TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Episode 8 - November 14, 2018

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XXXVII - David vs. Goliath: Caution Caution - Spoilers Caution: Episode 8 - November 14, 2018 users admin

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, November 08, 2018 - 7:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Here's the title and a transcript of last night's preview for next week thanks to Flowerpower over at Survivor Blows:

Title: "You Get What You Give"

Jiffy: When trust dissolves …..

Alec: Angelina, you slime ball

Mike to Christian: Gabby, she is not taking this alliance seriously.

Christian in conf: That's a weird thing to say.

John in conf: It could be a brochacho blindside.

Ginger Note: Hmmmmm. Does that mean the Brochacho's are going to blindside somebody (like Angelina) or does it mean the Brochacho's are going to blindside one of their own (like Christian or Alec)?

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, November 08, 2018 - 7:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Here's the link to Jeff's interview with Dalton Ross of EW.com

https://ew.com/tv/2018/11/08/survivor-jeff-probst-david-vs-goliath-episode-7/

And here's the teaser from the bottom of that interview:

Dalton Ross: Judging from the preview, it looks like there could already be cracks in the secret David & Goliath six-person alliance. What can you tell us about next week’s episode?
Jeff: This is why the merge is such a big part of the game. It blows the doors open and that’s what you’re sensing. People begin to believe they could win, and that changes everything when it comes to trust.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, November 08, 2018 - 2:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Here's the link to Elizabeth's interview today with Dalton Ross of EW.com:

https://ew.com/tv/2018/11/08/survivor-elizabeth-olson-david-vs-goliath-interview/

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, November 08, 2018 - 2:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Elizabeth's Ponderosa Video at YouTube.com:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8UtKNY2dxk

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, November 08, 2018 - 2:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
ty Ginger!!

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, November 08, 2018 - 3:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I like it when I like a player better at Ponderosa than I did in the game. Elizabeth just seemed to have a very precise way of speaking and expressing herself that was kind of off-putting (I was amazed to learn that she was from Texas - nobody here speaks like that - I was thinking she was from Utah or Montana). She actually is a very attractive woman without the hat (which apparently she wears a hat all the time - including in the labor and delivery room...LOL!).

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Thursday, November 08, 2018 - 10:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Hahahahaha, and I just watched the Dalton Ross EW exclusive interview with Nick. One of my best friend work colleagues was exactly like that, a brilliant man with a thick aw-shucks Arkansas accent, who was also an attorney.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Tuesday, November 13, 2018 - 8:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Sorry this is late. had so wifi problem, but it's fixed with a different router.

Here's our CBS Misdirection clues:

Title: "You Get What You Give"

ONE CASTAWAY MUST DO DAMAGE CONTROL AFTER BEING CALLED OUT BY THEIR TRIBE, ON “SURVIVOR,” WEDNESDAY, NOV. 14 (Ginger: Obviously Angelina)

“You Get What You Give” – One castaway must do damage control after being called out by their tribe. Also, balance is tested in a stressful immunity challenge, on SURVIVOR, Wednesday, Nov. 14 (8:00-9:01 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Tuesday, November 13, 2018 - 8:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Here's a link to a Sneak Peek at YouTube.com of this week's episode:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4gsW3b-9jY

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Tuesday, November 13, 2018 - 8:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Here's
a link again to YouTube.com of the Reward Challenge:

Two teams of 6 each...so one team is going to get pampering of some kind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8KOo1gcHiY

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Tuesday, November 13, 2018 - 8:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Reward Challenge Pictures thanks to Sheldor at Survivor Blows:
Ginger Note: At the beginning I used to get enlarged pictures from Survivor Fever. Later I was getting them from Inside Survivor, but as far as I can tell they no longer enlarge them for their viewers. So, thanks to Sheldor I have at least one place I can go to get the pictures and enlarge them here at TVCH.

This team is Christian, Alison, John, Alec, Nick and Gabby

The other team is Carl, Kara, Davie, Dan, Mike and Angelina

Notice in the 3rd picture that Mike and Kara each have 2 bags, but in this picture it has changed.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Tuesday, November 13, 2018 - 9:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Pictures from the Immunity Challenge:

I recognize this one from the past...

No idea who wins...…...

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, November 13, 2018 - 10:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Do you think they can swap out the second bags between players? The bag Alec is holding looks like it has a long code.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Tuesday, November 13, 2018 - 6:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Hmmmmm ... I don't know. Look at the picture where they haven't started yet. Behind Alison you can see that extra cord. I think it goes to the banners or something else other than the bags. Just not sure.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Wednesday, November 14, 2018 - 3:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I suspect that each team needs to hold a certain number of bags in the air, required multiple players to hold up 2 each. Maybe they can swap out 2 bag holders sometime during the challenge.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, November 15, 2018 - 7:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Well, we were both right and wrong! LOL!

Reader234

08-13-2000

Friday, November 16, 2018 - 10:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
Loved having these pictures! Thanks everyone for guessing, discussing!

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert CA Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: