye bye Gabby. Guess you shouldn’t have tried to get Christian out.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Wednesday, December 05, 2018 - 9:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
When Kara won immunity my thought was -- Who is Kara?

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, December 05, 2018 - 9:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I haven't watched the show and maybe when I see it I'll agree that Gabby made a stupid move. However, I see Gabby as the kind of player who could get to the final three but have absolutely no chance of winning because no one respected her game play. So my guess is that she was aiming high. There isn't a lot of advantage to making the final three if you don't get any votes.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Wednesday, December 05, 2018 - 9:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Did anyone else notice that if others so much as jiggled slightly in the last challenge, their water immediately dropped while Christian completely fell off the board he was standing on and it took a bit after that for his water to fall? Gosh, I guess his brain is just so big that a water bucket can levitate for him.

Producers want what producers want.

Ark

07-09-2001

Wednesday, December 05, 2018 - 9:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
I was glad that Gabby went over Christian but I think Christian's days are numbered. There is no way any of them are letting him much closer to the end.

Just in the last couple of weeks I finally quit coming here to figure out who Kara is when anyone talks about her.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, December 05, 2018 - 10:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
editors sure made it seem like Gabby turned on Christian when she saw him with his gf..like a jealous woman scorned

Roblover

05-17-2011

Wednesday, December 05, 2018 - 10:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roblover a private message Print Post    
Pamy, I thought the same thing.

Roblover

05-17-2011

Wednesday, December 05, 2018 - 10:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roblover a private message Print Post    
Pamy, I was wondering if I were just me that thought that.

Cinnamongirl

01-10-2001

Wednesday, December 05, 2018 - 11:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cinnamongirl a private message Print Post    
I think you're right ARk.... Christians days are numbered...

Was surprised to see Davie vote for Christian

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Thursday, December 06, 2018 - 5:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Yup. Exactly what I thought too.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, December 06, 2018 - 5:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Davie told Christian about the coup. I'm sure he planned his vote with Christian, knowing they had the votes for Gabby to go. This way Davie could keep up the appearance that he is still aligned with Nick.

Who voted for Gabby and Allison? I can't remember. Davie didn't feel secure with the alliance of 4 of him, Angelina, Nick and Kara. And Davie wants to keep Christian as a shield.

I think I'm going to have to rematch this episode just before next week's episode so I can remember everything. I'm really enjoying this season because they are all playing the game and none of them are mean or unlikable.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, December 06, 2018 - 6:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Double post.

Cinnamongirl

01-10-2001

Thursday, December 06, 2018 - 8:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cinnamongirl a private message Print Post    
Good thought about Davies vote Grooch. and YES! I agree, its a great season. They're ALL playing

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, December 06, 2018 - 8:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Wasn't the only vote for Angelina Christian? And I think that Mike voted for Gabby. I was thinking the other vote for Gabby was a male but I could be wrong.

That's so weird, I didn't get the woman scorned vibe from Gabby at all, and the thought crossed my mind when a girlfriend showed up at the family visit that she would feel that way. Geesh, is Christian really trying to be a Sheldon or is that who he really is?

Iluvreality

05-08-2011

Thursday, December 06, 2018 - 9:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Iluvreality a private message Print Post    
Yes, it was obvious that Gabby was jealous of Christisn’s Girlfriend.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Thursday, December 06, 2018 - 9:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Was Christian looking for facial expressions when he was checking to see if he should use his idol?

It took him forever to hug his girlfriend. That was funny when he took her over to meet Jeff.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Thursday, December 06, 2018 - 9:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Mike and Angelina voted for Gabby.
Christian voted for Allison, not realizing that there was a split vote.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Thursday, December 06, 2018 - 11:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Listening to Nick at the beginning of Tribal talking about how he was blindsided by his own alliance (i.e. Christian), I think he would have Carl's vote if he makes it to the end.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Thursday, December 06, 2018 - 11:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Didn't Christian explain why he acted as he did when his girlfriend was brought out?

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, December 06, 2018 - 1:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
That's what I think - Christian was looking to see if people met him eye-to-eye (is there a better way to say that? I'm sure I am saying it wrong).

I think Christian didn't want to write down Gabby's name no matter what, plus he was still about halfway convinced that the vote was going to be for Allison even after Davie told him that it was going to be him.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, December 06, 2018 - 1:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
That's a very good point. But, if that's true, what about the fact that they knew Christian had an idol and might use it? Alison was in on the plan, so she must have known if he used the idol then she would be going home. It was Alison who Christian voted for, not Angelina, right?