TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
2nd Show, Oct 3

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XXXVII - David vs. Goliath: 2nd Show, Oct 3 users admin

Survivor
Survivor (on CBS)

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Tuesday, October 02, 2018 - 4:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
"The Chicken Has Flown the Coop"

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Wednesday, October 03, 2018 - 4:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I almost forgot it was on tonight

Ark

07-09-2001

Wednesday, October 03, 2018 - 5:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
Gabby: Do you want to play with me?
Christian: What? Play in the sand?

LOL!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, October 03, 2018 - 5:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Great episode!

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Wednesday, October 03, 2018 - 6:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
Surprised at the lack of post.
I think Christian Elizabeth Gabby , Lyrsa and Nick voted for Jess to go . Not sure
Christian is funny even though I can’t follow what he says. Lol

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, October 03, 2018 - 7:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I totally forgot, so who went home, my show is on in an hour.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Wednesday, October 03, 2018 - 7:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Jessica went home.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, October 03, 2018 - 7:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
8:59 p.m. – The David tribe meets up with Jeff and each member lights their torches in the first tribal council of the season. They recount the brutal rains that hit camp throughout the early days, bringing their tribe closer together. Quickly, Jeff asks about how they shift to vote each other out? Lyrsa says she knows she’s being called the weakest player, but she doesn’t agree with it. Bi says she’s simply voting based on performance tonight. Christian confirms that the votes have been organized and someone will be sent packing. There aren’t nine targets. Considering there won’t likely be a swap anytime soon, they need to think about performance. Christian is so interesting to listen to that basically everyone sits their transfixed as he speaks. Then it’s time to vote! And just like that (snaps fingers), Jeff announces that Jessica has been eliminated on Day 6. Blindside! The Mason-Dixon strikes! As tribe members pick their jaws off the floor, Jeff snuffs Jessica’s torch. That’s a wrap for tonight!

https://www.goldderby.com/article/2018/survivor-37-episode-2-recap-chicken

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, October 03, 2018 - 7:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Thanks Jag, I remembered where I could go and check.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, October 03, 2018 - 9:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
great ep, kept me guessing!
I really am enjoying most everyone in the game!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, October 03, 2018 - 10:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
best line...you want me to play in the sand with you? LMAO I love Christian!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, October 04, 2018 - 6:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
It really was a very smart move for them to boot Jessica.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Thursday, October 04, 2018 - 8:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Natalie looks so familiar has she been on another reality show?

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Thursday, October 04, 2018 - 9:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Lakecat, I know what you mean... I thought she was on something else, as well.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, October 04, 2018 - 10:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I also thought that Natalie looked familiar!!!

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Thursday, October 04, 2018 - 4:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
Exclusive: Jessica Peet talks 'Survivor' -- I was sure I'd get two votes, but I was shocked and deceived by Nick Wilson's vote

https://www.realitytvworld.com/news/exclusive-jessica-peet-talks-survivor----i-was-sure-id-get-two-votes-but-i-was-shocked-and-deceived-by-nick-wilson-vote-24706.php

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Friday, October 05, 2018 - 9:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
I'm liking this season, so far.

I'm having a hard time sorting out who is who....give me time.

I generally root for the underdog. Lyrsa being saved set well with me.

And I have an affinity towards geeks. Christian is interesting to listen to. I like Mason/Dixon...the first named alliance of the season;).

I'm waiting for The David's to win a comp. I don't want to see them lose week after week.

Natalie is her own worst enemy. Whoever it was that told her she has no self awareness was correct.

Egbok

07-13-2000

Friday, October 05, 2018 - 10:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Egbok a private message Print Post    
Who found the II on this episode? Was it Davie??

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, October 05, 2018 - 11:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Yep, it was Davie.

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Friday, October 05, 2018 - 5:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
Exclusive: Jessica Peet talks 'Survivor' big game threats and how Davie Rickenbacker pulled a fast one on her

https://www.realitytvworld.com/news/exclusive-jessica-peet-talks-survivor-big-game-threats-and-how-davie-rickenbacker-pulled-fast-one-on-her-24716.php

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Saturday, October 06, 2018 - 3:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
What I find hilarious is the the five who are perceived to be the "weakest" on the David tribe could pick off the "strongest" on that tribe.

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Wednesday, October 10, 2018 - 5:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
Here's the 3rd segment & conclusion to Jessica's interview:

Exclusive: Jessica Peet talks 'Survivor' cyclone storm and Pat Cusack's shocking boating accident

https://www.realitytvworld.com/news/exclusive-jessica-peet-talks-survivor-cyclone-storm-and-pat-cusack-shocking-boating-accident-24735.php

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert CA Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: