TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 19, 2018

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XXXVI - Ghost Island: 8th Show, Apr 18: Archive through April 19, 2018 users admin

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Tuesday, April 17, 2018 - 6:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
"Sea Slug Slugger"

Classic eating challenge.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Wednesday, April 18, 2018 - 8:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
I do not enjoy the yucky food challenges!

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, April 18, 2018 - 12:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
They haven't done them very often on Survivor. Interesting.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, April 18, 2018 - 12:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I hate the food eating show, I will have to skip that part it just seems cruel to me.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Wednesday, April 18, 2018 - 1:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Yes, eating something that is alive is difficult to watch.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Wednesday, April 18, 2018 - 5:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
heh. well they are starting off with a reward challenge so don't worry about food right now. going for tacos etc with margaritas. so food.

winners wendell angela libby donathan laurel and chelsea win/eat

Jenna to ghost

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Wednesday, April 18, 2018 - 5:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
Gross Angela wins immunity with fish eyes, larva (live), sea slugs(live) and mother of pearl(lots of oyster?).

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, April 18, 2018 - 6:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Totally forgot about this, LOL.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, April 18, 2018 - 6:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
8:05 p.m. – For tonight’s reward challenge the 12 are divided into two teams of six tasked with a small course before knocking down targets with a bean bag slingshot. Up for grabs is an afternoon of tacos, burritos, quesadillas and margaritas. Additionally, the winning team will get to send someone from the losing side to go to ghost island.

8:07 p.m. – Wendell and Domenick are first out on the course for their teams and both knock down a target on their first attempt. Following Wendell on the purple team is Laurel and she hits her target as well, putting them in the lead–Donathan however struggles and heads back without knocking over a target.

http://www.goldderby.com/article/2018/survivor-ghost-island-episode-9-recap-libby-vincek-the-sea-slug-slugger-news/

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, April 18, 2018 - 6:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
8:11 p.m. – After Laurel goes, Domeick hits a third for orange, but Wendell comes back and hits their fifth. Next up is Michael for orange and he hits their fourth. Laurel misses on her next attempt, then Domenick misses on his next attempt, opening the door for Wendell to close it out and… he does! Purple (Wendell, Laurel, Chelsea Townsend, Libby, Angela and Donathan) win. They leave the decision of ghost island up to rocks and for her first time, Jenna Bowman draws the white rock and heads out.

http://www.goldderby.com/article/2018/survivor-ghost-island-episode-9-recap-libby-vincek-the-sea-slug-slugger-news/

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, April 18, 2018 - 6:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
8:26 p.m. – For their second individual immunity challenge the castaways compete in a food eating competition! We haven’t seen one of these in a looong time! In the first heat, Laurel, Desiree, Libby, Donathan, Michael and Jenna have to eat fish eyes–first three to finish advance. Michael is first, followed by Desiree and Laurel.

8:31 p.m. – And in the final round, Angela and Michael have a showdown to see who can eat the meat of a mother of pearl first. Both have been strong in each round and after their conversation earlier in the episode this is a very interesting match-up! Remaining cool, calm and collected throughout, Angela easily finishes before Michael and wins immunity!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, April 18, 2018 - 6:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
8:53 p.m. – After the votes are cast and thinking he might be too paranoid, Michael decides to play his idol! Jeff reads the votes: Michael (does not count), Michael (does not count), Michael (does not count), Michael (does not count), Michael (does not count), Michael (does not count), Michael (does not count), Wendell, Libby, Libby, Libby. So in the end, Michael saves himself but it sends one of his allies home in his place and it looks like Donathan, Laurel, Jenna and Libby all turned on Michael!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, April 18, 2018 - 6:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hahahahahaha, did they not know Michael had an idol, I can't remember. Libby got burned by her own betrayal.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Wednesday, April 18, 2018 - 6:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
They didn't know Michael had an idol. That's why they split the votes for he and Libby.

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Wednesday, April 18, 2018 - 7:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
I would not be able to eat that stuff under any circumstance. Heck I couldn’t even watch.
Glad Michael played his idol, I like him and didn’t want to see him leave with it in his pocket.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, April 18, 2018 - 7:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Thanks, I haven't seen the show yet, and don't want to watch the food part but will try and catch the other stuff.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, April 18, 2018 - 9:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
he didnt tell Libby he had it which surprises me

Govols

07-18-2005

Thursday, April 19, 2018 - 2:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
Wow. Jenna even turned on Michael.
That had to hurt. Go Michael. Find another idol! You are going to need it.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Thursday, April 19, 2018 - 5:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
Go Michael!! Did anyone notice how salty Wendall acted when Michael congratulated him for good play?? Wendall's an arse and Michael's instinct is dead on... hope everyone else can see it as well...

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, April 19, 2018 - 9:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I like both Wendell and Michael. :-)

And Laurel, she's a comp beast!

And Donathan, just 'cause.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, April 19, 2018 - 12:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Funny how Sebastian has become such an invisible person on this season...I thought originally he would be a huge contender and a huge threat. I'm not sure whether he has purposely become a small target or he just is...but he has flown under the radar for quite some time (I think Chelsea has gotten more screen time recently...LOL!).

Lyn

08-06-2002

Thursday, April 19, 2018 - 12:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lyn a private message Print Post    
How in the world did Angela eat that sea slug? That thing was huge and I don't think she even chewed the first one

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, April 19, 2018 - 1:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Just talented 😏

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Thursday, April 19, 2018 - 2:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
OK... was it just me... or was anyone else disturbed at Angela trying to swallow the sea slugs whole... and did it remind anyone of a another activity? I'm trying to stay G-rated...

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, April 19, 2018 - 2:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I think Seamonkey got it...LOL!