TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
December 12, 2018 Episode

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XXXVII - David vs. Goliath: Caution Caution - Spoilers Caution: December 12, 2018 Episode users admin

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, December 06, 2018 - 8:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Thanks to Flowerpower at Survivor Blows we have a transcript of the preview for next week's show:

Jiffy: Everyone is on the chopping block

Alison to Mike: I want Nick out now

Nick to Angelina: I would rather get Alison

Mike talking to Kara: Is it better to take out Christian?

Kara to mike: I want it to be Nick

Kara in confessional: I am drooling at this idea

Nick tells Mike: We need to get out Davie

Mike tells Nick: Now is the time.....to take
you out.

Mike in confessional: It seems like it's more possibilities than it's ever been before!

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, December 06, 2018 - 8:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Little clarification on the votes last night.

Christian did not vote for Gabby. His vote was for Alison.

Angelina and Mike voted for Gabby (just in case Christian used his idol)

The other 5 votes (including the one by Davie) went for Christian … who had played his idol.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, December 06, 2018 - 8:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Here's the link to Jeff Probst's interview with Dalton Ross of EW.com

https://ew.com/tv/2018/12/06/survivor-jeff-probst-david-vs-goliath-loved-ones-episode-12/

And the teaser at the end of that interview:

Dalton Ross: Holy smokes, we have our penultimate episode next week! Tease us up, and tease us up good.
Jeff Probst: The penultimate episode! It’s a doozy. The great thing about having seven players left is seven is such an unpredictable number on Survivor. So many things can happen. And I can tell you this, after the vote is over and the dust settles… the game is completely up in the air.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Friday, December 07, 2018 - 8:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Here's the link to the interview yesterday by Gabby with Dalton Ross of EW.com. Nothing spoilerish in there, but her reasoning for doing what she did:

https://ew.com/tv/2018/12/06/survivor-gabby-pascuzzi-david-vs-goliath/

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Friday, December 07, 2018 - 8:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Jim Early has a picture up of two players stating that one makes the Finale Show and the other doesn’t.

So, one if these two will be going home next week .... Alison or Davie

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Saturday, December 08, 2018 - 9:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Here's the title and the CBS Misdirection clues for the next episode:

"Are You Feeling Lucky?"

One castaway will earn a one-in-six chance at the title of Sole Survivor after winning a crucial immunity challenge, on Survivor, Wednesday at 8/7c on CBS.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Saturday, December 08, 2018 - 10:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Here's a YouTube.com link to a preview of "Are You Feeling Lucky"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-aLFZ2P-Rpw

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Saturday, December 08, 2018 - 10:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Here's Gabby's Ponderosa ……..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpA8iOoWEj4

Tresbien

08-26-2002

Monday, December 10, 2018 - 6:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tresbien a private message Print Post    
The Are You Feeling Lucky link didn't work for me but I found it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2uMwQiZ064

Thanks for posting it Ginger.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Tuesday, December 11, 2018 - 7:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Thank You Tresbien for bring that new link over. I read on Survivor Blows that the first preview was pulled and replaced with another one...curious???

I had something pop/snap next to my left knee on Sunday and had to call in family was assistance. Got to an orthopaedic doctor yesterday and had MRI today. Will get results tomorrow. Thinking I probably need a scope for suspected torn meniscus...but who knows.

Anyway, I'm late getting to the pictures...sorry

Here are 6 pictures from the Reward Challenge. Appears to be an individual Reward Winner, but probably get to pick one of two of the others to go on reward with him/her.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Tuesday, December 11, 2018 - 8:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Here's 4 pictures from the Immunity Challenge:

Since we have a spoiler that either Alison or Davie gets the boot in this episode, I'm going to guess that Christian must win immunity this time.

Granny2b

07-07-2009

Tuesday, December 11, 2018 - 11:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Granny2b a private message Print Post    
thank's Ginger, you are truly appreciated! Hope your knee is okay.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, December 11, 2018 - 11:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Ouch for your knee!

I had that surgery.. Well scope and incision because my ACL also snapped. That was 2003, right before my first ever TVCH meet in Long Beach and I was amazed how quickly I was off crutches! I was younger, but I was also in MUCH worse shape than I am today.

I know you will come out stronger than ever.

I am pretty sure your mind thought, not in the middle of Survivor!

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Wednesday, December 12, 2018 - 3:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Yea ... no surgery. MRI showed arthritis and frayed meniscus, but no tear. Got steroid shot in the area and should have complete relief in 3 to 5 days. If not, back to the drawing board.

Cinnamongirl

01-10-2001

Wednesday, December 12, 2018 - 4:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cinnamongirl a private message Print Post    
Thats great news Ginger!! fingers crossed the shot does the trick!!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, December 12, 2018 - 5:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I hope it helps a bunch, Ginger!

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Wednesday, December 12, 2018 - 7:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Whoa ... did Jim Early change his prediction while I was fooling with this dumb knee. I’m shocked and disappointed.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Wednesday, December 12, 2018 - 9:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Not that I know of.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert CA Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: