TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
9th Show, Apr 25

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XXXVI - Ghost Island: 9th Show, Apr 25 users admin

"It's Like the Perfect Crime"

Survivor
Survivor (on CBS)

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through April 26, 2018Lexie_girl25 04-26-18  12:40 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Thursday, April 26, 2018 - 1:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
I personally like it when they switch things up often, keeps them off balance and makes the game unpredictable for the contestants.

It's like several come in with a set game-plan and refuse to deviate from it at all! Someone at a recent TC said something like it's crazy to put all your trust in people that were randomly drawn... sometimes the better person to work with my be outside of your original core. It's boring when they think like that they HAVE TO stick with their original alliances... I usually hate to see Pagongings...

Rvon

12-11-2003

Thursday, April 26, 2018 - 3:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
Yup, I'll be happy to see Kellyn go home too.

Tresbien

08-26-2002

Thursday, April 26, 2018 - 3:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tresbien a private message Print Post    
Here's Desiree's Ponderosa. Has anyone been as chill as she is when leaving the game? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-oz-CBUddU

Kellyn was my pre-game pick, so I'm eager to see how she finishes her game.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Thursday, April 26, 2018 - 4:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
hopefully in a flame of glory...

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, April 26, 2018 - 4:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Kellyn can leave soon..

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Thursday, April 26, 2018 - 5:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
Exclusive: Desiree Afuye talks 'Survivor: Ghost Island' -- I wasn't as close with Kellyn Bechtold and Chelsea Townsend as it seemed

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/exclusive-desiree-afuye-talks-survivor-ghost-island----i-wasnt-as-close-with-kellyn-bechtold-and-chelsea-townsend-as-it-seemed-23890.php

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, April 26, 2018 - 6:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I was shocked that Dom didnt want to vote Kellyn off last night after the ultimatum she gave him! so glad Michael didnt go

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, April 26, 2018 - 6:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Juju, get outta my head! I thought the same as you!!

Lexie, ITA I hope Jeff is reading the net and never switches so early ever again!!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, April 26, 2018 - 6:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Chelsea has to be the most boring survivor ever. we are half way thru and have heard only a few words from her.

Even when she won immunity she didnt say a word!

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Friday, April 27, 2018 - 12:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
that's why she's Purple Chelsea... invisible.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, April 27, 2018 - 6:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
LOL!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Saturday, April 28, 2018 - 3:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Pamy, if Jeff is reading EW (and you know he is) then he has to know that none of the fans are happy about the early and constant switching.

Sugar

08-15-2000

Saturday, April 28, 2018 - 8:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
I liked that they switched things around. Keep it up Jeff!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, April 28, 2018 - 8:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
it's ok to switch they just did it too early and it didnt help that this group wanted to stay true to their original tribe that only lasted 6 days or so

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Saturday, April 28, 2018 - 9:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
I like the switches. The stronger players still remain the stronger players usually & the floaters have to scamper a little to find new coat tails to hide under. IMO, another invisible player this season is Jenna. I'm definitely not a floater or coat tail rider fan!

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Saturday, April 28, 2018 - 11:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Wait. There is a player named Jenna? Is she still on the show?

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Sunday, April 29, 2018 - 1:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
LOL Juju... yeah, there seems to be a LOT of purple players this season...

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Monday, April 30, 2018 - 5:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
Exclusive: Desiree Afuye talks 'Survivor: Ghost Island' -- Keeping Domenick Abbate and Wendell Holland around is only making them stronger

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/exclusive-desiree-afuye-talks-survivor-ghost-island----keeping-domenick-abbate-and-wendell-holland-around-is-only-making-them-stronger-23900.php

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert CA Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: