TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
7th Show, Nov 7

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XXXVII - David vs. Goliath: 7th Show, Nov 7 users admin

"There's Gonna Be Tears Shed"

Survivor
Survivor (on CBS)

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through November 08, 2018Kappy25 11-08-18  3:17 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Chieko

11-20-2003

Thursday, November 08, 2018 - 3:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
I think the word he used was fractals. Fractals are objects in which the same patterns occur again and again at different scales and sizes.

Wasn't he talking about all of the relationships they all have with each other?

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Thursday, November 08, 2018 - 4:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Fractals, that was it.

Thank you Kappy and Chieko.

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Thursday, November 08, 2018 - 6:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
Elizabeth Olson talks 'Survivor' -- It wasn't shown but Carl Boudreaux sealed my fate, it was unfair and uncalled for! (Exclusive)

https://www.realitytvworld.com/news/elizabeth-olson-talks-survivor----it-wasnt-shown-but-carl-boudreaux-sealed-my-fate-it-was-unfair-and-uncalled-for-%28exclusive%29-24878.php

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Thursday, November 08, 2018 - 6:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
Ponderosa Interview: The Latest Castaway Voted Off Survivor: David Vs. Goliath Elizabeth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8UtKNY2dxk

Nerovh

06-11-2005

Thursday, November 08, 2018 - 6:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nerovh a private message Print Post    
I thought he said "factorial" when they were talking about figuring out all the relationship combinations. It's when you multiply a number by all the numbers below it, like 5x4x3x2x1 is what 5 factorial would be. It would be written as 5!.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, November 08, 2018 - 6:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I agree, factorial..

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Thursday, November 08, 2018 - 8:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Yep, another vote for factorial.

I'm liking the Mike and Nick and Christian alliance. I hope it goes far!

Chieko

11-20-2003

Thursday, November 08, 2018 - 9:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
I bow to factorial. Nerds make for interesting conversations.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Thursday, November 08, 2018 - 10:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
That was a quite touching Ponderosa video. What I am still marveling over is that this woman was (supposedly) hiding that she is only 18, but yet she has 3-4 kids. Are BOTH of those things true, or am I totally mistaken?

Tribalgirl

03-08-2016

Friday, November 09, 2018 - 12:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tribalgirl a private message Print Post    
I agree Juju, really touching. I liked Elizabeth in the game...really sorry to see her gone, when there was such a better choice (especially last night).

I think Elizabeth is in her early 30's, and it's Jessica who's only 18. (She thought if she told them all she was 20, they wouldn't dismiss her due to her age, I seem to recall her saying -- only to an 18 year old would 2 years seem to be enough to make a real difference!!)

Marameko

07-14-2002

Friday, November 09, 2018 - 5:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Thanks for posting the Ponderosa clips, I enjoy them it is as if we are getting the "rest of the story " < i.e. Paul Harvey if you are old enough > .

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Friday, November 09, 2018 - 7:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I wondered why what I looked up, 'fractals', had to do with the tribe dynamics.

lol

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Friday, November 09, 2018 - 8:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I didn't notice it till Ponderosa, but her teeth are really white.

I liked her better at Ponderosa than in the game. She seems nice there.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, November 09, 2018 - 8:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
LOL..I noticed those glistening pearly whites myself - either she has super great teeth and super great dental hygiene, or Longview, Texas has a dentist who is really really really into whitening teeth!

Vsmart

02-10-2003

Friday, November 09, 2018 - 8:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vsmart a private message Print Post    
Or veneers.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, November 09, 2018 - 11:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Is Carl the Survivor she whacked while carrying the world's longest piece of bamboo last week?

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, November 09, 2018 - 11:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
After watching Elizabeth's Ponderosa, I would offer her this piece of advice: no more braids, plaid shirts and cowboy hats. She looked completely different at Ponderosa with her hair down and a baseball cap. Perception is everything. In the game, she looked like a country hick.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, November 09, 2018 - 12:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Yes, that would be Carl.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Friday, November 09, 2018 - 12:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Production probably encouraged (required?) her to dress that way if she’s changed now.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, November 09, 2018 - 3:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
She has a completely different persona at Ponderosa when she's not wearing those ridiculous braids with her cowboy hat and cowboy outfit.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, November 09, 2018 - 4:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I think it also has to do with her having a good nite's sleep on a comfy bed. Pain can make you very cranky

Maineiac

08-24-2009

Friday, November 09, 2018 - 6:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maineiac a private message Print Post    
I liked Elizabeth in the game and wished her alliance would have stood behind her.

I agree Pamy, I think her pain made her cranky.

I'm trying to figure out what is wrong with looking like a country hick.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, November 09, 2018 - 6:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
nothing :-) I also liked her in the game

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, November 09, 2018 - 7:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Braids are everywhere . Other survivors this season, Big Brother..

Nothing wrong with any one look, if you get along with others.

I am sure having a real bed was huge!

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Friday, November 09, 2018 - 7:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
I also noticed the teeth. It was one of the reasons I could give some credibility to my mistaken thought that she could be 18. Since she was so young, maybe she hadn't had time to develop bad habits, lol.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Saturday, November 10, 2018 - 4:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Mainiac, perception is everything in this game.

Maineiac

08-24-2009

Saturday, November 10, 2018 - 8:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maineiac a private message Print Post    
I guess a plaid shirt and cowboy hat has a negative perception for some. Still not understanding why.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Saturday, November 10, 2018 - 10:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I don't think there's anything wrong with it, if that look is truly you. I know many who sport it, and it's a reflection of their true self.

I don't think it was a reflection of her true self, I think it was a role production forced her into.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Monday, November 12, 2018 - 8:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I don't know - she obviously is a "horse" person and I assume from her conversation of a few weeks ago competed in the Western Pleasure circuit - that is definitely a braids, hat and plaid kind of lifestyle.

Denecee

09-05-2002

Monday, November 12, 2018 - 3:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Denecee a private message Print Post    
I absolutely love Christian's enthusiasm within this game and that he and the wrestler guy are becoming such good friends.

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Monday, November 12, 2018 - 7:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
Elizabeth Olson talks 'Survivor': Angelina Keeley is the most devious castaway and she proves it over and over (Exclusive)

https://www.realitytvworld.com/news/elizabeth-olson-talks-survivor-angelina-keeley-is-most-devious-person-in-game-and-she-proves-it-over-and-over-%28exclusive%29-24883.php

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Tuesday, November 13, 2018 - 7:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
Elizabeth Olson talks 'Survivor: David vs. Goliath' and her "biggest downfall" in the game (Exclusive)

https://www.realitytvworld.com/news/elizabeth-olson-talks-survivor-david-vs-goliath-and-her-biggest-downfall-in-game-%28exclusive%29-24893.php

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Wednesday, November 14, 2018 - 7:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
braids are very good in the heat, I tend to braid my hair when it is really hot. I don't use the air conditioner much, usually just a fan when it is really hot so you don't want sweaty hair in your face or on your neck.
at a resort with a pool and air conditioning not as important.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert CA Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: