TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Seventh Episode - November 7, 2018

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XXXVII - David vs. Goliath: Caution Caution - Spoilers Caution: Seventh Episode - November 7, 2018 users admin

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, November 01, 2018 - 9:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Here's the title and a transcript of what last night's preview of next week said per Flowerpower over at Survivor Blows:

Title: There's Gonna Be Tears Shed

Jiffy: The merge is here

Alison: The game starts now.

Jiffy: And, the best laid plans....

(See Angelina talking with the Goliaths - Alec, Dan, Kara, John, Alison, Angelina, and Mike)Angelina says to them: Christian needs to go. He's the heart of the Davids…

Angelina in conf: I am the strategic mastermind...

Jiffy: ...Often go awry

(See Christian talking with Alec.)
Alec tells him: I have your back, people are not going to suspect it.

Christian in confessional: There is a counter Goliath insurgency forming...

(See Gabby, Mike, Alec sitting in the water)
Alec: David and Goliath is over

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, November 01, 2018 - 9:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Okay … here's Jeff's weekly interview with Dalton Ross at EW.com:

https://ew.com/tv/2018/11/01/survivor-jeff-probst-david-vs-goliath-episode-6/

And here is the teaser at the bottom of that interview:

Dalton Ross: Looks like we’ve got the merge coming up next week. What can you say about what’s in store?
Jeff Probst: The game always changes at the merge, but this season it’s particularly interesting because of the Goliath numbers advantage. I am happy to say there are more great moments to come. This season is in full stride!

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, November 01, 2018 - 10:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Here's a link to the interview today between Lyrsa and Dalton Ross. Not much spoiling, but a fun read

https://ew.com/tv/2018/11/01/survivor-lyrsa-torres-david-vs-goliath/

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, November 01, 2018 - 7:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Christian better not go, I need him on my tv as many weeks as possible!!!

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Friday, November 02, 2018 - 11:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I'm on the Christian and Nick bandwagon, myself! Both are playing well, IMO.

Panda

07-15-2005

Friday, November 02, 2018 - 2:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Panda a private message Print Post    
I feel the same way - I need Christian to stay! I’m good with Nick too but Christian just fascinates me!

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Friday, November 02, 2018 - 6:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Here's the link to the Preview for next week over at YouTube.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HnqFNamlqEA

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, November 02, 2018 - 7:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
you all need to read Dalton's recaps at EW seriously funny. I literally LOL at least 2 or 3 times!!

here's a little gem from this weeks

This led to the one time Thoroughbred practically knocking Carl into the fire with what appeared to be the world’s longest bamboo ever (seriously, it was like the clown car of bamboo; it just kept going and going and going)

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, November 02, 2018 - 7:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
here is the link

https://ew.com/recap/survivor-season-37-episode-6/

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, November 02, 2018 - 8:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
That was a seemingly endless length of bamboo!!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Saturday, November 03, 2018 - 4:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Pamy, Dalton's blog had me in stitches - especially the part about the bamboo.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, November 03, 2018 - 6:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
and I love the clip he had of Christian! I rewatched that scene 10 times!

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Saturday, November 03, 2018 - 7:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Here's the latest clip where Elizabeth aggravates Carl.....it's about releasing (or letting get away) a chicken

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIs108di6eA

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Saturday, November 03, 2018 - 7:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Thanks to Sheldor over at Survivor Blows we have Press Release pictures:

There are no pictures of the merge, as is … but I grabbed the first ones in the episode to show you that they are all together but I'm not certain which beach they wound up at:

Before you begin ... notice Kara and Dan together right off the bat, then again in a picture in the swing, and then again in the last 2 pictures I brought that were done on the 2nd day and I just picked some pictures at random. The one of Angelina is to show you that the new buffs are light blue. The last two are of Kara and Dan together again, so I just wonder if they are really putting a target on their backs for breaking the partnership in the game up!!!

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Saturday, November 03, 2018 - 7:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
And here's some pictures from the Immunity Challenge. Don't ask me what they are doing...

It appears they are moving a disk ever so slowly down a rope to the bottom, trying to keep the rope from swinging and causing the disk or rope to knock over the totem pole.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Sunday, November 04, 2018 - 7:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, November 04, 2018 - 1:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
That is a somewhat confusing setup, isn't it???

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seems like they must use that hand held device to control that cord to keep that rounded weight from falling off the small stump between their feet. Their feet being on less than comfortable boards.

But then there is the idol perched on front of the person on that contraption which is on a spring that seems like it could tilt.

If the weight comes off the short stump, it would swing and maybe tilt that springed contraption and the idol would fall...

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, November 07, 2018 - 3:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Is it selfish of me to say how much I miss Alaginger? I know starting over is hard and my heart goes out to her, but Wednesdays are just not the same without her!

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Wednesday, November 07, 2018 - 3:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Hey Roxip ... I'm here ... There just anything to report once I do the Tiral, the CBS Misdirection, the links to Jeff's interview at EW.com, and interview(s) with the previously booted player and then pictures of the upcoming episode.....

Anyway ... Survivir Blows has 3 votes in ... Two fir Alec and 1 fir Angelina based on number of appearances in the previews.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, November 08, 2018 - 10:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Glad you are here!

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert CA Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: