TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Episode for March 21, 2018

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XXXVI - Ghost Island: Caution Caution - Spoilers Caution: Episode for March 21, 2018 users admin

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, March 15, 2018 - 8:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
I was knocked out yesterday from head, tummy, gut and joint aches........a bit better today. Looks like I missed a good show:

Anyway --- title for next week:

A Diamond in the Rough

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, March 15, 2018 - 8:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Brendan interview with Dalton Ross of EW.com

http://ew.com/tv/2018/03/15/survivor-brendan-shapiro-ghost-island/

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, March 15, 2018 - 8:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Weekly interview between Dalton Ross of EW.com and Jeff Probst

http://ew.com/tv/2018/03/15/survivor-jeff-probst-ghost-island-episode-4/

And the teaser at the bottom of that interview:

Dalton Ross: Hit us up with a tease for next week, and hit us up now!
Jeff Probst: This season is moving very fast. The stories are deeper and more personal, and the stakes of the game seem to be higher. You’ll feel that next week. We’re still early, but nobody wants to be sent home.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, March 15, 2018 - 8:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Brendan's interview with Hollywood Reporter:

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/survivor-ghost-island-brendan-shapiro-exit-interview-1094687

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, March 15, 2018 - 8:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Also, from Hollywood Reporter, an interview with Jeff Probst about that TC:

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/survivor-ghost-island-jeff-probst-explains-michaels-move-1094637

Ark

07-09-2001

Thursday, March 15, 2018 - 8:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
Thanks for bringing these over Ginger. I can never find them. I hope you feel better and you recorded the show.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, March 15, 2018 - 9:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
thanks, Ark ..........

Flowerpower at Survivor Blows put a summary in of next week's show .... and since I'm under the weather, I'm snatching it (thanks Flowerpower)

Jiffy: Building strong bonds

See Jenna and Sebastian flirting
Sebastian conf: As long as she keeps flirting with me, she's not getting voted out..

Jiffy: and fostering trust...

Donathan: I bonded with Chris, I am kind of in the middle here...

At the challenge see Desiree hang on to a rope and get pulled underwater the whole length
Jiffy; WOW

Brendan (Exit):
I am bitterly disappointed...but we went out swinging after 16 years trying to get here, it's rare that expectations live up to real life, but this one did.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, March 15, 2018 - 11:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I think it is fascinating that JP thinks the stories are moving deeper and faster, I still can't even tell who is who and who is on what team, so I don't even feel involved at all yet.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, March 15, 2018 - 3:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
CBS Press Release Images are out. Here's the Reward Challenge:

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, March 15, 2018 - 3:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
I messed up on the last 2 pictures for the above post and had to redo them here: (There should be 6 pictures)

This looks to me as if the thrower must hit the paddles (which are probably revolving???) to make a flag pop up above. Must get all 3 flags to pop up to win??? Just a guess from the picture.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, March 15, 2018 - 3:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
And here's the Immunity Challenge........

A water challenge to collect puzzle pieces ending in a puzzle.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, March 16, 2018 - 6:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Kellyn is a beast on the puzzles. She's won three challenges for her tribe by solving the puzzles.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Friday, March 16, 2018 - 7:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Well, if Kellyn is not being helped by Bradley, and they lose...... we have Both Stephanie and Bradley on the NuMalolos going to TC.

On the NuNavitis we only have James.

That's the 3 names speculated here in this thread that don't make the merge......

So, in NuNavitis lose, James goes home. But if nuMalolo loses.....is it going to be Stephanie who had a personal sob story to tell last week, or is it Bradley who barely missed going home last week?

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Friday, March 16, 2018 - 7:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Ooops! I meant to post that post above in the General Thread.......sorry 'bout that!

Meanwhile, here's our CBS Misdirection clues for the week:

ONE CASTAWAY ATTEMPTS TO REKINDLE RELATIONSHIPS AFTER DUPING THEIR TRIBE, ON “SURVIVOR,” WEDNESDAY, MARCH 21

Dominick????

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, March 16, 2018 - 7:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Ginger, I'm still confused from the swap as to who is Old Malolo and Old Naviti. And now we have NuMalolo and NuNaviti. They swapped before I even knew who was on what team.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Friday, March 16, 2018 - 2:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Lexie ... I had a list at the beginning of last week's post. I'll run get it for you and delete the boot.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Friday, March 16, 2018 - 2:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Here it is:

NuMalolo:
Brendan (Booted at the last TC)
Jenna
Michael (HII - He played it at the last TC)
Stephanie
Bradley
Chelsea
Desiree
Kellyn
Sebastian

NuNaviti:
James
Laurel
Donathan
Libby
Angela
Wendell
Dominick (HII) plus Morgan willed Legacy Advantage to him
Chris

Plus the moderator has changed all the pictures at the start of our thread to reflect who is on purple and who is on orange now.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Friday, March 16, 2018 - 6:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
"A Diamond in the Rough" preview at Youtube.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSj9lWSTUfk

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Saturday, March 17, 2018 - 3:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Thanks Ginger!

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Sunday, March 18, 2018 - 5:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Another new promo at Youtube.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JW20E38_D0s

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Sunday, March 18, 2018 - 5:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Based on this picture, we can see who goes to Ghost Island:

This is a picture of the NuMalolo Tribe coming in for the Immunity Challenge. Notice, Stephanie is not with them. A few minutes lates Stephanie is shown doing the Immunity Challenge with them.

So ... it appears that Stephanie has been to Ghost Island between the Reward Challenge and the Immunity Challenge........which also tends to tell us that NuMalolo lost the Reward Challenge.

Tribalgirl

03-08-2016

Sunday, March 18, 2018 - 9:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tribalgirl a private message Print Post    
who is that, behind Des, with the bun on top of her head then? I thought that was Steph.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, March 18, 2018 - 11:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Chelsea?

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Sunday, March 18, 2018 - 12:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
With the bun on top of her head would be ......

Chelsea

This picture was taken a couple of minutes after the picture of them walking in was taken. Stephanie is not in the walking-in picture and she is on the back row in this picture ... ready to do the Immunity Challenge.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Sunday, March 18, 2018 - 12:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
Purple Chelsea...

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, March 18, 2018 - 3:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Took me a while to find the bun, LOL, the blue tank top, right?

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Sunday, March 18, 2018 - 4:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Yes ... Chelsea has dark auburn hair and it is in a bun for this picture. She is also wearing the orange buff of NuMalolo

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Monday, March 19, 2018 - 10:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Sneak Preview ------ at YouTube.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXOjo-ZId0A

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Tuesday, March 20, 2018 - 6:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
The voting has started over at Survivor Blows:

So far we have one vote for Stephanie and one for Bradley (which seems to go in with the scenario or pre-merge we have mentioned in the General Spoiler Thread).

It also tells me that Survivor Blows seems to believe that the tribe with Stephanie and Bradley on it is going to TC (that would be nuMalolo).

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Wednesday, March 21, 2018 - 11:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Dreamteamers practice the Reward Challenge

"Hitch A Ride"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIEtlCVfQQE

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert CA Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: