TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
12th Show, May 16

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XXXVI - Ghost Island: 12th Show, May 16 users admin

"Always Be Moving"

Survivor
Survivor (on CBS)

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Tuesday, May 15, 2018 - 5:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
"Always Be Moving"

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Wednesday, May 16, 2018 - 6:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Bye-Bye Kellyn. She’s goooooooooooooone!!

Iluvreality

05-08-2011

Wednesday, May 16, 2018 - 6:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Iluvreality a private message Print Post    
What is up with Donathan.? Is he trying to sabotage his game or what? Very confused 😧

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Wednesday, May 16, 2018 - 6:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Haven’t seen the show yet.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Wednesday, May 16, 2018 - 6:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
OMG... Donathan is BLOWING it!!!

Teachmichigan

07-22-2001

Wednesday, May 16, 2018 - 7:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Teachmichigan a private message Print Post    
Donathan is either a total and complete idiot or he's a genius and is managing to convince Wendall and Dominick that they should take him to the final three because "no one would vote for such an idiot."

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Wednesday, May 16, 2018 - 7:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
Well... there's that... good point.

Sugar

08-15-2000

Wednesday, May 16, 2018 - 8:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
I would like to see Donation win although I was worried he would blow it tonight.
Please blindside Dominic next week.

Julieboo

02-05-2002

Wednesday, May 16, 2018 - 10:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Julieboo a private message Print Post    
Why why why did NONE of them (except Donathan) even attempt to get rid of Wendell Or Domenick Tonight??

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, May 16, 2018 - 10:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Donathan is so annoying! And what is he thinking?

So did Sebastian vote twice???

And omg when Wendell really did finish that puzzle before Laurel!!

Tresbien

08-26-2002

Thursday, May 17, 2018 - 5:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tresbien a private message Print Post    
Here's Kellyn's Ponderosa: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etBXwOGv0-g

What a different game it would be if Kellyn, Angela, Donathan and Sebastian had joined up to vote out Wendell or Dom.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Thursday, May 17, 2018 - 5:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I agree with Jeff, it's like if you were in a BINGO game you have to yell "Bingo".

Of course, there is the argument that he did hold out his arms before she yelled.

Bwahahahaha

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Thursday, May 17, 2018 - 8:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
The more I see of Wendell, Laurel, Dom, and Donathan, the more I think either Laurel or Dom might win. I thought that Wendell showed some cracks in his normally cool demeanor last night that might haunt him if he makes the final 3. Up til now, I thought he was playing a great game.

Scooterrific

07-08-2005

Thursday, May 17, 2018 - 8:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
I really enjoyed Kellyn's Ponderosa.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, May 17, 2018 - 10:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Holding out your arms could also indicate that you can't figure it out.

I rewatched the tv show and it wasn't clear to me that he finished before she did. And the arms wide movement was shown *after* she called out Jeff's name.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, May 17, 2018 - 10:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I thought it was very odd that everyone felt that they couldn't beat Kellyn at the F3 because you would never know it by the edit that she got (and that it seemed like most viewers didn't like her).

Donathan reminds me of Tai (Mark the chicken's daddy). He's "all over the place" and very unpredictable.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, May 17, 2018 - 10:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I'm laughing at Kellyn's Ponderosa where Libby is talking about coming out of the game and "decomposing." I think she meant decompressing... LOL

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, May 17, 2018 - 10:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I liked Kellyn's Ponderosa also...but that happens a lot for me.

I think Wendell and Laurel are probably the most dangerous combo in the game right now. Donathan and Domenick might need to watch out for them because I think they are the closest bond now.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, May 17, 2018 - 10:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I'm dying laughing at Dalton's blog. He keeps referring to Laurel as "Yanny"

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, May 17, 2018 - 10:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
LOL, Lexie!

Lyn

08-06-2002

Thursday, May 17, 2018 - 3:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lyn a private message Print Post    
For some reason my PVR decided to delete my schedule for taping Survivor Luckily it happened this week and not for the finale. I have re-entered my programming and will double check (about 100 times) next week

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Thursday, May 17, 2018 - 5:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
Exclusive: Kellyn Bechtold talks 'Survivor: Ghost Island' -- At least I made Domenick Abbate and Wendell Holland fret a little bit

https://www.realitytvworld.com/news/exclusive-kellyn-bechtold-talks-survivor-ghost-island----at-least-i-made-domenick-abbate-and-wendell-holland-fret-little-bit-23991.php

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, May 17, 2018 - 6:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Kellyn left with such class and grace. Good for her!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, May 17, 2018 - 6:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
there has to be so much we arent seeing!! why would Wendall and Dom think they were so safe and not play idols? and why wouldnt those other 4 plan to vote out one of the strong guys, makes no sense!

Lexie, that is hysterical!!!!

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Thursday, May 17, 2018 - 7:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Laurel nixed the plan with with Don and Kellyn to take out Dom or Wendell because they took her on the reward and didn’t feel it would be the right timing.

So happy Kellyn was voted out, but at least she went out with class.

Donathon is really getting on my nerves. He’s getting paranoid

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, May 17, 2018 - 8:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Angela Don and sabestain with his extra vote had the numbers to take out one of the guys

Egbok

07-13-2000

Friday, May 18, 2018 - 1:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Egbok a private message Print Post    
Lexie, you made me Laugh Out Loud!! "Yanny"

Marameko

07-14-2002

Friday, May 18, 2018 - 5:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
The Ponderosa clips are much appreciated.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Friday, May 18, 2018 - 9:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Just watched the show and also then watched Kellyn's Ponderosa. Makes you wonder - why did so many of the fans dislike Kellyn so much? And then why was I crying over her Ponderosa and then seeing EXACTLY why they had to get her out? She was adorable!! Not so sure I like the show editing, because it might affect the whole rest of Kellyn's life. She went on Survivor to affirm that she is a wonderful person with a whole wonderful life ahead of here. And she IS a quite wonderful person with a whole wonderful life ahead of her, but then she is going to come out of the game and read all the negative fan stuff, when it was possibly all editing.

Kellyn, I apologize for Survivor production. It's just television. Forget it, and go live the wonderful life you should be living. Become a true-life guru, NOT a flash in the pan Survivor empty-life celebrity.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Saturday, May 19, 2018 - 3:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
JuJu... that's what I said. You would never know by the edit that Kellyn got (and viewers certainly didn't like her) that she was loved by all of her castmates. They said several times they had to get her out because they couldn't beat her at F3. Production certainly didn't do Kellyn any favors because she appears to be the most-liked out of everyone by everyone.

Breanna95838

07-08-2011

Saturday, May 19, 2018 - 1:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Breanna95838 a private message Print Post    
Mods can we have a new thread for next season..Season XXXVII?

They just finished filming last Wednesday and two contestants broke the Survivor NDA agreement already so not sure where to post the link.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Saturday, May 19, 2018 - 3:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I loved Kellyn's Ponderosa's too! She just seems so sweet. Maybe Jeff will address the edit on the finale? One would hope they make it clear how loved she was by her peers on the show. How and why did the editing show her in such a bad light? How could *we* have gotten it so wrong?

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Saturday, May 19, 2018 - 9:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
Game Kellyn is probably nothing like real life Kellyn...

Game can do funny things to ppl... i for one know i could never play... i'd be way too paranoid... i'd be a nervous wreck and make myself sick...

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Monday, May 21, 2018 - 5:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
Exclusive: Kellyn Bechtold talks 'Survivor' -- Laurel Johnson didn't mind being told what to do, but my heart goes out to her!

https://www.realitytvworld.com/news/exclusive-kellyn-bechtold-talks-survivor----laurel-johnson-didnt-mind-being-told-what-do-but-my-heart-goes-out-her-24003.php

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert CA Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: