TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
December 5, 2018 Episode

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XXXVII - David vs. Goliath: Caution Caution - Spoilers Caution: December 5, 2018 Episode users admin

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through December 04, 2018Alaginger25 12-04-18  8:09 am
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Tuesday, December 04, 2018 - 8:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Here's pics of the Immunity Challenge. I have no clue as to who wins.

This last pic is the only one I could find that gave a clue as to what they were balancing in the Press Images.

Tribalgirl

03-08-2016

Tuesday, December 04, 2018 - 11:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tribalgirl a private message Print Post    
I've developed a wee theory re: the reward challenge. I'm speculating that Alison and Kara may win the reward, and will be allowed to take one other pair on the junket, (probably with the loved ones)...they'll choose Gabby who is paired up with Christian. That will leave Mike, Angelina, Nick and Davie behind to chat and form a final four alliance. While the four 'winners' are on their reward junket, Gabby convinces the other two gals to go after Christian, who will probably catch the drift of that sabotage. At tribal Christian will play his idol, the other four "masterminds" will be voting Christian and one other...(Kara, Gabby or Alison) and one of those gals will be leaving this week...Just a theory, let's see if I'm correct.
Also, if Christian does play his idol, that would mean another one will be hidden, and then it's a toss up as to who will find it. I'm banking on either Davie or Nick to root it out, securing their chances for final four. Any thoughts?

Tribalgirl

03-08-2016

Tuesday, December 04, 2018 - 11:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tribalgirl a private message Print Post    
oh wait, I'm correcting myself. Nick and Davie know that Christian has an immunity idol, don't they? In which case, they'll pile their votes onto Gabby, likely, as that is Christian's chosen one. I'm gonna guess it's Gabby leaving this week.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, December 04, 2018 - 8:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
great theory!! but why does Nick say Christian is dead to him?

i was thinking Christian wins family visit and doesnt choose Nick to go

Tribalgirl

03-08-2016

Tuesday, December 04, 2018 - 9:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tribalgirl a private message Print Post    
that's sure possible, Pamy. I was thinking Nick says Christian is 'dead to him' because Christian was a part of the ouster of Carl and didn't tell Nick...thereby crushing the Mason Dixon alliance. He can't get Christian this week, but he could maneuver the fare-the-wells to Gabby. Anything's possible tho, especially this season, which has been danged hard to predict.

Tribalgirl

03-08-2016

Tuesday, December 04, 2018 - 9:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tribalgirl a private message Print Post    
or, maybe, (tho highly unlikely) Gabby and Christian win reward, and take Kara and Alison? either way, Nick is not amused.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, December 04, 2018 - 10:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
ahhhh you are right .Nick is mad about last week..that matches the cbs promo this week

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Wednesday, December 05, 2018 - 9:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Okay.... this is really speculation, but I've been noticing that Jim Early is posting Survivor Watch parties the day before the show airs on Survivor Whispers. The only thing is that, he only posts 1 a week and it seems like that person ends up going home. Last week, he posted one for Carl.... This week, he posted one for Davie... so, maybe Davie goes home this week?

Tribalgirl

03-08-2016

Wednesday, December 05, 2018 - 5:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tribalgirl a private message Print Post    
dunno, Kookliebird, but an interesting observation. I sure hope Davie doesn't go tonight, I love that guy

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Wednesday, December 05, 2018 - 5:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Okay, Jim Early just got a bit more specific about who was 'not' going home tonight...
He said that Mike, Alison, Angelina and Nick will not be going home tonight.

That leaves, Christian, Gabby, Kara or Davie as possibly going out tonight.... and Christian has an idol...

Tribalgirl

03-08-2016

Wednesday, December 05, 2018 - 9:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tribalgirl a private message Print Post    
a little reversal in my theory, but it pretty much played out as I'd hoped. :-)

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, December 05, 2018 - 10:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
you nailed why Nick was mad

Tribalgirl

03-08-2016

Wednesday, December 05, 2018 - 10:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tribalgirl a private message Print Post    
yeah, Pamy, that much was right, in my theory...and my guess that Gabby would go, ultimately. Now it's back to my burning question...who will find the next hidden immunity idol? Christian? (with his back against the wall) Nick? (with his spidey skills) or Davie? (with his own spidey skills). Somehow I don't see Alison, Kara, or Angelina discovering it, nor Mike...If it's one of the three David lads, next week's tribal could be another nail biter

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, December 05, 2018 - 11:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
it sure would be!

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert CA Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: