TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Episode 2 - March 7, 2018

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XXXVI - Ghost Island: Caution Caution - Spoilers Caution: Episode 2 - March 7, 2018 users admin

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, March 01, 2018 - 8:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Just getting a thread put up for the second episode.

This thread is only for things relating to episode 2. Things relating to the whole season goes in the general spoiler thread.

Thanks for all the help. First chemo is tomorrow ... Long day. PET scan was tiday ... Should get results tomorrow.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, March 01, 2018 - 8:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
The title of Episode 2 is "Only Time Will Tell"

Episode 2 is a surprise tribal swap. There is a picture of Jeff handing out new buffs on two trays ( one fir girls and one for guys)

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, March 01, 2018 - 9:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
keeping your sister in prayers

ooohhh so we go to girl vs boys for awhile interesting!

Reader234

08-13-2000

Thursday, March 01, 2018 - 10:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
Pamy, I’ll look now, but I interpreted that they had a tray of buffs for boys and a tray of buffs for girls so there’d be an even split on each team of boys vs girls?

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Friday, March 02, 2018 - 10:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
That's correct Reader

Reader234

08-13-2000

Friday, March 02, 2018 - 11:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
Some are calling this Episode 3
(I didn’t take notes, people confuse me this early, and I always make mistakes. That being said....)

I could only find 10 press photos (probably due to the drop your buff swaps).

Also, it’s speculation with the 2 trays, girl tray, boy tray. We’re looking at a 3 tribe, a picture of Boston Robs family in buffs led to a speculation of the 3rd tribe being dark green or black. It was a very cute picture of the girls/daughters

There was no challenge pictures shown, but one picked itself to wondering if the female was balancing (which means nothing lol)

Guess is Kelly’s Stephanie and Chelsea end up on one tribe
The other guess for boot is Chelsea and Angela, Angela because she’s the oldest female, both are considered short timers in speculation areas

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, March 02, 2018 - 1:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    

So much for happiness over having 3 tribes!

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Friday, March 02, 2018 - 6:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
It will have to be 3 tribes for the gals/guys to be even on each tribe since there are 9 gals/guys now.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, March 02, 2018 - 8:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
TY for clarifying Reader and Ginger!!

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Friday, March 02, 2018 - 8:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
There is a YouTube.com video listed under Only Time Will Tell Survivor. I saw a tweet from Martin Holmes that said there were a lot of spoilers in it. I looked and could not tell on iPad ... But not familiar enough with characters yet.

Checked Survivor Blows to see if they mentioned anything about it ... Nothing.

Good news today. My sister's scan came back that there is no other cancer involvement in her body ... But she still needs the chemo treatments because the removed tumor was very aggressive ... To thwart recurrence. Joy eac day fir our family!!! Thanks for the prayers.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Friday, March 02, 2018 - 9:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
Ginger, that’s good news! It truly is a fight!

I’ll check the YouTube tomorrow or Sunday (family gathering tomorrow)

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, March 03, 2018 - 1:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Ginger, good scan results!! To help with driving, besides Road to Recovery for free rides (American Cancer Society 1 800 227 2345), check with her insurance coverage for possible transportation, check with the hospital/cancer center (if they have social worker or navigators, case managers, etc., there may be a list of rides).

Some groups are using Uber or Lyft in a way that doesn't require an app, and some insurance companies will pay.

Some churches or other groups will hand together to drive members and of course some friends see the need and step in.

All this can help families .

Naturally family wants to be at the crucial appointments, but that can also be accomplished with speaker phones long distance.

I have been sending prayers for all of you.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Saturday, March 03, 2018 - 2:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
Seamonkey thank you for sharing I have a long term Facebook friend that is dealing with horrible cancer and little to no support in Delaware. (Her brother stole some of her pain meds) her daughter is special needs, (living in an assisted environment which is so awesome). My friend says there is no help, it makes me realize how spoiled we are here in Chicago area, there’s so many resources. I’ll pass this along to her too!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, March 03, 2018 - 2:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I hope it helps, Reader!

I am told the ability to fill ride requests varies greatly by area and that our area is better than most, but when I look at all the unfilled requests just within the distances I have set up, it makes me sad.

For a patient, things are already so stressful and worrying about how to get to treatment is a major stressor.

Having meds stolen would suck! This woman needs someone like Ginger in her life!

Really, there is no volunteer work I have done that is more needed or rewarding.. And as another driver has pointed out, more flexible.

We get to choose our drives so we aren't on a forced schedule.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, March 03, 2018 - 5:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Sea, that is wonderful info to share. I know you are an angel to so many!!

((Ginger and sister)))

Egbok

07-13-2000

Sunday, March 04, 2018 - 11:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Egbok a private message Print Post    
Ginger, thinking about you and your sister.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Sunday, March 04, 2018 - 12:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
My sister and I are so overwhelmed with all the love and support coming out of the TV Clubhouse family. Thank you guys, so much. Sister is doing awesome and seems to be in a positive place. With the help of the Good Lord we will have this thing locked up and behind us in 5 months (chemo treatment time). Hugs, ginger

P.S. Thanks a bunch Sea for all that super good info.

Knightpatti

12-05-2001

Sunday, March 04, 2018 - 2:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Knightpatti a private message Print Post    
(((Ginger and sis)))

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Monday, March 05, 2018 - 12:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Over at Survivor Blows it has been pointed out that
------------------------------

These tribe buff color changes are sighted.

Purple to red: Sebastian, Desiree and Chelsea

Red to Purple: Donathan

This must be the spoilers that were visible in the preview that was hinted at.

I'll be driving home tomorrow

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Monday, March 05, 2018 - 9:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Ginger, safe trip home and glad your sister is doing well enough for you to leave. I’ve been through it and a positive attitude is sooo important. Wishing her well and keeping her in my prayers. 💞💞

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Tuesday, March 06, 2018 - 5:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Jag ... you are absolutely right. And my sister has had a positive attitude. I think my being there helped her keep that attitude cause I've always been the big sister. So glad you seem to have made it safely through it.......

Meanwhile.....here's our CBS Misdirection Clues for the week:

A surprising tribe swap shakes up the game and one castaway sets their sights on one of their own, on Survivor, Wednesday, March 7 at 8/7c.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Tuesday, March 06, 2018 - 5:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Well ....... here we go. There are 18 left...

Jeff says "Drop You Buff"

Will the end result be two new mixtures of 9 versus 9? Or will it be 3 tribes of 6 vs 6 vs 6? No spoiler out there telling me the answer to that one.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, March 06, 2018 - 8:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I think your post yestrerday about the buffs would indicate only 2 tribes or am I misreading it?

Granny2b

07-07-2009

Tuesday, March 06, 2018 - 9:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Granny2b a private message Print Post    
Great news Ginger! safe travels

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Wednesday, March 07, 2018 - 7:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Here's the video from YouTube.com of the Dreamteamers practicing the challenge for Week 2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hC3j4aUCDQ

Looking at this, we can definitely tell it is going to still be 2 tribes (not 3).

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert CA Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: