TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Fourth Episode - October 17, 2018

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XXXVII - David vs. Goliath: Caution Caution - Spoilers Caution: Fourth Episode - October 17, 2018 users admin

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, October 11, 2018 - 4:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Okay … now I can use this title for the next episode. It's the correct one for episode 4 and the previews show that it is spoken by Christian.

"Time to Bring About the Charm Apocalypse"
Alert

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, October 11, 2018 - 4:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
From the previews for next week's show, Flowerpower at Survivor Blows did a transcript to the best of her ability.....

Next week on Survivor:

Jiffy: Just when you've reached your breaking point …

(See Christian hug Gabby as she cries...)
Gabby: Right now I feel like I am in a desperate position

Jiffy: the game flips upside down...
(Jiffy to all of them: Everybody, Drop your buffs!)

Davie in conf: Now, it's time to back stab and lie...
Christian: I've gotta go on a tribe offensive. I gotta bring about a "charm" apocalypse.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, October 11, 2018 - 4:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Here's the link where Dalton Ross of EW.com interviews Jeff Probst:

https://ew.com/tv/2018/10/11/survivor-jeff-probst-david-vs-golitah-natalie-napalm/

And the teaser at the bottom of that interview:

Dalton Ross: Looks like we’ve got a big tribe swap coming up next week. What else can you tell us about the upcoming charmpocalypse?
Jeff Probst: I can say this: The tribe swap… uh, always tricky. Yep. Lots of possible outcomes. Just not sure exactly what they will be.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, October 11, 2018 - 11:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Link to interview between Dalton Ross at EW.com and Jeremy:

Wow .. some meat in here about a showmance between John and Angelina...

https://ew.com/tv/2018/10/11/survivor-jeremy-crawford-david-vs-goliath/

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, October 11, 2018 - 11:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
My previously rather benign opinion of Jeremy just plummeted. What a jerk move. He refuses to take responsibility for his own role in his own eviction.

A prepared statement? Really?

Tribalgirl

03-08-2016

Thursday, October 11, 2018 - 2:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tribalgirl a private message Print Post    
hahaha. not just a 'prepared statement', but a 'fiction', presented as fact. Fake news, Jeremy...what a shame, he had such a lot of potential, but he worked triple time to take himself out of the safe zone. True, Angelina was the motivator for his demise, but her reasoning was: he's sketchy, he's a threat, he's 'personable' and that could work against us in a merge situation, and he's stirring up Sh*t.

I can't speak for the 'showmance' he describes, because none of that has been aired, or not that I've noticed, other than the meeting between the three gals who each have an 'admirer' and therefore concluded that they were in charge of the dynamic on their tribe.

Sorry about your dumb moves Jeremy, and good luck to you and your dad. You have time now to let him know how much you care about him.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, October 11, 2018 - 7:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Yup.. I was sad that he screwed up his game. Now, I am just fine with him being gone.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, October 12, 2018 - 7:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
To me the only reason he "outed" Angelina is for his own personal pettiness and revenge. Odious.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, October 12, 2018 - 12:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Yes! First he lashed out at Natalie when she wouldn't take his advice, which she actually did not solicit, and now is blaming Angelina for his demise.

Not cool, Jeremy.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Sunday, October 14, 2018 - 9:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Thanks to Sheldor we have some Press Images that give us insight into next week's episode:

This is day 10 ... the day after Jeremy was evicted
"DROP YOUR BUFFS"

We now have 17 players ... 8 guys and 9 gals
Notice how many new wrapped buffs there are in each basket

However; this set-up for the next Reward/Immunity Challenge tells us that they have been split into 3 tribes.
(6, 6 and 5????? - If so, two of the tribes will have to sit somebody out during that challenge.

More evidence of 3 tribes ... there are 2 Immunity Idols (First Place and Second Place)

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, October 14, 2018 - 12:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
???????????????????????????????????????????????????

ugh I hate 3 tribes!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, October 14, 2018 - 1:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Noooo!

Kearie

07-21-2005

Sunday, October 14, 2018 - 2:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kearie a private message Print Post    
##################################################

No worries, they will only be 3 tribes until the next episode. ;-)

I hate 3 tribes also.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, October 14, 2018 - 2:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
plus we will no longer get the satisfaction of watching the David tribe get to the merge as 1

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Sunday, October 14, 2018 - 3:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    

I hate hate hate three tribes!!!

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Wednesday, October 17, 2018 - 8:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
So …. does Jim Early at Whispers have any magic clues as to who gets the boot this evening???

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Wednesday, October 17, 2018 - 8:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Here's the link to Preview 1 of tonight's episode at YouTube.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_05Z0KnHAJc

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Wednesday, October 17, 2018 - 8:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I didn't see anything from Jim Early on FB yet. I'll have to look again at lunch. So far, his clues this season have been pretty cryptic. I would never have guessed that Jeremy would go, but last week, he did have Jeremy and Natalie featured a lot in his photographs. Then again, he featured Stephanie too... so, no clue yet that I can tell. But, can't look until lunchtime...

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Wednesday, October 17, 2018 - 8:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Here's the link to Preview 2 of tonight's episode at YouTube.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7okS_KObo5k

Obviously the third tribe is going to be green along with the gold and purple already established. So green has to start from scratch, I would think.

The only thing I'm finding by perusing other sites are speculation of who winds up on what tribes. And I'm not bringing that over because it's only speculation, a lot of names are left out of the speculation, and I know from past experience that the colormatic thingey from CBS can mess with the color on buffs and objects.

It does look like Carl is going to find something out in the water, but what tribe he is on or who he is with or what the thing he finds is (clue or HII) … I just don't know.

Tribalgirl

03-08-2016

Wednesday, October 17, 2018 - 10:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tribalgirl a private message Print Post    
no real clues on JE's page, just a pic of the original David Tribe, which leads to the speculation that one of them will go tonight. Bi or Carl is my guess.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, October 17, 2018 - 12:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
JE has had that same cover photo up since the beginning of the season. He didn't even change it last week when the Goliaths went to TC.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Wednesday, October 17, 2018 - 1:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Yeah, I didn't see anything either.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Wednesday, October 17, 2018 - 3:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Voting at survivor blows is leaning towards a boot for .......

Bi because of bad knee

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert CA Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: