TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through November 22, 2018

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XXXVII - David vs. Goliath: 9th Show, Nov 21: Archive through November 22, 2018 users admin

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Tuesday, November 20, 2018 - 6:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
"Breadth - First Search"

Bisc here: Get your turkey stuffed early so you can relax and watch.
As for the title, I have no clue what it means!

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, November 21, 2018 - 6:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
That is a strange one.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, November 21, 2018 - 6:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hahahahahaha, this is excellent... 8:23 p.m. — Knowing show history, Davie lead the Davids in an early morning search to find an idol assuming that the one he played would be hidden again at camp. By breakfast time no one had found one, but that didn’t stop Christian from continuing the search. In one tree he found blue yarn wrapped around a husk and sure enough it had an idol inside!

https://www.goldderby.com/article/2018/survivor-37-episode-9-recap-david-goliath-advantage-live-blog-news/

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, November 21, 2018 - 6:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Alec wins immunity.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Wednesday, November 21, 2018 - 6:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Dan was voted out.

Ssfgal

02-07-2008

Wednesday, November 21, 2018 - 6:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ssfgal a private message Print Post    
who? who? who?

Ssfgal

02-07-2008

Wednesday, November 21, 2018 - 6:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ssfgal a private message Print Post    
GET OUT
LOVE THIS SEASON

Lorie

08-29-2003

Wednesday, November 21, 2018 - 7:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lorie a private message Print Post    
Why did 2 of the goliaths vote for Angelina?

Ark

07-09-2001

Wednesday, November 21, 2018 - 7:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
I love it when the Davids outsmart the Goliaths and I love that it tickles some of them so much.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, November 21, 2018 - 7:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OH MY..... 8:51 p.m. — Before it became time to vote, Nick brought out his secret advantage to steal a vote from another player. He chose to steal Alison’s vote to which she replied “Ooh, I didn’t expect that.” saying that he was depriving her of the opportunity to prove her trust. Obviously shook by the advantage, Alison, Alec and Kara all nodded heads at each other as if they were agreeing to vote the same way. While others were voting, Dan leaned in to Kara and asked him if he should play his idol or if he should use it on Alison. We didn’t get to see her answer, but she did whisper back.

8:54 p.m. — It turns out Dan chose to use his idol on himself this time! But after he confirmed Dan’s use, Jeff pulled out Carl’s idol nullifier which he chose to use against Dan, meaning all votes against him would count! Jeff read the votes: Christian, Christian, Christian, Angelina, Angelina, Dan, Dan, Dan, Dan, Dan. Two successful uses of advantages and now the game is at 5-5 Davids and Goliaths! What. A. Move!
https://www.goldderby.com/article/2018/survivor-37-episode-9-recap-david-goliath-advantage-live-blog-news/

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Wednesday, November 21, 2018 - 8:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Helluva show!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, November 21, 2018 - 9:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Can someone tell me which people are gollaiths? I don't really know. But I just loved this tribal, it was so amazing to see all those different idols played.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, November 21, 2018 - 11:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Great show!!!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, November 22, 2018 - 4:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
These people Came. To. PLAY!!!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, November 22, 2018 - 6:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
yes they did!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, November 22, 2018 - 8:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I have a question. Was Carl's nullifier good for one or both of Dan's idols? If Dan didn't play that idol last week for Angelina... what if Dan plays the idol, Carl nullifies it and then Dan pulls out a second idol?

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Thursday, November 22, 2018 - 9:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Wouldn't Carl's nullifier immediately take Dan out of the game so he couldn't use his second II?

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Thursday, November 22, 2018 - 10:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Of all of the stupid things to notice, I noticed that two of the women have no underarm hair.

Do they have shavers there?

I agree Color, Dan couldn't play an idol after the votes are read.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, November 22, 2018 - 10:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I noticed too! because 1 has a lot of hair...honestly its the 1st time in years i have noticed someone with that much hair

Lexie, you have to play idol before votes read...he didnt know about nullifier so i dont think so....they could have a rule if you have a 2nd idol you can nullify the nullifier LOL

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, November 22, 2018 - 10:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
It is possible that they had everything waxed before they came. That can last 2-4 weeks.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, November 22, 2018 - 12:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, I was just going to say, they must be waxed.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, November 22, 2018 - 1:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Angelina is going to be able to braid her underarm hair by the next tribal council.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, November 22, 2018 - 5:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I read somewhere a few years back that the women have laser removal for their underarm and bikini areas before they go out there.

Pamy, you aren't following me. Dan didn't know about the nullifier. So after Jeff tallies the votes (Jeff knows there is a nullifier in play). Dan plays Idol #1, Jeff reveals the nullifier... but can Dan come back after the nullifier is revealed and play Idol #2. If I remember correctly, the instructions for the nullifier was it "nullifies an idol." It didn't say it "nullifies all idols in play by the same person."

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, November 22, 2018 - 5:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I read somewhere here that someone gave an interview and said that someone with two idols "misplays them." Dan is the only person who had two idols. That leads me to believe that if Dan didn't waste an idol on Angelina, he could have played his second idol after Carl nullified his first idol.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, November 22, 2018 - 5:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I agree with you Lexi. I think if he had the second idol, he could have played it.

But I'm rooting for the David's, so I'm okay with how it turned out, although I felt sorry for Dan. His own tribe was kind of ostracizing him, after he bent over backward to help them keep Angelina.