TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Sixth Episode - October 31, 2018

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XXXVII - David vs. Goliath: Caution Caution - Spoilers Caution: Sixth Episode - October 31, 2018 users admin

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, October 25, 2018 - 5:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Here's the title for next week's show:

"Aren't Brochachos Just Adorable"

I had to go on Google to see what Brochachos were.

Brochacho is just another way of say "Bro"

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, October 25, 2018 - 6:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Let's see what Flowerpower over at Survivor Blows put down for a transcript of the preview for next week's show. Thank You Flowerpower….

Next time on Survivor....

When the battle lines blur....(see Mike talking to Lyrsa and Nick)

Mike: As far as the game goes, she would cut you...

Mike in confessional: I just don't trust Angelina

(Davie and Elizabeth seen),
Jiffy: Friends become enemies

Elizabeth talking to Davie: I've got issues

Davie to Elizabeth: what's the issue?

Elizabeth in conf: I don't like stupid people

Jiffy: ...and enemies become friends

Alison to Gabby: Heart and head tell me to go with you
Alison: It's not do I blindside Dan, it's when.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, October 25, 2018 - 6:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
And here's the link to YouTube.com to watch that preview:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-J5brNG510

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, October 25, 2018 - 6:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Here's the link of the weekly interview between Jeff Probst and Dalton Ross of EW.com

https://ew.com/tv/2018/10/25/survivor-jeff-probst-david-vs-goliath-cyclone/

And here's the teaser at the bottom of that interview:

Dalton Ross: Before you make off with my jacket, what can you tell us about next week’s episode?
Jeff Probst: It’s absolutely fantastic and one of my favorite challenges ever in terms of what it says about the character of the people playing this season.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, October 25, 2018 - 9:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Dalton's recap is hilarious

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, October 25, 2018 - 10:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Here's what you have been waiting for … Natalie is interview by EW.com today

https://ew.com/tv/2018/10/25/survivor-natalie-cole-david-vs-goliath/

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, October 25, 2018 - 11:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
So basically Natalie is a victim. Goodness, the Goliaths seem to have a surplus of people who like to point the finger of blame on someone else, totally unsubstantiated. Is that part of being a Goliath?

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, October 25, 2018 - 8:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Lexie, I agree!!! Dalton is the best comedy writer!

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Friday, October 26, 2018 - 6:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Here is a link to the Parade.com interview with Natalie yesterday … look below at the section I copied out of it that completely puts a different look at what Jeremy had to say about John and Angelina in his exit interviews:

https://parade.com/711516/mikebloom/survivor-david-vs-goliath-natalie-cole-gets-egged-on-with-the-journey-of-the-jacket/

Natalie: With Jeremy, I had gone to a confessional and said, “You know what? I’m a Goliath, but I’m on the bottom of the Goliath tribe.” Talk about self-awareness! “But I had an epiphany this morning that I’m going to be able to flip the script, and someone else is going to go home. I’m not going to be the first Goliath to go home. I don’t know how, but I’m going to do something.” And I go back to camp, and nobody knew John and Dan were allies. John leans over and says, “I’m worried, Jeremy made a comment and said Angelina and I are in a showmance.” Then I said, “So what’s the plan?” And he was like, “Well, there’s not really a plan.” Then I thought, “There’s no plan?!” So I said, “John, you’ve got to make a plan. What we need to do is unanimously vote him out. You’re getting married soon! We have to vote him out to send a clear message to your fiancée that we all took issue with his comment. It has to be everyone.”
Then I thought, “John is really a nice guy, very authentic. He’s not going to move this the way I need to move it. I’m going to get to Angelina.” I go to her and say, “Your husband is a Marine. He’s fighting for our country. You can’t let this statement stand. You have to rally everybody and let’s unanimously vote him out tonight.” She dropped a tear. So I got in both her head and John’s head all within the same half hour. And then in two hours’ time, I sat back and watched them do my work. That’s how Jeremy got voted out. He was so clueless that, even in his exit press, he said, “I thought I was not being voted out.” I also watched a couple of people come to me and try to take credit for saving me. But they didn’t know that Angelina and John were in the field on my behalf. So from a sales perspective, I did use something that was going to be an advantage to help me. But I couched it as if it was all about them. But don’t even get it twisted; it was about me saving my butt.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Friday, October 26, 2018 - 12:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
This appears to be a different preview of next week's show at YouTube.com....but with pretty much the same meat to it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnibqYKsdSo

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, October 27, 2018 - 4:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I suspect that Natalie is re-writing history a wee bit...

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Sunday, October 28, 2018 - 7:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Here's our CBS Misdirection Clues:

Tribes battle to win a food reward for much needed nourishment. Also, the bond between the "Brochachos" becomes a personal achievement for one castaway, on Survivor, Wednesday at 8/7c. Only CBS

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Sunday, October 28, 2018 - 8:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
On Day 15 they had a Reward Challenge which will be aired this week:

Alison and Kara are sitting out making up for Natalie being booted last week.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Sunday, October 28, 2018 - 8:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
The following day, Day 16, they had the Immunity Challenge. In this one, Gabby and Elizabeth sat out.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Sunday, October 28, 2018 - 11:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I'm putting this out there. Those grey yoga pants are not doing Angelina any favors.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, October 28, 2018 - 3:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Whoa! Those are not flattering!

Ark

07-09-2001

Sunday, October 28, 2018 - 4:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
Thanks Lexie_girl. I didn't want to be the one that said something.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Sunday, October 28, 2018 - 5:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Consider those sweats to be a strategic move. She wisely put on as many extra pounds as she could to give her strength to make it to the end of the season. As she uses up her reserves, the sweat pants will conform to her body's contours, making her weakened condition less apparent when she gets to the point of near-starvation.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, October 29, 2018 - 8:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Juju, I have no doubt that this season's contestants learned from previous seasons and "bulked up" before going out there.

Tribalgirl

03-08-2016

Monday, October 29, 2018 - 8:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tribalgirl a private message Print Post    
oh gad! I read somewhere that she has body image issues. Hope she doesn't read this! You'll have her crawling into a hole of over-size garments for the rest of her life!
Personally, I'm happy to see a cast that isn't all 'the beautiful people', predominantly in their 20's, etc.
Did we take a shot at Pat for his weight issues? Sigh. "when will they ever learn....when will they ever learn?" (Pete Seeger)

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, October 29, 2018 - 9:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I don't see it as a weight issue but an unfortunate choice of fabric and color.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, October 29, 2018 - 12:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Seamonkey, that's how I see it too.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Monday, October 29, 2018 - 1:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I was thinking I wish my butt looked that good in a pair of yoga pants.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Wednesday, October 31, 2018 - 7:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
I was wishing I could even get into a pair of stretch pants!!!

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Wednesday, October 31, 2018 - 7:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Couple of votes in over at Survivir Blows .....

And they both are for Alec for the boot.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Wednesday, October 31, 2018 - 10:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Notice in my Facebook that Jim Early at Whispers posted a couple of pictures of Kara yesterday.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, October 31, 2018 - 10:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I can wear stretchy pants but you want them to have more spandex and a dark color.

But, I don't think they are dressing for style and I don't think they get as much choice as they would like in terms of attire.

Interesting that the spoilers aren't as good as they sometimes have been.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert CA Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: