TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through November 15, 2018

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XXXVII - David vs. Goliath: 8th Show, Nov 14: Archive through November 15, 2018 users admin

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Tuesday, November 13, 2018 - 7:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
"You Get What You Give"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, November 14, 2018 - 5:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
SURVIVOR Verified account @survivorcbs
1h1 hour ago
More
If you thought this season's Tribals have been shocking, just wait for tonight's. It all starts at 8/7c. #Survivor

Ssfgal

02-07-2008

Wednesday, November 14, 2018 - 6:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ssfgal a private message Print Post    
SPOILERS
SPOILERS
SPOILERS

even just a tiny bit?

Tresbien

08-26-2002

Wednesday, November 14, 2018 - 6:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tresbien a private message Print Post    
Dan won immunity. It looks like the plan is to vote out Christian. :-(

Ssfgal

02-07-2008

Wednesday, November 14, 2018 - 6:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ssfgal a private message Print Post    
bummer...he is most amusing...let us know...

Missyb

07-28-2004

Wednesday, November 14, 2018 - 6:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Amazing Amazing tribal !

Ssfgal

02-07-2008

Wednesday, November 14, 2018 - 6:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ssfgal a private message Print Post    
tell me more, tell me more

Missyb

07-28-2004

Wednesday, November 14, 2018 - 6:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
SURVIVOR Verified account @survivorcbs
1h1 hour ago
More
If you thought this season's Tribals have been shocking, just wait for tonight's. It all starts at 8/7c. #Survivor

They ain't lying.

Tresbien

08-26-2002

Wednesday, November 14, 2018 - 7:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tresbien a private message Print Post    
Idols played for Christian and Angelina. John voted out!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, November 14, 2018 - 7:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OMG, can't wait to see this....

8:52 p.m. — After each player voted at the turn, Jeff asked if anyone would like to play a hidden idol to which Davie stood up and played his idol on behalf of Christian! All votes for Christian would not count. Then, Dan stood up and used (one of) his on Angelina, meaning all votes for her would not count! Jeff read the votes: Christian, Christian, Christian, Christian, Christian, Christian, Christian, Angelina, Angelina, John, John. The Davids split their votes!!! And just like that, John Hennigan is sent home in an EPIC blindside. Maybe you should have stuck with the Brochachos? And, well, Angelina lives to see another day in the game. Gotta love that!

https://www.goldderby.com/article/2018/survivor-37-episode-8-recap-angelina-you-get-what-you-give-live-blog-news/

Ssfgal

02-07-2008

Wednesday, November 14, 2018 - 7:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ssfgal a private message Print Post    
thank you!...cant wait

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, November 14, 2018 - 8:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I complained that last week's episode was a little dull. They made up for it this week. What a great episode!

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Wednesday, November 14, 2018 - 8:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
I was laughing when mike was talking about people watching the show and cheering or Christian. spoken like someone who watched a lot of shows.

but the goliaths still have a one vote advantage, correct?

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, November 14, 2018 - 8:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
It's six Goliaths and five Davids.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Wednesday, November 14, 2018 - 9:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Loved it. It was brilliant.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, November 14, 2018 - 9:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I was just thinking, if David's hadn't split their votes they would vote again and I wonder who would have gone home.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Wednesday, November 14, 2018 - 9:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Aw, I didn't want John or Christian to go. My two favorites!

I wish Dan hadn't used his idol on Angelina. I'm thinking he kind of wishes he hadn't also.

As it turns out the Davids just had a smarter plan But it did seem like Christian didn't know what it was, even though he voted for John, not Angelina. Maybe they really wanted John to go?

Missyb

07-28-2004

Wednesday, November 14, 2018 - 10:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
So many of the players were enjoying the heck out f the madness of the tribal council . Especially John. That was cool to see. Admiration and appreciation .

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, November 14, 2018 - 11:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
great tribal!!! I'm kinda loving not being spoiled at all and every week is a total surprise!!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, November 14, 2018 - 11:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
John went out with class and a sense of humor, I really like him! I wanted it to be Mike!! grrrr Mike just rubs me the wrong way, always has dont know why

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, November 14, 2018 - 11:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I like Dan less and less each week.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, November 14, 2018 - 11:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Kara was a beast in that challenge!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, November 14, 2018 - 11:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I didn't want John to go.

NOT a fan of Mike.

Tribalgirl

03-08-2016

Thursday, November 15, 2018 - 12:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tribalgirl a private message Print Post    
Sadiesmom: The Goliaths (that is, Dan) have one immunity idol. The Davids, have amongst them, one 'steal a vote' and one 'idol nullifier'. So the scales are tipping to the David's side, not Goliath's.

I assume there will be an idol hidden again at camp as two were played tonight...who's going to find it? You can bet Dan will be looking for it, (he's probably bummed he inadvertently ousted his brochacho John and 'wasted' his chances in favor of keeping the shrew Angelina)...and no doubt Davie, (who seems incredibly good at finding things!)
Tonight's episode was epic. It leaves Mike in trouble, Angelina still in the grave she's already dug for herself, and Alec, who some will begin to question for his flip flopping at vote time. Could get even more interesting.

What fun tonight. Just fell in love with Davie and his twinkling eyes, knowing what he knew, and feeling confident he and Nick had hoodwinked the big guns! Loved it.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, November 15, 2018 - 4:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I'll be the first to admit that my first impression of John was wrong. When I heard WWE or whatever it was he does, I thought he would be a meathead. He quickly became one of my favorites. A lot of players (past and future) could learn how to leave with the class he exhibited last night.

What separates Mike from the majority of past (and present) players is he doesn't need the money. He is out there for the experience. He wants to make F3. He never talks about winning the money - just making final tribal. That's why Natalie had to go - she was ruining his Survivor experience.