TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Episode for May 2, 2018

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XXXVI - Ghost Island: Caution Caution - Spoilers Caution: Episode for May 2, 2018 users admin

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Wednesday, April 25, 2018 - 6:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Title for Next Week's Show

"The Finish Line Is In Sight"

I'll be driving back 5 hours again in the morning to my sister's house. Friday morning her chemo treatments will change from the first phase to the second, and it will last for 12 weeks. Not suppose to be as bad as the first phase. I'll be there for the first 4 of those 12, so I'll be checking in on my iPad and bringing over anything I might see....but I will not be able to do pictures (again) ....

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Wednesday, April 25, 2018 - 8:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Ginger, safe trip. My best to your sister and tell her to hang in there and remain optimistic. We will miss your insight but we will “survive”.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Thursday, April 26, 2018 - 12:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Best wishes to Sis, Ginger.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, April 26, 2018 - 6:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Here's the link to the Dalton Ross interview of Jeff Probst at Ew.com:

http://ew.com/tv/2018/04/26/survivor-jeff-probst-ghost-island-episode-10/

And the teaser at the bottom of that interview:

Dalton Ross: Hit us up with a tease for next week, sir!
Jeff Probst: Another new twist catches everybody off guard and changes the game.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, April 26, 2018 - 6:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Link to an article by Hollywood Reported with Jeff Probst talking about Desiree's lie:

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/survivor-ghost-island-jeff-probst-desirees-lie-1105937

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, April 26, 2018 - 6:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Something to think about for the May 2, 2018 episode:

Flowerpower, over at Survivor Blows, said:

"Next time on Survivor; I saw two immunity necklaces but definitely heard Jiffy saying two people are going to get voted out."

Then Sheldor, also at Survivor Blows, came back with:

"That is correct. There are also 2 sets of 5 contraptions, so it looks like the 5 Men compete against each other for Immunity and the 5 Women compete against each other for Immunity."

I didn't get to see the "Next Time on Survivor" part, so you guys might want to try to figure this out. How will it be handled at TC? Will all 10 vote first, and then only 9 vote second? Will the mean vote out a man and the women vote out a woman? Will all 10 vote twice at the same time ... one for a man and one for a woman ... and use 2 receptacles at the voting booth?

Vickie

07-16-2004

Thursday, April 26, 2018 - 7:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vickie a private message Print Post    
TV guide shows this as a 1hr. Episode so it will be a lot of fun in watching.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, April 26, 2018 - 7:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Des clearly didn't know her audience if she hasn't figured out yet that Donathan and Laurel are thicker than thieves with Dom and Wendell.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, April 26, 2018 - 7:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Good articles with Des at Reality World and Hollywood Reporter, but I don't know how to put in links on my iPad.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Saturday, April 28, 2018 - 7:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
The CBS Misdirection Clues say that ....

Two players will be voted out in a new twist ... And that one player tries really hard to convince others that they have an HII.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, April 29, 2018 - 9:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Hoping all goes well with your sister, Ginger!!

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Monday, April 30, 2018 - 5:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
So far, so good, Sea. Next treatment this Friday they will cut the Benadryl in half prior to the chemical. No reaction to the chemical, but the Benadryl was a bit much ... To be expected. That's to help ward off reactions and they never know how much the patient needs, so first time is a double dose.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Monday, April 30, 2018 - 12:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Missyae posted on Twitter about the upcoming Immunity challenge where 2 people are leaving.

Orange: Michael/Laurel/Dom/Wendell/Kellyn
Purple: Chelsea/Sebastian/Angela/Jenna/Donathan

2 Tribal Councils, 2 Immunity necklaces and 1 from each group will be leaving.... would not want to be on Orange.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, April 30, 2018 - 12:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
So does that mean orange has its own TC and purple has its own TC?

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Monday, April 30, 2018 - 1:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Sounds like it. If Michael or Kellyn don't win immunity, then one of them will be gone.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert CA Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: