TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
11th Show, May 9

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XXXVI - Ghost Island: 11th Show, May 9 users admin

"A Giant Game of Bumper Cars"

Survivor
Survivor (on CBS)

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through May 10, 2018Texasdeb25 05-10-18  11:06 am
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Cinnamongirl

01-10-2001

Thursday, May 10, 2018 - 11:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cinnamongirl a private message Print Post    
so true Roxi. Sebastian and Kellyn are my favs to go next. Kellyn has grated my nerves from the beginning too.. Naviti Strong... ugh

Marej

09-19-2002

Thursday, May 10, 2018 - 1:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marej a private message Print Post    
Just give Dom the check already.

06-29-2002

Thursday, May 10, 2018 - 2:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Moderator a private message Print Post    
Feel free to Email the mods with any questions concerning our rules.

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Thursday, May 10, 2018 - 6:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
Exclusive: Chelsea Townsend talks 'Survivor: Ghost Island' -- I was shocked Wendell Holland didn't play his idol and Laurel Johnson wasn't up for an epic blindside!

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/exclusive-chelsea-townsend-talks-survivor-ghost-island----i-was-shocked-wendell-holland-didnt-play-his-idol-and-laurel-johnson-wasnt-up-for-an-epic-blindside-23953.php

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Thursday, May 10, 2018 - 10:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Just watched Chelsea's Ponderosa and wondered how she got to Ponderosa since she was not on the show. Second mystery woman. And this one both has a personality and can talk. Huh! Might have been kind of interesting to do some clips of her during the show. She sure is pretty. Her physique looks a little like that real skinny girl who won some comps near the end.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, May 11, 2018 - 8:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Her pedicure held up remarkably well.

Tresbien

08-26-2002

Friday, May 11, 2018 - 4:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tresbien a private message Print Post    
When I saw those blue toenails, I wanted to know what products Chelsea uses. I never noticed them until she stood on the scale getting weighed.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, May 11, 2018 - 7:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
LOL Juju! I think she has a gel pedicure. it looks amazing but it a to get off!

Sugar

08-15-2000

Friday, May 11, 2018 - 8:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
Love gel nails but would never do it on my toes.

I sincerely hope Dominic does not win.

I told my husband years ago if I was on Survivor I would not want him to come visit, keep focused on the game. As most of the people only get a few minutes with their family member, it is almost cruel. Remember they used to have the family come during the eating gross stuff episode? I told him if he was on the show, I would never eat a bug or any of that other junk so choose someone else to visit.

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Monday, May 14, 2018 - 5:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
Exclusive: Chelsea Townsend talks 'Survivor: Ghost Island' -- I played hard! Very little of my game was shown

https://www.realitytvworld.com/news/exclusive-chelsea-townsend-talks-survivor-ghost-island----i-played-hard-very-little-of-my-game-was-shown-23971.php

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, May 15, 2018 - 9:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Gel is a total pain in the ass to get off regular fingernails. Some salons down here won't put gel polish on regular nails. I have an acrylic "overlay" on my regular fingernails and I have been wearing gel for years, but my salon also has the "matching" shade in regular polish for my toes because they will not put gel polish on toenails.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert CA Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: