TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 08, 2018

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XXXVII - David vs. Goliath: Caution Caution - Spoilers Caution: Full Season Spoilers: Archive through September 08, 2018 users admin

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Saturday, May 19, 2018 - 2:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Apparently there are some full season spoilers out there. I moved the following two posts over. Thanks for the heads-up! :-)

Breanna95838

07-08-2011

Saturday, May 19, 2018 - 1:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Breanna95838 a private message Print Post    
Posting this here for now since there is no link for Season XXXVII as of yet. They just wrapped up filming this last Wednesday.

http://www.tmz.com/2018/05/15/survivor-season-37-contestants-out-themselves-5-million-dollar-nda/?adid=tmz_eme_2305_2018-05-19_s5

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, May 19, 2018 - 2:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
wow! I wonder why this couple is getting in trouble. All the survivors post pics together when the show is airing. In fact on the current season there is a couple that have been posting together for months

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Saturday, May 19, 2018 - 9:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
That's just it... they post pics WHEN the show is airing.

These idiots posted pics well before the next cast was even revealed... and to caption it F It... they deserve whatever CBS and the producers throw at them... some ppl just can't get out of their own way...

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, May 24, 2018 - 5:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Title for Season 37: "David vs. Goliath"

Thanks to Inside Survivor, we have the following information

David vs. Goliath.

The new theme was first revealed by user anthonyd46 in a Reddit post, which stated that 20 players would be divided into two tribes based on the famous biblical underdog story. The post described the David tribe as “common people,” and the Goliath group as “people on top of their respective fields like ceos surgeons, etc.”

Inside Survivor goes on to state that they have verified this information, and that the groupings have to do more with achievement in life, rather than a comparison of strength.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, May 24, 2018 - 5:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Here's a link to Inside Survivor's page where they have pics and info on players that are known and fill in the blanks as they get that information.

http://insidesurvivor.com/cast/survivor-season-37-cast-revealed

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, May 24, 2018 - 5:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Here's a Youtube.com preview of the upcoming season ... "David vs. Goliath"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8dMWg3EfAw

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, May 24, 2018 - 7:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I really dont like this theme.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Thursday, May 24, 2018 - 11:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
I don't think I do either, Pamy.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Saturday, June 02, 2018 - 3:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
THIS LINK IS ABOUT SURVIVOR 38, not 37, BUT I THOUGHT YOU WOULD BE INTERESTED........

http://insidesurvivor.com/cast/season-38-returning-captains-revealed

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, June 02, 2018 - 4:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
TY Ginger, I wish they had chosen different captains

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Sunday, July 15, 2018 - 6:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Air Date of the premiere of Survivor 37:

Per Inside Survivor

The air date of the upcoming thirty-seventh season, Survivor: David vs. Goliath, which will premiere Wednesday, September 26 at 8:00 PM EST with a special 90-minute episode.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, July 15, 2018 - 9:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
wahoooo!! I love that it is 90 min!

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Sunday, July 15, 2018 - 10:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Yay!!! I will have just returned to the country from the Galapagos. We need to get there while we are still young enough to roll in and out of the Zodiac boats that will take us to shore daily, and we ain't no spring chickens.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, July 16, 2018 - 3:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
YAY - they caught a lot of crap for the 60 minute premiere last season (especially on the EW site). No doubt about it, they read the various boards around the internet.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, July 16, 2018 - 7:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Juju, how fun!

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Monday, July 16, 2018 - 8:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Ninety minute opener will be great!

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Saturday, September 08, 2018 - 7:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Hi, Guys ... Big problem here in Gingerville! Looks like after 36 years of marriage, I am in the line-up for divorce. Things got physical this past year, so I've moved myself out of the line of fire. I'm safe and comfortable ... But no computer. Typing this on my iPad. Just got cable Wednesday. So, I'll be able to watch ... But trying to lead this is going to be almost impossible ... Especially bringing picture clues over. And funds are very tight til I get a settlement which there is no telling when that would be. So ... No computer for awhile......but, when I get one, first thing us to download my free sideward I like to work with the pictures on.

Please keep me in your prayers .... I'm doing just fine. Hugs, Ginger

Software ... Not sideware

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, September 08, 2018 - 7:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Ginger, Im so very sorry to hear this. You are in my prayers. You take care of yourself and dont worry about us here. sending you lots of love

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Saturday, September 08, 2018 - 7:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I’m sorry to hear this and I’ll be thinking of you and for better days ahead.

Kitkat

08-23-2008

Saturday, September 08, 2018 - 9:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitkat a private message Print Post    
pray

Tribalgirl

03-08-2016

Saturday, September 08, 2018 - 7:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tribalgirl a private message Print Post    
awww Ginger. I'm so sorry to read this, and sad that you have been going through such a tough time. I am glad, though, that you've taken the steps you have, and that you are taking care of yourself. wishing you better times!!

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Saturday, September 08, 2018 - 10:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
So sorry for your personal situation, Ginger. But you do have to get yourself to safety first and foremost, so you have done that thing right. Same thing happened to a neighbor of ours at about your age a few years back, and she had the good sense to do what you have done. It is hard, it is very, very hard, but you do what you have to do.

((((Hugs)))), Sweetie, and hope you get the economics going in the right direction soon.

I am going out of the country in a few days, and probably can't get it together before then, but you never know; I might. I have TWO spare Dell Latitude E4300 laptops that I think are in very good working condition and have Windows 10 and probably even Word on them. They are absolute sturdy little beasts of computers, but they are not selling for much in the used market these days. I would be absolutely happy to mail you one for free, (after I get the personal stuff erased, which is why I would worry about getting it done before I leave the country for a couple weeks).

If you feel you could accept it, e-mail me an address at Juju2bigdog at yahoo, and it is yours. You can have it sent to a friend's address or even General Delivery if you go to the post office and ask them how to address it and how you can receive it.

It would be a small thing to me, and it just might perk you up immensely, which all of us here would love.

Gang, tell her to do it. (Pamy can vouch that I am a real person).

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Saturday, September 08, 2018 - 10:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Juju, that's a very kind offer. And you could have it wiped by any PC store, my local one just charges $15 to do a clean system install, and wipe of old data.

Egbok

07-13-2000

Saturday, September 08, 2018 - 11:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Egbok a private message Print Post    
Ginger, you did the best thing for yourself and I'm proud of you.

Juju is a real person, I've actually met her twice and she was real both times. And please.... let her send you the laptop. It'll make her and the rest of us feel good.