TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
General Discussion About the Upcoming...

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XXXVII - David vs. Goliath: General Discussion About the Upcoming Season users admin

Survivor
Survivor (on CBS)

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Saturday, May 19, 2018 - 2:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Just a spot for general discussion.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Sunday, September 09, 2018 - 10:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I need this on my tv and I need it now. Although I'm bothered that they haven't shown us a single clip - only clipart - what's up with that?

Cinapoo1958

05-11-2006

Sunday, September 09, 2018 - 4:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cinapoo1958 a private message Print Post    
I just started watching the first episode of Australian Survivor, which in my opinion is far better than U.S. Survivor, and who to my surprise is on there.....Russell Hantz. I always was amazed by him and will be glad to watch him again. Survivor: Champions vs. Contenders.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Monday, September 24, 2018 - 7:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I was looking at the cast and was happy to see Mike White. I find him funny and enjoyed him with his dad on TAR. I was surprised he was on the Goliath team though. So I’m not sure how they are divided for this theme. I thought physicality, but it would appear not.

Cinnamongirl

01-10-2001

Monday, September 24, 2018 - 10:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cinnamongirl a private message Print Post    
Cinapoo... how are you watching the Australia one? Id love to watch it too!

Realitytvfan

08-06-2016

Friday, October 12, 2018 - 9:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Realitytvfan a private message Print Post    
I have been a Survivor fan since season 1 when Richard Hatch won. Yesterday I bumped into Jeff Probst at my local grocery store in Studio City. I have never bothered any celebrities out here but I did get a picture with Jeff and he was so nice. He said "Let's do this" with a big smile and he thanked me for being a fan, WOW. I am now an even bigger fan of his :-). P.S. I think that they should have voted Natalie off this week because they are changing teams next week. Just saying that I would have kept Jeremy :-).

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert CA Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: