TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 25, 2018

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XXXVII - David vs. Goliath: 5th Show, Oct 24: Archive through October 25, 2018 users admin

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Tuesday, October 23, 2018 - 3:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
One castaway must scramble after being on the wrong side of the vote. Another turbulent storm puts a sudden halt to the game.

No title given.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, October 23, 2018 - 8:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Jackets and Eggs is the title.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, October 24, 2018 - 5:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL... SURVIVOR Verified account @survivorcbs
28m28 minutes ago
More
That gentle island breeze. #Survivor

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, October 24, 2018 - 5:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Jennifer @jenniferjonak
29m29 minutes ago
More
I can’t even imagine the constant rain #Survivor 😩

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, October 24, 2018 - 5:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hahahaha.... EvelDick 🕷 Verified account @EvelDick
21m21 minutes ago
More
#Survivor
There's a girl named Allison on the cast?
Who knew....

I hope Natalie gets the boot tonight #Survivor

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, October 24, 2018 - 5:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
8:27 p.m. — For that immunity challenge the tribes ran an obstacle course that included ladder climbs, bridge-building and a snake-and-ball maze. The first two tribes to finish would win immunity, leaving the third to go to tribal council to vote the next player out. Vuku got off to an early lead, but by the second obstacle Tiva had caught up and Jabeni fell behind into last place because of slowness on Lyrsa and Natalie’s parts. At the final stage, John set off to finish the maze for the diva tribe with the rest of the players looking on, allowing Dan the perfect opportunity to fall back and retrieve the hidden idol from the structure just behind him! Meanwhile on the mazes, both Alec and John dropped their balls giving Nick an opportunity to take the lead for Jabeni. But Nick was taking the maze so slowly that both Alec and Christian (who replaced John for Tiva) were able to catch up with bolder and bigger moves on the maze. Though all tribes reached the final stretch of the maze at the same time, Alec secured the win for Vuku shortly before Christian did the same for Tiva! That left Jabeni out as the losers, destined to head to tribal council that night.

https://www.goldderby.com/article/2018/survivor-37-episode-5-recap-carl-jackets-and-eggs-live-blog-news/

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, October 24, 2018 - 5:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Off to my meeting, hopefully someone can post who get voted off the island.

Lardbrick

01-16-2006

Wednesday, October 24, 2018 - 6:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lardbrick a private message Print Post    
Why did some have jackets and the others didn’t?

And thank goodness they voted Natalie out. What a pain she was!

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, October 24, 2018 - 7:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
At camp Natalie tried to pressure Lyrsa and Nick to give Angelina their jacket to ensure their safety, plus continued her obnoxious behavior around camp. Mike decided to vote Natalie and he was the deciding vote. Angelina asked Natalie for Natalie's jacket when she was leaving and Natalie ignored her.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, October 24, 2018 - 8:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LMAO, Natalie was as bad as I thought she was .... 8:54 p.m. — With that the five castaways voted–we saw Lyrsa and Nick vote for Natalie and Natalie vote for Lyrsa, but the votes of Mike and Angelina were kept secret until Jeff read them: Natalie, Lyrsa, Natalie, Lyrsa, Natalie. Welp! It looks like once again the Goliaths did not stay strong and even Angelina and Mike weren’t on the same page! And as Natalie waited for her torch to be snuffed, Angelina asked Natalie if she’d leave her jacket for her, but stone cold as ever Natalie completely ignored her and walked out. Savage!

https://www.goldderby.com/article/2018/survivor-37-episode-5-recap-carl-jackets-and-eggs-live-blog-news/

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, October 24, 2018 - 9:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
cant wait to read Natalie's interviews tomorrow...true beyotch til the bitter end

Kappy

06-28-2002

Wednesday, October 24, 2018 - 9:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
SO HAPPY! So so HAPPY!

Rvon

12-11-2003

Wednesday, October 24, 2018 - 9:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
I was not at all sad to see Natalie go. She was a real pain in the butt.

Vsmart

02-10-2003

Wednesday, October 24, 2018 - 11:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vsmart a private message Print Post    
Yay! Not only was Natalie bossy, we never saw her do anything at camp. Also terrible at challenges.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, October 25, 2018 - 12:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I love how she kept interrupting Jeff.. He was making it obvious, too, and enjoying every interruption.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, October 25, 2018 - 6:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
It had to be unbearable living at camp with Natalie because she would have been the perfect goat to drag to the end.

Needless to say, her lack of self-awareness made my Survivor viewing experience more enjoyable.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, October 25, 2018 - 6:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I know! Im actually going to miss her. I did see her tending to a fire last night

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, October 25, 2018 - 7:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I'd place money on Natalie saying that she got bad editing.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, October 25, 2018 - 7:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
It was so funny when she’d sit there giving out orders. We need a fire, we need more wood ....

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Thursday, October 25, 2018 - 7:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
So glad Natalie is gone, although she did provide some laughs. She showed her true colors when she wouldn't leave her freezing ally her coat after trying to bully another guy into giving up his coat. So selfish! I'm glad she's gone from my TV. I don't want to reward such behavior with more air time. Good riddance. I love Mike. I hope he goes far!

Iluvreality

05-08-2011

Thursday, October 25, 2018 - 8:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Iluvreality a private message Print Post    
Glad she is gone, but I would have loved to see her compete in some more physical challenges, maybe even a water challenge. Nothing wrong with having older players, I am older than her, but they should be at least physically fit and able to do something. All she did was boss people around.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, October 25, 2018 - 8:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
So I was reading Reality Tea's synopsis and the writer there was saying that Angelina was wanting Natalie's jacket, which I disagree with...I thought Angelina wanted Lyrsa's jacket. Am I confused or am I right? (LOL...I prefer to be right but since sometimes I watch and play games on my phone at the same time I might miss a thing or two.)

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Thursday, October 25, 2018 - 8:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Angelina wanted the jacket of whoever was leaving. When she thought Lyrsa was leaving, she told Natalie she wanted Lyrsa's jacket. When the vote sent Natalie home, Angelina asked Natalie to leave her jacket. Lyrsa still has her own jacket, as it should be. Someone leaving the game could give up their jacket! We've seen people do it in the past -- give players clothing as they leave. Natalie was just being spiteful.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, October 25, 2018 - 8:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I think Natalie may not have known who voted for her, so didn't give up her jacket because it might have been unclear.

FWIW, I think it was kind of self-centered of Angelina to ask repeatedly for the jacket. Being voted out is a huge disappointment and asking the person to think about YOU at that moment is insensitive.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, October 25, 2018 - 8:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
That's what Natalie stated, that she didn't know whether or not Angelina was part of the group that voted her out so she kept her jacket. Let's face it - she was going to keep it anyway.

Why the heck didn't Angelina bring her own jacket if she's always that cold? Obviously it is possible to bring a jacket because other people have them.

Is it me or is Nick getting more attractive now that he is getting scruffier? I used to think he was kind of cheesy looking but scruffy works for him.