TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Episode for April 4, 2018

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XXXVI - Ghost Island: Caution Caution - Spoilers Caution: Episode for April 4, 2018 users admin

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, March 29, 2018 - 6:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Well, let's start this week out with Jeff's interview at EW.com with Dalton Ross:

http://ew.com/tv/2018/03/29/survivor-jeff-probst-ghost-island-episode-6/

And here's the teaser at the bottom of that interview:

Dalton Ross: Things look to be getting a bit hot next week, and I’m not just talking about the Malolo flag burning. What can you say about the next episode?
Jeff Probst: Well, in keeping with our theme of how do you fit it all in…? Brace yourself. Next week is jam-packed with moments that change the entire direction of the game.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, March 29, 2018 - 9:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
This is from Dalton's blog at EW, which is always a hilarious read (you can get to it at the above link):

"I do remain hopeful that G.I. will become a bigger factor as we move forward, seeing as how so far it has served more as a place for players to experience their own #SurvivorBreakdown than anything else. Seriously, I don’t know if part of the Ghost Island experience involves watching a double feature of Brian’s Song and Hachi: A Dog’s Tale while slicing onions, but somehow, some way producers seem to turn everyone who goes there into a big blubbering mess. That’s fine, but I want more."

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, March 29, 2018 - 9:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Title for next week's show:

"Gotta Risk It for the Biscuit"

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, March 29, 2018 - 9:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Here's a few shots from the Reward Challenge:

This is a repeat, cause I recognize it!!!

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, March 29, 2018 - 9:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
And here's some pics from the Immunity Challenge:

Also recognizable.....guess everything (are almost everything) is repeats from the past as that seems to be the theme of Ghost Island. Good thing James left as he wasn't good for going under water and retrieving hoops.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, March 29, 2018 - 12:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Interview today with James by Parade.com

https://parade.com/658334/mikebloom/survivor-ghost-island-james-lim-takes-a-deep-dive-into-his-game/

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, March 29, 2018 - 12:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Here's the interview with James done by Dalton Ross of EW.com

http://ew.com/tv/2018/03/29/survivor-james-lim-ghost-island/

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Friday, March 30, 2018 - 7:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Thanks to the analytical ones over at Survivor Blows who really dig into the enlarged pics and come up with right-on analyses of those pics:

At the beginning of the Immunity Challenge, it appears that everyone is looking over at Kellyn as Jeff talks to her. Looks like she just showed up from having a break over at Ghost Island ... which tends to tell us that Malolo lost the Reward Challenge.

Looking at these 2 pics, the Survivor Blows guys speculate that Wendell just won the challenge and is walking off, playing it cool. And that Donathan is pitching for his team and somebody returning one overthrew the deck. Looks like Michael is closing is for 2nd place, and Donathan's team might lose.

Ginger Note: Which sets us up nicely for a Bradley boot since Missyae (Jim Early - Whispers) said previously that James and Bradley are in trouble. James is gone......so!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Friday, March 30, 2018 - 8:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I hope Wendell goes far in the game. He's just freaking cool..... they haven't shown him much up to now, so, I have hope. He knows the game, knew that separating Chris and Dom was a good thing for his game. He seems to be a smart calm player of Survivor.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Friday, March 30, 2018 - 2:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Here's our CBS Misdirection clues for next week...

However, it doesn't really tell us much than what we already knew from watching the previews.

CASTAWAYS BURN THEIR TRIBE’S FLAG IN AN ATTEMPT TO REVERSE THE CURSE, ON “SURVIVOR,” WEDNESDAY, APRIL 4

“Gotta Risk It for the Biscuit”

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Friday, March 30, 2018 - 5:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Sneak Preview of "Gotta Risk It for the Biscuit"

https://www.cbspressexpress.com/cbs-entertainment/shows/survivor/video?watch=4byk4ofz5i&show=survivor

This link is to the CBS Press Express instead of YouTube which I usually like to do ...... because the one at YouTube seems to be freezing up.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, March 31, 2018 - 12:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
great stuff Ginger!! ty so much!!!!

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Saturday, March 31, 2018 - 1:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Saturday, March 31, 2018 - 3:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Here's a link to an interview with James by Carter Matt

A lot was repeat of what was in other two interviews I linked, but I thought maybe some of the alliance chat might be new

https://cartermatt.com/299354/survivor-ghost-island-interview-james-lim/

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Tuesday, April 03, 2018 - 6:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Just a reminder of which player is right now on which tribe:

Malolo
Angela
Desiree
Kellyn
Michael

Naviti
Bradley
Chelsea
Domenick
Donathan
Libby

Yanuya
Chris
Jenna
Laurel
Sebastian
Wendell

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Tuesday, April 03, 2018 - 6:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Voting has started over at Survivor Blows with 2 votes in:

Both are voting that Bradley gets the boot

According to our speculation spoilers in the General Spoiler Thread, and what Missyae (Jim Early - Whispers) said.... Bradley seems to be the correct vote for this week.

Which means that Naviti will lose the Immunity challenge

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, April 03, 2018 - 8:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Jim Early also said that the 3 tribes only last through 2 TV episodes. So, we should either see another "drop your buffs" moment. Might be the merge?

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, April 03, 2018 - 10:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
The cover photo over at SWP is a picture of Bradley only, which pretty much leaves no doubt as to who is going home.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Tuesday, April 03, 2018 - 5:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Kooklie ... I would imagine the April 11 airing will be the Drop Your Buff and merge episode.

Which means there should not be a Reward Challenge, but a merge feast and then back to just one camp. We have to get through April 4th airing first and say "bye bye" to ... more than likely ... written on the wall ... Bradley.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, April 03, 2018 - 8:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Yeah, I forgot to say the next episode.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Wednesday, April 04, 2018 - 5:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
lol --- kk --- just wanted to make sure you were on the same page with us!

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Wednesday, April 04, 2018 - 7:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
If this potential boot is true... then i'm going to savor each moment... i hope he knows he's deadman walking when he arrives at tribal... i hope he has to beg for votes... only to be told "well we've got the #s and you don't"... cuz it's basically how he treated the 3 malolos

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, April 04, 2018 - 10:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Zippidy doo dah... zippidy day
^
^
^
^
^

Cass, you will be thrilled to know that Jim Early posted a picture of Bradley getting his torch snuffed out.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Wednesday, April 04, 2018 - 4:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
I absolutely can't wait... I hope to heaven it is TRUE!!!!
^
^
^
^
the fact he won't make the merge and jury... PRICELESS...

and he thought SOOOOO highly of his game last week!!!

KARMA!!!!

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert CA Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: