TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 26, 2018

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XXXVI - Ghost Island: 9th Show, Apr 25: Archive through April 26, 2018 users admin

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Tuesday, April 24, 2018 - 5:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
No title given.

A determined castaway goes on a mission to break up a power alliance.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Wednesday, April 25, 2018 - 2:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I still don't know who most of the girls are.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, April 25, 2018 - 3:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I think the title is "It's Like the Perfect Crime"

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Wednesday, April 25, 2018 - 3:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I think it should be "Who Are You/"

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, April 25, 2018 - 3:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
LOL ... don't confuse me.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Wednesday, April 25, 2018 - 3:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
/ = ?

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Wednesday, April 25, 2018 - 4:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
Now, I'm the one confused!

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Wednesday, April 25, 2018 - 5:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Donathan should have looked for an immunity idol under the bench where he was sitting out the competition.

Iluvreality

05-08-2011

Wednesday, April 25, 2018 - 5:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Iluvreality a private message Print Post    
Does anyone else think that Laurel always looks too clean. Everyone else looks like they are playing survivor and her clothes look freshly washed....lol

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, April 25, 2018 - 5:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
8:03 p.m. – For this week’s reward challenge the 11 are split up into two teams of five for a paddling course with a puzzle at the end. The prize is a helicopter ride to a picnic with meats, cheeses and brownies. Because it’s a schoolyard pick, one person can’t compete and cannot win reward or be chosen by the winning team to be sent to ghost island. The teams are: Michael, Sebastian, Chelsea, Kellyn and Jenna; Wendell, Domenick, Laurel, Desiree and Angela. Donathan was not picked and will sit it out.

8:06 p.m. – Sebastian Noel and the orange team are first to rescue their third caged player and begin paddling to shore while Wendell’s purple team struggled to maintain control over their boat. With a significant lead, orange begins their block puzzle just as purple finally reaches the beach to begin unlocking their puzzle pieces.

8:08 p.m. – On the puzzle, Michael takes the lead for orange and quickly assembles the pieces into the correct spots and easily earns reward for the five of them! Before they leave for their picnic they let rocks choose who goes to ghost island. This time the white rock is drawn by… Angela Perkins.

http://www.goldderby.com/article/2018/survivor-ghost-island-episode-10-recap-its-like-the-perfect-crime-live-blog-news/

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, April 25, 2018 - 5:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I am only here for a little bit but thought the reward challenge sounded interesting so brought over the details.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, April 25, 2018 - 5:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
WOW....
8:27 p.m. – For the immunity challenge the players will balance a ball on a disc attached to two ropes they must hold up. Last person standing with the ball still on the disc wins.

8:28 p.m. – The first stage of the competition lasts ten minutes. In the first two minutes Wendell, Jenna, Desiree, Angela, Laurel, Donathan and Domenick all drop leaving only Chelsea, Sebastian, Kellyn and Michael!

http://www.goldderby.com/article/2018/survivor-ghost-island-episode-10-recap-its-like-the-perfect-crime-live-blog-news/

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, April 25, 2018 - 5:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
8:30 p.m. – Out of nowhere Michael also drops so that only Sebastian, Kellyn and Chelsea move on to the second round of 15 minutes where their hands are further down the rope. Early into this stage all three show more movement than they did in the previous stage and Kellyn is the first to actually drop her ball. With only Chelsea and Sebastian left Sebastian is the first to show significant movement and ultimately can’t hold on! That means Chelsea becomes the third female in a row to win immunity!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, April 25, 2018 - 5:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ok, off to my meeting... counting on you guys to let us know what the heck happens at tribal and who goes home.

Thanks for spoiling that! so when I get home I can know who went home, LOL.

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Wednesday, April 25, 2018 - 6:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
Desiree voted out.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, April 25, 2018 - 8:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh my! I thought Michael was predicted to go. How surprising!!!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, April 25, 2018 - 8:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I am really amazed that with the women winning immunity they haven't been voting out the men. Waiting for Tribal so see how this came about.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, April 25, 2018 - 8:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
What did he mean "the goats are coming together"; I am unclear what this means, LOL.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, April 25, 2018 - 9:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
great tribal!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, April 25, 2018 - 10:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Desiree was useless in comps and tonight she really sealed her fate.

I was thrilled!

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Thursday, April 26, 2018 - 12:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
The people posting earlier in the thread before the show were exactly right, though. I found all of tonight's show extremely confusing. They kept referring to the original teams all throughout the episode, but they changed teams to many times, and some of the players formed alliances with others that I would guess most viewers no longer have any idea who were original Naviti and Manolo. I sure didn't, and I am more than a casual television viewer.

All I really took away from the episode is that Kellyn and Domenick are definitely the power players out there now, and the girls just lost a female, although there probably was NOT a female alliance going, despite Kellyn issuing an ultimatum to Domenick.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Thursday, April 26, 2018 - 11:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
I can't wait to see Kellyn go home!!! Soon please!!!

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, April 26, 2018 - 11:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Yeah, I'm not a fan of Kellyn either.

I do like Lauren.

I find that I like people from both alliances, so it will be interesting to see how it all shakes out.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Thursday, April 26, 2018 - 11:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Anyone notice that Wendell didn’t have much camera time last night? He’s smart, he stayed out of all the wrangling. Unfortunately, we only see about 45 mins of everything that happened in 3 days.
Yes, Kellyn can go home next.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, April 26, 2018 - 12:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Juju... they are still bitching all around the interwebs how everyone is confused because of all the talk about Old Malolo and Old Naviti and NuMallo and NuNaviti and who is with who via the "old" and "new" tribes. Hopefully after all the shit that Jeff caught about switching the teams up so early, it doesn't happen again.