TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
4th Show, Oct 17

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XXXVII - David vs. Goliath: 4th Show, Oct 17 users admin

Survivor
Survivor (on CBS)

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through October 17, 2018Missyb25 10-17-18  5:59 pm
Archive through October 23, 2018Biscottiii25 10-23-18  3:44 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Thursday, October 25, 2018 - 4:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
Here's the conclusion of Natalia's interview:

Natalia Azoqa talks 'Survivor' -- Who she wishes she trusted, and strategy behind Jeremy Crawford's blindside (Exclusive)

https://www.realitytvworld.com/news/natalia-azoqa-talks-survivor----who-she-wishes-she-trusted-and-strategy-behind-jeremy-crawford-blindside-%28exclusive%29-24808.php

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, October 25, 2018 - 6:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I officially am done with trying to read at that site, so I will never know who Natalia wishes she had trusted.

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Thursday, October 25, 2018 - 6:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
Fine, I just give the exit interviews link that I read after the show. Like to make sure to give ALL the parts to finalize.

Many people comment on what they see in interviews, but never bother to share the link.

So, save your reading time for something else you prefer.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, October 25, 2018 - 7:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I always read them, TY Bisc :-)

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, October 25, 2018 - 9:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I appreciate them too Biscotti!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, October 25, 2018 - 11:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Oh no, I appreciate every link!!!

That particular website just blocks out most of the text and pc is incredibly frustrating. It refuses to scroll as well.

And I love the links that link to other interviews, too.

Dlkuhn4

07-13-2002

Friday, October 26, 2018 - 12:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dlkuhn4 a private message Print Post    
Seamonkey I'm glad it's not just me i try to read them to because I enjoy them but the page keeps jumping back to the top and I can't get pass the ads.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, October 26, 2018 - 2:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I have managed, but never know what hoops to jump through and even the most interesting interview isn't that interesting. Other sites work.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, October 26, 2018 - 8:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Oddly enough, I don't have any trouble with the website at all. I wonder if it's just not mobile friendly?

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, October 26, 2018 - 12:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Im having more trouble with the EW articles lately, they have a pop up that gets in the way of the text so I have to read about 4 lines at a time and scroll

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, October 26, 2018 - 12:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
My popup on this site covers the whole screen except a few word on each edge and then when that isn't there the scrolling is messed up.I

It may be just on certain devices.. Reality TV World is urging readers to download a Google News app which is not going to happen here, especially not on an Amazon device.

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Saturday, October 27, 2018 - 5:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
I'm so glad that Folks here like these interviews posts like I do. I have said for years that I think they must read here at TVCH, because so many of the same questions posed here are asked in the exit interviews.

Sorry Seamonkey for your difficulties viewing, I have never had a cellphone just my regular ol' computer tower. Occasionally lately it's only shown the top 3inches, but I have found the hitting the 'refresh' button then loads the whole page. Don't know if that would work, maybe?

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Saturday, October 27, 2018 - 5:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
One thing I find helpful too, is by lining up Jimmer's top pictures in a tab next to the interview, I pop back & forth between.

Gives me visual to remember who they're talking about and I'm getting better at remembering the players earlier in the season.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Saturday, October 27, 2018 - 5:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I’m happy to hear those help. I sure appreciate all the links. :-)

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, October 27, 2018 - 5:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I don't use my cell for anything but calls and texts, and not many ..

I do use my 10" tablet for almost everything .

And I definitely appreciate all the links you post, Biscotti. Any frustration is with the sites and not you!

Jimmer's banner is super helpful!!! All of his banners.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert CA Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: