TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
1st Show, Feb 28

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XXXVI - Ghost Island: 1st Show, Feb 28 users admin

“Can You Reverse the Curse?”

Survivor
Survivor (on CBS)

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through March 01, 2018Jimmer25 03-01-18  12:31 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Thursday, March 01, 2018 - 12:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Why can't they just call him Don.

His name annoys me like Wigglesworth's did.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, March 01, 2018 - 3:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Sea, about the legacy, I wonder if they will count it as curse not reversed since it didnt help Jacob...but I think it will help Morgan sooo does that reverse the curse count LOL

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, March 01, 2018 - 3:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I know Donathan is squeeling with delight. Sia posted on twitter she was #teamdonathan !!!

I actually have tears in my eyes imagining how this kid who is in small town with no openly gay people that he can relate to now has SIA! tweeeting about him!!!!!

Reader234

08-13-2000

Thursday, March 01, 2018 - 3:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
That is cool Pamy, thanks for sharing, when he gave up diving, I understood, when you watch the other guys failed attempts, I thought it was over, and when Probst went over and yelled encouragement, I was so hoping Donathan would at least try... but not only did he try, he succeeded! I was cheering...

It was a great Survivor moment!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, March 01, 2018 - 4:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Pamy.. Time will tell, but we still have one person who is not Morgan, who knows Morgan has it.

And Morgan says it will be hard not tontell... So, we wait and see.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, March 01, 2018 - 4:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
After so many years why wouldn't anyone going on Amazing Race learn to drive a stick shift and why wouldn't anyone going on Survivor practice 🏊 swimming and diving under water?

Maybe even untying knots?

It was a good show...

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Thursday, March 01, 2018 - 7:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
Exclusive: Stephanie Gonzalez talks 'Survivor: Ghost Island' (Part 1)

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/exclusive-stephanie-gonzalez-talks-survivor-ghost-island-%28part-1%29-23623.php

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Thursday, March 01, 2018 - 10:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
I had to Google who is Sia? Figured it was not our TVCH poster, who I think might now be deceased.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Thursday, March 01, 2018 - 10:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
Juju, I know Sia only because of Dance Moms, reality tv strikes again for me

She’s also been spoofed on Ellen, which I watch.. Sia is much better for me on her spoofs on Ellen

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Friday, March 02, 2018 - 4:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
I first heard of Sia on AGT and DWTS.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Friday, March 02, 2018 - 6:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I think Gonzalez was trying to face in that interview.

Perhaps if she had left well enough alone she would have stayed.

The surprised, disgusted look on her face as she was voted out showed that she didn't expect to go.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Friday, March 02, 2018 - 8:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Yeah, I'm not buying her "I knew I was being voted out" story either. Did we see her talk to the camera after being voted out? I didn't see it after the first hour and my recording cut off before the end of the second hour.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Friday, March 02, 2018 - 9:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I meant to write save face

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, March 02, 2018 - 10:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
TVCH's Sia did pass away last year.

Merrysea

08-13-2004

Friday, March 02, 2018 - 3:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Merrysea a private message Print Post    
The Sia they are talking about showed up at the finale of season 32. She was wearing a hat with fringe that hid her face. She gave Tai $50,000 for himself and said she'd give another $50,000 for his favorite animal charity.

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Friday, March 02, 2018 - 6:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
Exclusive: Jacob Derwin talks 'Survivor: Ghost Island' (Part 1)

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/exclusive-jacob-derwin-talks-survivor-ghost-island-%28part-1%29-23625.php

"Jacob, a 22-year-old music teacher from Merrick, NY,"

No wonder Jacob was so easily manipulated by a sweetie. Seems kinda homely so having a pretty girl come on to him likely left him playing with his bawls instead of his brains.

Telling her he gave the secret advantage to ?Morgan?, they didn't show if she then shared those details with the rest of their teammates. What do you want to bet, when there's a merge she heads straight to ?Morgan? to say 'My dear friend Jacob gave you the advantage. I tried everything to save him but the others all voted him out, so why don't you & I be BFFs now?'

Jacob was played hook, line, and sinker!
Now Bisc is off to read his exit interview myself.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, March 02, 2018 - 7:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Sia was on survivor a few seasons ago at reunion she gave Tai $ cuz she loved how he was with the chicken

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, March 02, 2018 - 8:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
LOL didnt see Merry's post...so yah what she said :-)

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Wednesday, March 07, 2018 - 6:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
Exclusive: Stephanie Gonzalez talks 'Survivor: Ghost Island' (Part 2)

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/exclusive-stephanie-gonzalez-talks-survivor-ghost-island-%28part-2%29-23655.php

Exclusive: Jacob Derwin talks 'Survivor: Ghost Island' (Part 2)

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/exclusive-jacob-derwin-talks-survivor-ghost-island-%28part-2%29-23657.php

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert CA Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: