TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 23, 2018

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XXXVII - David vs. Goliath: 4th Show, Oct 17: Archive through October 23, 2018 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, October 17, 2018 - 5:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hahahaha, I know some will think this is a bad idea but she was like a toxin in the game, I don't know why she didn't understand better how to play the game.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, October 17, 2018 - 6:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Geeze I just realized we are going to lose a bunch of people on the game "The Tribe has Spoken"

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, October 17, 2018 - 6:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Dipo, I only see one person with Natalia as safe for this week.

Cathie

08-16-2000

Wednesday, October 17, 2018 - 6:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
We lost a couple who said Bi, Sea.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, October 17, 2018 - 7:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Ahh, really too bad about Bi! My knee feels sympathy for hers!

Rvon

12-11-2003

Wednesday, October 17, 2018 - 8:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
Wow! Natalia really did act like a big brat! What a baby!

Chieko

11-20-2003

Thursday, October 18, 2018 - 8:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
Why did Natalia and Kara not vote for the same person? Was it because Kara was bonding with Elizabeth and didn't want to vote for her but Natalia was adamant? Who did they think Alec was going to vote for?

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Thursday, October 18, 2018 - 8:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I am glad Natali went.

Carl was cranky. Why couldn't he just try to have some fun Exile Island.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, October 18, 2018 - 9:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
They thought Alec was going to toe the party line that they DEMANDED (not requested...what a bully!) and vote for Elizabeth. I don't blame him for voting her out.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, October 18, 2018 - 9:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Chieko, from this recap, the Goliaths were splitting their votes in case Davie or Elizabeth had an idol.

quote:

At that point, Alec Merlino pulled off his best JT impression and stood up to whisper in Elizabeth’s ear, completely freaking out Kara and Natalia. He suggested it’s to make them feel comfortable, perhaps to get an idol played and flush it out. However, Davie and Elizabeth had other plans, throwing their three votes out with Alec against Natalia to counteract an idol flush split between Elizabeth and Davie, sending a Goliath player home and giving the Davids a player advantage.

Link

I'm glad you asked because I didn't know that and the recap also mentions that Davie doesn't trust Elizabeth because he was blindsided by her in the first tribal council.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, October 18, 2018 - 11:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
https://ew.com/tv/2018/10/18/survivor-bi-nguyen-david-vs-goliath/

Interview with Bi.

I agree with her about her decision.

She is right that anyone with this type of knee injury gets his she felt.

I thing by not removing her they were setting her up for a much worse injury.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Thursday, October 18, 2018 - 12:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
Natalia was a piece of work. She was pretty much doomed. Her social skills lacked any kind of finesse. She probably thought she was golden.

Natalie is the same. Her social skills are defective. But she's not any sort of physical threat and she doesn't seem to have alliances.....she'd be the perfect goat.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, October 18, 2018 - 12:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
We were talking about this at lunch - Natalie is the perfect goat to drag to the end - if you can tolerate living with her around camp for 39 days.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, October 18, 2018 - 3:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I agree that Bi made the right decision. I know that normally people who quit the game are never asked back, but I hope in this special situation that she is afforded the opportunity if she wants it. She was a great physical player.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, October 18, 2018 - 3:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Why was she considered a David and not a Goliath if she is an athlete?

Chieko

11-20-2003

Thursday, October 18, 2018 - 4:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Grooch. I guess that makes sense.

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Thursday, October 18, 2018 - 4:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
Bi Nguyen talks 'Survivor' and her decision to exit due to injury: It was so difficult, I felt guilty! (Exclusive)

https://www.realitytvworld.com/news/bi-nguyen-talks-survivor-and-her-decision-exit-due-injury-it-was-so-difficult-i-felt-guilty-%28exclusive%29-24778.php

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Thursday, October 18, 2018 - 4:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
Natalia Azoqa talks 'Survivor': Alec Merlino voting me out was stupid, he just wanted to look cool! (Exclusive)

https://www.realitytvworld.com/news/natalia-azoqa-talks-survivor-alec-merlino-voting-me-out-was-stupid-he-just-wanted-look-cool-%28exclusive%29-24777.php

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, October 18, 2018 - 7:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
If her knee is that weak and she is that concerned about damaging it then I don't think she should be invited back or go back on the show. The conditions that aggravated the problem won't change. There's no reason to think that it just won't happen again and it takes away a spot from someone who is willing to play all out.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, October 18, 2018 - 11:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
This was tweeted by Gabby.

Hot take. You can be emotional & vulnerable in private, and also calm & competent when you have to perform a task. Keep that in mind when you call women overly emotional and assume that their personal life and disposition means they can’t do their work in a professional setting.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Friday, October 19, 2018 - 6:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
The above tweet is from gabby pascuzzi @gabscuzzi

https://twitter.com/gabscuzzi/status/

No question that Gabby performed great in that challenge. I was very happy to see them do so well.

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Saturday, October 20, 2018 - 4:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
Natalia Azoqa talks 'Survivor' vote off: I wish I didn't yell and bark orders, but I'm still bitter (Exclusive)

https://www.realitytvworld.com/news/natalia-azoqa-talks-survivor-vote-off-i-wish-i-didnt-yell-and-bark-orders-but-im-still-bitter-%28exclusive%29-24781.php

Meggieprice

07-09-2001

Sunday, October 21, 2018 - 7:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Meggieprice a private message Print Post    
I really enjoy the Dalton recaps on EW- lots of insight!
BTW we skipped several seasons and are back in the Survivor fold. What are your favorite seasons in the past 5 or 6 survivors? We are watching Ghost Island right now....

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, October 21, 2018 - 8:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
me too he is such a super fan and totally funny!

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Tuesday, October 23, 2018 - 3:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
Bi Nguyen talks 'Survivor': A secret alliance, the biggest threat, and Gabby Pascuzzi's betrayal (Exclusive)

https://www.realitytvworld.com/news/bi-nguyen-talks-survivor-secret-alliance-biggest-threat-and-gabby-pascuzzi-betrayal-%28exclusive%29-24788.php