TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through May 24, 2018

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XXXVI - Ghost Island: 13th Show, May 23: Archive through May 24, 2018 users admin

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Tuesday, May 22, 2018 - 5:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
"Finale & Reunion"

2 hr show & 3rd hr reunion

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Wednesday, May 23, 2018 - 5:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
Oy. Long nite but I've been very happy with this season so I'll last the 3 hrs.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Wednesday, May 23, 2018 - 6:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Wendell won Immunity Challenges in the first hour and final hour. He picked Sebastian and Angela for steak dinner after 1st IC. Donathan acted really crazy at tribal but Sebastian was voted out.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Wednesday, May 23, 2018 - 6:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
At second tribal Dominick played an idol and Wendell gave Laurel his HII so the 3 were safe. Donathan was evicted.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Wednesday, May 23, 2018 - 7:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
There is a third IC. Wendell, Dom, Laurel and Angela are F4.

Granny2b

07-07-2009

Wednesday, May 23, 2018 - 7:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Granny2b a private message Print Post    
thank's Jag!

Cruzlvr

11-12-2003

Wednesday, May 23, 2018 - 7:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cruzlvr a private message Print Post    
tie vote 5 for Wendell, 5 for Dom; Laurel gets sent to jury and hers is the only vote that counts. Wendell wins

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Wednesday, May 23, 2018 - 7:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Dominick won last IC. Final tribal Dom chooses Laurel to go to F3 with him. Wendell and Angela have to build fire to be in F3.

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Wednesday, May 23, 2018 - 7:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
Wendell won. Laurel voted for Wendell to win.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, May 23, 2018 - 8:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Thanks so much for the spoilers!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, May 23, 2018 - 8:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I got chills when he said he was going to read the votes!!!!!!!!!!!!

yah Wendell!!! I was super shocked and soooo very happy since I have him in the work poool!!!

Marameko

07-14-2002

Thursday, May 24, 2018 - 3:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
I taped both shows will watch this weekend but I like knowing the winner and I focus in in their game play. Happy with this result.......

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Thursday, May 24, 2018 - 4:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I wonder if Domenick and Wendell knew way ahead of time who the winner was.

Domenick said he knew he had lost when he went home.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Thursday, May 24, 2018 - 6:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Dim had more personality so therefore entertained me more, I wanted him to win. Does the runner up win any money?

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, May 24, 2018 - 7:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
LOL...Domenick said he knew he had lost 10 seconds after Jeff announced Laurel would be breaking the tie. It was obvious that she and Wendell were very close...and so were Domenick and Laurel but it seemed Wendell and Laurel were closer.

I was kind of hoping for a Domenick win simply because he is more mature and has a family and he has played his butt off openly...but Wendell is definitely a deserving winner.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Thursday, May 24, 2018 - 8:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I felt so sorry for Laurel in that this is the first time only one juror left the island knowing exactly who had won and yet who can you talk to about it?!

Bravo to both Dom and Wendell for getting to the end. Both irritated me in various ways at the beginning but then really grew on me. Loved Laurel but dang, win a challenge in your next season, please!

I hope to never see Kellyn again but know the producers the producers will bring her back.

Iluvreality

05-08-2011

Thursday, May 24, 2018 - 8:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Iluvreality a private message Print Post    
Didn’t like that there was a tie vote. Of course Laura was voting for a Wendell win, everyone knew that. The jury should be an uneven number of people. We don’t need a final 3,a final 2is better then no tie. Kinda ruined the show. Also Jeff should talk to more of the people. We didn’t need Kevin Hart or really the long peak at the new season.

Vsmart

02-10-2003

Thursday, May 24, 2018 - 8:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vsmart a private message Print Post    
Wendell is happy that he gave Laurel his HII.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, May 24, 2018 - 8:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Laurel absolutely blew it when they were at 7 and 5 not to break up Dom and Wendell. She takes them out and she's depositing $1 million into her bank account today. She deserved not to get a single vote. I don't ever like to see a goat get a vote.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, May 24, 2018 - 8:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I agree. The Reunion Show has become an advertisement for upcoming CBS shows and the next season of Survivor, instead of focusing on the players and the game play.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Thursday, May 24, 2018 - 8:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Since when is there an even number in a jury? Seriously

I feel that Wendell was just handed the win. Wendell and Laurel were together outside of Dom

Deserving or not, Wendell won by default. Not a fair vote
Dom never had a shot because of tie

I wanted Dom to win. Oh well

Doms big mistake was bringing Laurel! Came back to bite him in the azz. He also should have picked the Australia because Coby gave that win on purpose.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, May 24, 2018 - 9:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
This is Sebastian's Ponderosa. Wait until you see him the day after he is voted out. Where was this guy the entire season? He had me in stitches.

Sebastian's Ponderosa

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, May 24, 2018 - 9:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I see where you are coming from, but wouldn't the result have been the same if Laurel had been sitting on the jury? It would have been a 6-5 vote for Wendell no matter how cutely it was presented. Dom had 39 days to win or lose the game...he obviously played a great game but the people sitting on the jury decided that Wendell played a better one. My opinion is that he was able to make the "softer" players (Donathan and Kellyn for instance) more comfortable, while Dom's more abrasive personality did not. Wendell also won more than his fair share of immunity challenges and at the very last he strategically played to two people he was sure were going to be on the jury - Angela and Sebastian. I think Wendell was better at reading people than Dom and that is why he won.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, May 24, 2018 - 9:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Good point, Roxip!

The only thing he might have done differently was take Angela instead of Laurel, then she might have felt obligated to vote for him in a tie.

But pretty sure he never even considered the tie situation.

I think Wendell deserved it. Dom had been gunning for him for awhile and winning those 2 immunity challenges saved himself.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Thursday, May 24, 2018 - 10:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
Yeah... I think Angela was still a bit salty at Dom making her build fire against Wendall....