TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
6th Show, Oct 31

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XXXVII - David vs. Goliath: 6th Show, Oct 31 users admin

"Aren't Brochachos Just Adorable?"

Survivor
Survivor (on CBS)

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Tuesday, October 30, 2018 - 4:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
"Aren't Brochachos Just Adorable?"

Cinnamongirl

01-10-2001

Wednesday, October 31, 2018 - 10:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cinnamongirl a private message Print Post    
Im so looking forward to watching this tonight after the craziness of Halloween.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Wednesday, October 31, 2018 - 6:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Lyrsa was voted out. The vote was 3-1 with Angelina getting 1.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, October 31, 2018 - 8:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I just love Christian more every week!

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Wednesday, October 31, 2018 - 9:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Me too, Pamy! Christian for the win!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, November 01, 2018 - 3:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I absolutely adore Christian!

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Thursday, November 01, 2018 - 5:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I wish Lyrsa had stayed. What were those guys thinking!

Christian is a whiz with those puzzles.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, November 01, 2018 - 7:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Well the split into three tribes sure restored the balance of power between the David's and the Goliath's. So that Survivor trick worked.

I agree that Christian has been a lot of fun to watch so far.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, November 01, 2018 - 7:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Dogdoc, I think their thinking was at the merge they can justify to the Goliaths that Natalie was impossible to live with so they had to get rid of her. Besides, no one had an alliance with Natalie so she was an easy boot.

If they got rid of Angelina it would have been more problematic for Mike for siding with the Davids. It would have made him appear untrustworthy.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Thursday, November 01, 2018 - 8:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Thank you Lexi.

I am actually surprised they didn't send Mike home.

I guess they were expecting a merge and he is no threat.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Thursday, November 01, 2018 - 8:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
no threat indeed, he needs to be sitting it out on some team.

Lyn

08-06-2002

Thursday, November 01, 2018 - 11:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lyn a private message Print Post    
I too have been enjoying Christian and the way he processes things. He's kinda endearing too

I rarely fall for Survivors misdirection but this week I did NOT see Lyrsa's boot. I thought for sure Angelina was done

Kappy

06-28-2002

Thursday, November 01, 2018 - 1:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
When they showed all three in one shot at tribal - Mike, Angelina and Lyrsa - I was thinking any of the three could get voted out. I don't understand why Mike felt so confident it was between the two girls.

I had to laugh at Lyrsa's comment at the very end about having to go to Ponderosa with Natalie being there. Hopefully Natalie is very different outside of the game but I highly doubt it.

Gabby needs to stop manipulating people with crying - especially since there doesn't seem to be any actual tears involved. It might get her to the end as a goat but she won't receive a single vote to win.

I just want to add that I love all newbies playing!

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Thursday, November 01, 2018 - 6:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
Lyrsa Torres talks 'Survivor': Had I known my fate, I'd let Angelina Keeley take my jacket, underwear or anything else! (Exclusive)

https://www.realitytvworld.com/news/lyrsa-torres-talks-survivor-had-i-known-my-fate-id-let-angelina-keeley-take-my-jacket-underwear-or-anything-else-%28exclusive%29-24852.php

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, November 01, 2018 - 7:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I LMAO when JP said Survivors ready?! and then Christian is fumbling and JP says Christian are you ready? and Christian pulls of sweater, turns around and assumes a karate pose!!! LMAO!!! that has to be in the top 5 funniest survivor moments!!!

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Thursday, November 01, 2018 - 8:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Bisc. Great interview!

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Friday, November 02, 2018 - 6:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I love that they showed us that Angelina was no sincere in her vote last week because she had me fooled! I really was hoping they'd vote Angelina out this week, but I think they might have kept her partly because she appears stronger in challenges than lyrsa and they didn't know if the merge was imminent. I'm really enjoying this season. I like Mike and Nick and CHristian.

Cinnamongirl

01-10-2001

Friday, November 02, 2018 - 10:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cinnamongirl a private message Print Post    
I agree Pamy! My son and I replayed that over and over cuz it was priceless!! Love Christian!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, November 02, 2018 - 7:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I played it at least 10 times! haha

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Monday, November 05, 2018 - 9:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Does anybody know how old Mike is?

He looks much younger in his banner picture than he does in real live.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Monday, November 05, 2018 - 9:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Mike's bio on CBS ...

Biography

Hometown: San Diego
Current residence: Los Angeles

Hobbies: Travel, wine enthusiast, and water sports.

Pet peeves: I'm impatient with bigots.

Three words to describe you: Curious/ funny, dynamic, and imaginative.

What's your personal claim to fame?
I've accomplished a lot in my career and was able to make a lot of movies.

Who or what is your inspiration in life?
I think of George Plimpton, a great writer who also wanted to experience the things he was writing about. He was fearless, inquisitive and enlightened.

If you could have three things on the island what would they be and why?
An eye mask to sleep. A good book; something fat. A SeaBob for the ocean!

Which Survivor contestant are you most like?
Johnathan Penner was a good storyteller and Rob from Amazon had a good read on people.

What's your reason for being on Survivor?
My primary motivation is playing the game. I've always, always wanted to play and see how I would do. Secondary is the absurd challenge of it all.

Why do you think you'll "survive" Survivor?
I have the desire. I know the game. I am a student of human psychology, like what people say and how they behave.

https://www.cbs.com/shows/survivor/cast/215960/

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Monday, November 05, 2018 - 9:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Sometimes Survivor ages people. Tough conditions and so on. However, I often think that the contestants (both male and female) look better playing the game than they do when they are all made-up for the reunion show. A lot of them on the reunion just look fake and plastic.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, November 05, 2018 - 1:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
So true! Sometimes they are unrecognizable, and not in a good way. Not all, of course.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Monday, November 05, 2018 - 3:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Thank you Jimmer. He does look 47.

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Monday, November 05, 2018 - 6:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
Lyrsa Torres talks 'Survivor' -- Merge "mayhem" to come and Mike White's "fatal" voting decision (Exclusive)

https://www.realitytvworld.com/news/lyrsa-torres-talks-survivor----merge-mayhem-come-and-mike-white-fatal-voting-decision-%28exclusive%29-24863.php

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Tuesday, November 06, 2018 - 5:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
Lyrsa Torres talks 'Survivor' -- Her relationship with Natalie Cole and when her issues with Angelina Keeley began

https://www.realitytvworld.com/news/lyrsa-torres-talks-survivor----her-relationship-with-natalie-cole-and-when-her-issues-with-angelina-keeley-began-24868.php

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert CA Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: