TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Fifth Episode - October 24, 2018

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XXXVII - David vs. Goliath: Caution Caution - Spoilers Caution: Fifth Episode - October 24, 2018 users admin

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, October 18, 2018 - 6:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
The title for next week's episode:

"Jacket and Eggs"

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, October 18, 2018 - 6:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Here is the link at YouTube.com for the preview of next week's episode:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9Ghal84E7k

Flowerpower over at Survivor Blows did a transcript of this interview

Jiffy: There is nowhere to run

See Alec talking to Kara upon return to camp...."I trusted my gut"...

Kara: Alec blindsided me, this was not supposed to happen

Jiffy: There is no where to hide...

Mike to LYrsa: (about Natalie)
She has a masters in ungraciousness

Mike in conf: I am ready to play survivor without Natalie

Jiffy: because the storm is coming

Christian: We are all davids today because, pointing for the sky, that is Goliath

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, October 18, 2018 - 6:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Here's the link to the interview at EW.com between Dalton Ross and Jeff Probst:

https://ew.com/tv/2018/10/18/survivor-jeff-probst-david-vs-goliath-episode-4/

And here's the teaser that appears at the bottom of that interview:

Dalton Ross: Looks like Mother Nature is back with a vengeance next week. What can you say about what’s coming up?
Jeff Probst: The people who read your column are true Survivor fans, so they already know that Survivor is 100 percent real. But every so often it’s nice to remind the audience that the rain and the accompanying storms are not fake. This stuff really happens. It’s been a wet season so far, and it’s not letting up. Next week is a huge episode. Jam-packed.

Granny2b

07-07-2009

Thursday, October 18, 2018 - 9:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Granny2b a private message Print Post    
thanks Ginger, been thinking about you and hope you are doing well.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, October 18, 2018 - 11:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Doing pretty well, Granny … blood pressure is really looking good

Here's the link to Natalia's interview today with EW.com. I really didn't see too much stuff in there to help us figure out anything..just her rationale for what she thought and what she tried to do.

https://ew.com/tv/2018/10/18/survivor-natalia-azoqa-david-vs-goliath/

Granny2b

07-07-2009

Thursday, October 18, 2018 - 7:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Granny2b a private message Print Post    
well hang in there and know you are in my prayers

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Friday, October 19, 2018 - 10:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Thanks to Sheldor at Survivor Blows we have pictures for next week's episode taken from Press Releases.

There is going to be a Reward Challenge and an Immunity Challenge

Meanwhile, I grabbed these 3 pictures to show us more readily the mix of the 3 new tribes now that Natalia is gone and Carl has taken her place.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Friday, October 19, 2018 - 10:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Friday, October 19, 2018 - 10:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Friday, October 19, 2018 - 10:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
On Day 12 of the Season we get a bunch of pictures around camps. On Day 13 there are absolutely no pictures ???? …. cyclone?

On Day 14 there is a Reward Challenge.

Here's the Reward Challenge.

Notice the crate of chickens.....

Two hours after the pictures that are timed for this challenge, all the pictures on that day are in the camp with Kara, Elizabeth, Carl, Davie and Alex...so they must win Reward.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, October 19, 2018 - 11:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Dang. That wrestler guy has abs for days.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Friday, October 19, 2018 - 3:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
(lol)

Here's the misdirection clues for the week:

ONE CASTAWAY HAS SOME SCRAMBLING TO DO AFTER BEING ON THE WRONG SIDE OF THE VOTE, ON “SURVIVOR,” WEDNESDAY, OCT. 24

“Jackets and Eggs” – One castaway has some scrambling to do after being on the wrong side of the vote. Also, another turbulent storm puts a sudden halt to the game, on SURVIVOR, Wednesday, Oct. 24 (8:00-9:01 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network

Kara was on the wrong side of last week's vote. But they are always trying to mislead us …. so I bet that tribe doesn't even go to Tribal Council.

Halt to the game is probably that Day 13 that is missing from the Press Release pictures … and more than likely production pulled them all to a safe place, but in silence (no game play).

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Friday, October 19, 2018 - 3:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
With the Reward Challenge up above I forgot to say that ………..

the cameras were at the tribe with Kara, Elizabeth, Alex, Davie and Carl after that challenge which makes it appear that they won Reward.

Here are some pics from the Immunity Challenge

And there are no camera shots after the Immunity Challenge, so no clue as to which tribe(s) won.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, October 19, 2018 - 8:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
great stuff Ginger!!!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Saturday, October 20, 2018 - 3:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
That must be the second typhoon to roll through while filming this season.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Saturday, October 20, 2018 - 8:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Yep ... The first one Jeff Probst explained to us that Production never steps in and breaks up their adventure unless it is absolutely necessary. Said they lose a lot of sleep on nights like that first cyclone, monitoring to see if they need to step in.

Since there are no day 13 pictures, I'm guessing production does step in this time .... Especially after what happened to Pat in Episode 1.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Saturday, October 20, 2018 - 9:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Here's another picture to back-up which tribe wins the Reward Challenge.

This picture was taken the day after the Day 13 (April 10th) that is missing any pictures (Cyclone?) and after the Reward Challenge when all the tribes return to find their camps pretty much obliterated.

I just don't think that hammock would have made it through.....do you?

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, October 20, 2018 - 10:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
agree!!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, October 20, 2018 - 11:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
It really pisses me off that they are still providing live animals in cages as rewards. These people rarely know about humane slaughter.

And add in this terrible weather: the humans signed up for it and they can choose to leave. The chickens, not so much

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, October 20, 2018 - 1:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
agree!! I hate when they give chickens! I even close my eyes when they catch fish

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Sunday, October 21, 2018 - 3:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Ginger, when I came back from Katrina the thing that amazed me more than then the damage was how one single thing would be left standing amongst all the ruins. Mother Nature is amazing so it doesn't surprise me at all if the hammock is the only thing that is left untouched.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Monday, October 22, 2018 - 7:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
My hammock has stayed put through some pretty epic winds - because the air flows through it. I keep thinking it is going to blow away but it is still standing.

But does that even look like a regular camp? what are the straight things (they look like fences) that things are hanging on?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, October 22, 2018 - 12:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I thought that tribe had a hammock in last week's episode. They showed the two guys talking in a hammock when they discussed flipping the vote from Elizabeth to Natalia.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Monday, October 22, 2018 - 12:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Not disputing the hammock, but the surroundings of the hammock look like there are railings.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Monday, October 22, 2018 - 4:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Here's a link to a preview at YouTube.com

Pretty nasty weather.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWaacWId4k0

I don't remember the hammock, but you guys are probably right. It was probably already there.

In this preview you can hear Angelina saying "Our shelter is obliterated!"

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, October 22, 2018 - 5:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Very nasty weather!

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert CA Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: