TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
11th Show, Dec 5

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XXXVII - David vs. Goliath: 11th Show, Dec 5 users admin

"They're So Smart They're Dumb"

Survivor
Survivor (on CBS)

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through December 06, 2018Grooch25 12-06-18  1:20 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, December 06, 2018 - 1:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
He voted for Allison.

And they knew he had an idol, that's why 2 of them voted for Gabby. She was their backup plan.
She was the one who turned on her best alliance, and she showed herself to be highly untrustworthy by doing so.

She miscalculated, thinking they would be impressed she made such a bold move, and didn't think it through that they also were thinking "I" could be her next bold move....

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, December 06, 2018 - 2:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Ok, they were all in on it then. I was thinking only a few knew the plan. Otherwise, I figured Christian would have known also, and not hesitated to use the idol.

Definitely need to rewatch just before the next episode.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Thursday, December 06, 2018 - 2:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I was thinking that only Nick, Mike, Angelina and possibly, Davie knew the plan to split the vote. Not many people knew Christian had an idol, but Nick did. There was a lot of exchanging glances and sly smiles between Nick, Mike and Angelina when Christian played his idol.

I'm pretty sure that Christian thought everyone was voting for him... he'd play the idol and get Alison out with just 1 vote... I was wondering if his 'genius' may have come into play thinking he'd fool everyone and look like the genius that he is. Maybe got a bit too cocky.

Missy2

07-31-2001

Thursday, December 06, 2018 - 5:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missy2 a private message Print Post    
Anyone else surprised Christian has a girlfriend? I could see him and Gabby together.

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Thursday, December 06, 2018 - 6:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
Ponderosa - Gabby

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpA8iOoWEj4

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Thursday, December 06, 2018 - 6:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
Gabby Pascuzzi talks 'Survivor': I don't regret gunning for Christian Hubicki, Davie Rickenbacker tipping him off "stung" (Exclusive)

https://www.realitytvworld.com/news/gabby-pascuzzi-talks-survivor-i-dont-regret-gunning-for-christian-hubicki-davie-rickenbacker-tipping-him-off-stung-%28exclusive%29-24997.php

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Thursday, December 06, 2018 - 6:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
I was surprised that Christian had a girlfriend. But I also found it strange the way he reacted to her. To me it seem like he didn’t want to win the reward competition and when the we’re picking who else to go, he kept turning his head away. It seem to be saying don’t pick me.
It made me wonder if he didn’t want to spend time with the girlfriend because he had developed feelings for Gabby.
It sure seemed a little off to me.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Thursday, December 06, 2018 - 9:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Not sure if this is the thread where people were mock asking who is Kara. And I might have asked that too, had I not in the past couple episodes begun to notice Kara's hair. (And, mind you, I am not a big hair talker; I am, in fact, permanently banned from participating in this message board's General Discussions "Hair" thread.) But, I mean, be careful what you wish for and do not read on unless you are the kind of person who can not read something about Kara's hair and notice it and then not ever be able to NOT notice it again.

Okay, so Kara is the young blonde Dan fell in love with in the first show of the season. She is cute and sweet, but along about episode 8 or so, you might have noticed she has more hair than anybody could possible have after all the rains and sand and salt and stuff on a windblown Pacific island. Like, Gabby's hair actually looks like if it were you or me. Kara's hair is puffed. PUFFED! The dark roots (and I don't mind people dyeing their hair) now form about the first two inches of the pouf, standing away from her scalp. And then the rest of it is a giant poufy mass of white blonde hair. Even when it is in a braid, it is in an unbelievably poufy braid.

Anyway, that is Kara. If you have already noticed and are sort of fascinated like me, you may comment. If you have never noticed, try not to notice now, as you will never ever be able to NOT notice again. Woman has some puffy hair.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, December 06, 2018 - 10:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I think she has thicker hair, but when you bleach hair it often appears pouffy, too.

Tresbien

08-26-2002

Friday, December 07, 2018 - 7:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tresbien a private message Print Post    
Here is Gabby's Ponderosa:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZ0d9_hy-cA

I'm always fascinated to see which players can let go of the game quickly, and who has to talk out all the moves again and again. I was happy to see that Gabby moved on and was able to find some life lessons from her experience.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, December 07, 2018 - 8:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I think Gabby might have had a little crush on Christian but I have never gotten the vibe that Christian had anything but friendship feelings for Gabby. I do think people form very close bonds when they are sleeping on a hard bamboo surface and snuggling together for warmth, and huddled in shelters for long hours during pounding monsoons, but nothing has ever made me think there was anything else. I do think he was surprised that she would try and get him out but because he is such a game analyst I think he also would understand why she felt she had to do it.

Quite honestly, I think Christian is so deep into his own thought processes that forming deep bonds with people is not his strong suit. He is definitely more intellectual than emotional. Has he even broken down in this game once, as most of the players tend to do? Do we hear him talk about his family, his parents?

Cinnamongirl

01-10-2001

Friday, December 07, 2018 - 9:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cinnamongirl a private message Print Post    
Christian = Sheldon from Big Bang.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, December 07, 2018 - 10:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Makes you wonder whether he has cultivated that image or it just is who he is. I'm voting for the latter.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, December 07, 2018 - 2:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Gabby says absolutely no jealousy and she heard about Christian's girlfriend from day one and wanted to meet her. Seeing how protective he acted did help ring a bell in terms of how he acted with her, though.

Personally, I think Gabby would not be Christian's cup of tea as she is actually too confident for his taste.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Saturday, December 08, 2018 - 4:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Tresbien, most of these players in recent years have learned to let go of the game as soon as they are voted out.

Last season, those two guys Dominick and Chris (who fought the entire game with each other), because BFF outside the game where they frequently did activities together. In fact, Chris became good friends with most of the people that he didn't get along with in the game. Whodathunkthat?

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Monday, December 10, 2018 - 6:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
Gabby Pascuzzi talks 'Survivor': I don't think Christian Hubicki lost focus in the game to protect me (Exclusive)

https://www.realitytvworld.com/news/gabby-pascuzzi-talks-survivor-i-dont-think-christian-hubicki-lost-focus-in-game-protect-me-%28exclusive%29-25014.php

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Wednesday, December 12, 2018 - 7:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
Gabby Pascuzzi talks 'Survivor': Nick Wilson's "flawed" but impressive strategy and Mike White's "cunning" gameplay (Exclusive)

https://www.realitytvworld.com/news/gabby-pascuzzi-talks-survivor-nick-wilson-flawed-but-impressive-strategy-and-mike-white-cunning-gameplay-%28exclusive%29-25026.php

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert CA Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: