TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through December 20, 2017

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XXXV - Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers: Caution Caution - Spoilers Caution: December 20, 2017 Episode --- 2 hour Finale: Archive through December 20, 2017 users admin

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Monday, December 18, 2017 - 5:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
I hope you're wrong Ginger... the next 3 to go that is... cuz I want Devon in the F3!!! And I'd love it if he won!!!

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Monday, December 18, 2017 - 7:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
So, on Facebook, Jim Early commented on Survivor Whispers.

“We’ve never had a tie on finale night before”. That’s all he said. Might be a clue. Plus, he has Ben and Chrissy as the cover page. Hmmmmm.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, December 18, 2017 - 8:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Ugh.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Monday, December 18, 2017 - 9:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Which would mean.......la.de.da, according to Jim Early,
The person who did not tie casts the vote for the winner.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, December 19, 2017 - 7:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
And I don't see any of the remaining five breaking the tie and voting for Ben to win (but I could be way wrong).

This may be the Best. Finale. Ever. since two people have to make fire at F4 so the winner can get into the F3, and now a tie for the first time ever? Slap my booty and call me Judy - I'm so excited!!!

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Tuesday, December 19, 2017 - 8:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Kookliebird ...... so now we finally have something to hang our hats on......thank you!

So, if it is a tie, and the two are Chrissy and Ben, who is that 3rd person? ... this is really neat!

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, December 19, 2017 - 9:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Judy, Judy, Judy! Sorry, Lexie, just had to do that!

If it's Mike, I think he votes for Ben. They have shown him constantly saying that Ben was a force.

If it's Ryan, I actually think he might go with Ben, as well, even though he has been allied with Chrissy. He knows a good player when he sees one.

For Devon, I really have not got a clue. But, my gut says Chrissy.

Having said that, if they vote the night of the finale, after having seen all the episodes, it may color their judgment in the end.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, December 19, 2017 - 11:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Ryan might vote for Chrissy. Just because she's not the most likable person out there doesn't mean she's not a good player. And she has been very loyal to Ryan all season long. She's never once talked about getting rid of him.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Tuesday, December 19, 2017 - 4:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
The Press Release Pics for the F5 Immunity Challenge are up:

Not that it means anything, but all the pictures that are shown around camp after these pictures do not have Mike in them............???

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Tuesday, December 19, 2017 - 5:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
But there are 5 challenge lanes... the pink one in the middle has no one on it... so where is Mike?

So... if the F3 is Dr. Mike, Ben, and Chrissy... and Dr. Mike casts the winning vote.... HOW COOL FOR HIM!! That is one reason why I like him... he's watched Survivor forever and he's living out a dream... How cool for him to have a huge role in Survivor History!!!

I always root for the Fan of the game... especially when they are a plucky underdog!!

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, December 19, 2017 - 6:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
There's a little bitty head in the water about halfway between the 2 platforms, which has to be Chrissy because I only see men on the 2nd platform.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Tuesday, December 19, 2017 - 6:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
It's Mike, Devon, Chrissy (in the water), Ryan and then Ben (far right).

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, December 19, 2017 - 8:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Lexie Slap my booty and call me Judy
LMAO!!! I'm going to work this into a sentence daily from now on!!!!

Tribalgirl

03-08-2016

Tuesday, December 19, 2017 - 8:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tribalgirl a private message Print Post    
JEarly has just posted a 'banner' pic with Mike, Chrissy and Devon, hmmm, now, how does it all shake down to them??? Looks like that might be the final 3

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Tuesday, December 19, 2017 - 9:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
So if everything that has been discussed here today is correct...

...and there is a tie... do you think TPTB wanted a tie to happen... that's why there is an even number in the jury. When was the kast time there was an even number jury?

Panda

07-15-2005

Tuesday, December 19, 2017 - 10:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Panda a private message Print Post    
The funny part about Jim's banner is that if you click on it, you can see all 5 people left but in regular view it is only Mike, Chrissy and Devon in that position, I believe it was chosen for that!

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Wednesday, December 20, 2017 - 6:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
But, on FB ladeda "..............
He has posted that................
Dr Mike is in 5th place..........

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Wednesday, December 20, 2017 - 6:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Could be the order of elimination?

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Wednesday, December 20, 2017 - 6:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Well, then ....... if Dr. Mike ........
just, as a bit of reference .....

is booted out at 5th......

And Ryan is not in the F3, Ryan has to lose the fire challenge. Survivor Blows has a close up of somebody in the fire challenge, and they say it is Devon because of the shirt sleeves. I'll go get that pic and put it here next.

Which would mean that Ben or Chrissy won the F4 Immunity Challenge and the one chose the other.

Need to go get the picture of Chrissy with her arm around Ben's shoulder. If you win, you pick me...and if I win, I'll pick you (Now who would have thought they would honor that pact?).

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Wednesday, December 20, 2017 - 6:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Here's the two pictures from Survivor Blows:

From this, and the shirt sleeve, they speculate that one of the fire-makers (tie breaker) is Devon.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Wednesday, December 20, 2017 - 6:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
And this could be the bargain-making???

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, December 20, 2017 - 7:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Cass_Cat, they always have an even number of jurors (at least for quite a few of the past seasons) when they went to a F3. TPTB have been dying for a tie which has to be broken on live TV.

If they have a tie for the first time in 35 seasons tonight, it will be Survivor history and the stuff production dreams are made of.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Wednesday, December 20, 2017 - 7:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
With the picture, it could be.........
That the back 2 go next, since one is already confirmed.
Leaving the final 3 as Devon, Chrissy and Ryan. I could easily see a scenario where Chrissy and Ryan tie and Devon has to break it.

Vickie

07-16-2004

Wednesday, December 20, 2017 - 9:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vickie a private message Print Post    
To me all five were working it so I am happy going into this last episode. Can’t wait to see which of them pulls it off.

Vickie

07-16-2004

Wednesday, December 20, 2017 - 9:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vickie a private message Print Post    
For Pam I hope you win your pot. Ben made it to the finals.