TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Third Episode - October 10, 2018

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XXXVII - David vs. Goliath: Caution Caution - Spoilers Caution: Third Episode - October 10, 2018 users admin

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, October 04, 2018 - 6:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Here's the title of next week's show:

"I am Goliath Strong"

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, October 04, 2018 - 7:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Here's the link to the interview at EW.com between Jeff Probst and Dalton Ross:

https://ew.com/tv/2018/10/04/survivor-jeff-probst-david-vs-goliath-episode-2/

And here's the tease from the bottom of that interview:

Dalton: Okay, tease time! What can you share about next week’s episode?
Jeff: We are really working to go deeper with our stories earlier in the season so people really know who is playing and what’s at stake for them. That is the focus on next week, and you will start to see which relationships are strong and which ones… are in serious trouble. It’s only week three, but it’s game on, full tilt boogie.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, October 04, 2018 - 7:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Very interesting article by Hollywood Reporter about the first Tribal Council and this season in general..

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/survivor-david-goliath-jeff-probst-season-37s-first-tribal-council-1148986

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, October 04, 2018 - 7:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
YouTube.com clip of the preview for next week's show:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvSBKgOrodg

And per a transcript done by Flowerpower over at Survivor Blows, that preview should read something like this:

When you feel all alone
Carl crying
Carl: I didn't expect this game to be this hard.

Jiffy: You need to find a kindred spirit or you will go crazy ~ see Christian and Gabby building something together with reeds.

Gabby in conf: The nerds have it, like we are in, crosses fingers.

Cut to Jeremy and Mike laughing...Jeremy mocking someone: He says to Mike: Jeremy did lose the spear...

Then see Jeremy tell John that "I know that Dan has the idol."

Natalie to Jeremy: We already know where it is....

Jeremy: to Natalie: You throwing my name out there?

in confessional: IT-I-OT-IC!

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, October 04, 2018 - 1:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
This is a good article and interview with Jessica by USMagazine today. It has some meat to it regarding the David Tribe:

https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/survivors-jessica-peet-reveals-whose-vote-blindsided-her-most/

The highlights I remember in reading was that (1) Gabby and Bi have a good relationship and (2) that Jessica had a good relationship with Nick and was surprised and hurt that he voted her out.

We also get to read about her meeting up with Pat at Ponderosa.

Ginger Note: So, from the show we know we have Gabby and Christian with Christian and Nick (Mason/Dixon) so that's a threesome … and when you add the twosome of Lyrsa and Elizabeth, you get a majority. Now we have Carl and Davie with Bi hanging out to dry.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, October 04, 2018 - 1:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Here's the interview today with Jessica done by Parade.com

https://parade.com/706422/mikebloom/survivor-david-vs-goliath-jessica-peet-on-the-feat-of-getting-beat/

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, October 05, 2018 - 6:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Bi's face at the blindside was nothing short of spectacular

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, October 05, 2018 - 7:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
LOL! it was!

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Friday, October 05, 2018 - 7:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Well, darn … I see this morning that the title I picked up and placed at the top of this thread is actually the title for the 4th episode.

The title for Episode 3 coming up next week is:

"I am Goliath Strong"

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Friday, October 05, 2018 - 9:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Fixed it. :-)

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Friday, October 05, 2018 - 10:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
As usual … thanks a bunch! My mind seems to be elsewhere lately!!!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, October 05, 2018 - 1:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
No surprise, Ginger..

Your efforts to spoil are so appreciated here. I hope they help take your mind off your real life issues at least a bit.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, October 05, 2018 - 1:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I hope Goliath Strong means that tribe loses a challenge...

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, October 05, 2018 - 3:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I also wonder if that means there is a tribal swap...?

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Saturday, October 06, 2018 - 7:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
I also wonder if that is something Natalie says since she seems to be in denial, and that they lose and she gets the boot … meaning the title of the episode would be in reference to her thinking she was in thick with the tribe....????

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Saturday, October 06, 2018 - 7:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
And here's our misdirection clues for the week:

ONE PARANOID CASTAWAY CALLS A TRIBAL MEETING TO PUT A STOP TO SIDE CONVERSATIONS, ON “SURVIVOR,” WEDNESDAY, OCT. 10

“I Am Goliath Strong” – One paranoid castaway calls a tribal meeting to put a stop to side conversations. Also, two castaways bump heads when their Survivor lives are on the line, on SURVIVOR, Wednesday, Oct. 10 (8:00- 9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Monday, October 08, 2018 - 7:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Here's a YouTube.com preview of "I Am Goliath Strong" episode

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3po7g0xIOMo

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, October 08, 2018 - 11:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
hmmmm I wonder who calls the meeting?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, October 08, 2018 - 11:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Sam!

Just kidding!

But if Sam went on Survivor.. It would be interesting...

Natalie???

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Tuesday, October 09, 2018 - 2:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Thanks to Sheldor over at Survivor Blows, we have pictures of the next episode. On Day 7 the 2 cameras that were operating were at the Goliath Camp and on Day 8 they were at the David Camp … but on Day 9 they were in the bad, bad weather at the Reward/Immunity Challenge:
Goliaths sat out Natalia and Angelina
From the Press Release and Press Image Solos, Sheldor speculates that the Davids are likely to win.
Sheldor says it appears that Natalie and Alison complete the puzzle portion for the Goliath's, and Gabby and Christian for the David's."

Here are 9 pictures from the challenge:

Flowerpower and Sheldor seem to think that the clues and the previews and the pics point that the Goliath boot is leaning towards Natalie or Jeremy.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, October 09, 2018 - 7:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
LOL Sea! Im gonna get you hahah

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, October 10, 2018 - 10:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
😈😇😈😇😈😇😈😇😈😇😈😇😈😇😈😇😈😇😈😇😈😇😈😇

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

I hope it is Natalie!

(Pamy, can't you see Jeff's face as Sam calls a meeting and tells them she needs all the hidden immunity idols to keep the game fair and so she can construct a large dreamcatcher?

Actually there was a season where at least one idol was cast into the sea so it couldn't be used).

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Wednesday, October 10, 2018 - 10:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
In the last picture....
while it may be wishful thinking, the 2 girls standing by the purple pole seem to be kind of in shock.

My thinking is that we already know the David's can do puzzles from the first challenge. They just have to stay in the race to get to the puzzle the same time as the Goliaths. Then, I think they can win.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Wednesday, October 10, 2018 - 11:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Yes ... Those 2 gals are sitting out for the Goliath's

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Wednesday, October 10, 2018 - 12:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+

According to Jim Early (Survivor Whispers Premier), the only person not in the 'group' meeting is Angelica... so, it may not bode well for her.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, October 10, 2018 - 9:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Sea, I think JP would love Sam, I think she would be totally different on this game compared to being cooped up in a house

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert CA Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: