TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through December 18, 2017

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XXXV - Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers: Caution Caution - Spoilers Caution: December 20, 2017 Episode --- 2 hour Finale: Archive through December 18, 2017 users admin

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Wednesday, December 13, 2017 - 8:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Next week is the 2 hour Finale followed by live show

Thanks to Flowerpower at Survivor Blows, we have a transcript of the preview that aired after tonight's show:

(Note: They have recycled some pictures in the previews)

Jeff: Next time on the Season finale:
Only 5 are left: See them walking on the beach ... Then shows Ben, Ryan, Mike, Chrissy, Devon in fast succession.

Ben: This is where it gets tricky

Devon (sitting with Ryan): It's crazy it is coming down to this.

Chrissy: No matter what you expect, something else is going to happen.

Mike: This game could blow up yet again.

Jeff: The final secret advantage.

Jeff: Who will outlast all the rest and claim the title of Sole Survivor...

Granny2b

07-07-2009

Thursday, December 14, 2017 - 10:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Granny2b a private message Print Post    
Jeff's interview with Dalton
http://ew.com/tv/2017/12/14/survivor-jeff-probst-heroes-healers-hustlers-final-five/

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, December 14, 2017 - 1:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Thanks Granny ... I was in charge of a Ladie's Christmas Bunko gathering this morning.

And the teaser at the bottom of that interview

Dalton Ross: Okay, big three-hour finale and reunion show coming up next week. Tease us up and tease us up good!
Jeff Probst: One of the best finales ever. It’s dramatic and emotional and surprising. So good. You’ll be riveted.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, December 14, 2017 - 1:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Ashley's interview today with Hollywood Reporter:

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/survivor-ashley-nolan-exit-interview-1067629

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, December 14, 2017 - 6:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Jeff Probst promises one of the best Finale shows ever in this Hollywood Reporter interview

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/survivor-jeff-probst-previews-season-35-finale-1067363

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, December 15, 2017 - 8:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I dont see how any finale could top the one that Adam won. I also dont see how this could be the best ever when you have players that people aren't super passionate about.

I'm sure it will be a great finale but best ever??? thats some big shoes to fill

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, December 15, 2017 - 11:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Well what else do you expect him to say? He financially gains from the show...to him they are all the best ever!

I don't even remember who Adam is...LOL!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, December 15, 2017 - 11:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Adam's mom had cancer, she died within a week of his return from filming survivor. Millen vs gen x. the season with Zeke

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, December 15, 2017 - 1:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Ok, I just went and looked and now I remember...I was rooting for Ken which is probably why I don't remember Adam, although I do remember the story now.

Ark

07-09-2001

Friday, December 15, 2017 - 5:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
Ashley looking for her "thing" in her Ponderosa video cracked me up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xHbJ2peC5I

Granny2b

07-07-2009

Friday, December 15, 2017 - 9:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Granny2b a private message Print Post    
I love how everyone that has gone to Ponderosa has such a great attitude.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Saturday, December 16, 2017 - 3:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Okay, Guys ... get ready for the new twist

I originally posted this July 9th in the General Spoiler thread, but I'm sure by now most of us have forgotten. Here's what I posted on July 9th.

Inside Survivor has confirmed the following information

Change at the F4 level in Season 35

In Season 35, the winner of the Final Four Immunity Challenge will not only guarantee their spot at the Final Tribal Council, but they will also have the power to choose one other person to join them. The two castaways not chosen will then battle it out in a fire-making challenge with the winner advancing to the Final Three. This means the last proper vote-off will take place at the Final Five.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Saturday, December 16, 2017 - 3:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
That should be exciting!

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Saturday, December 16, 2017 - 5:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Wow that’s different.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Saturday, December 16, 2017 - 7:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Dang, I bet none of them are expecting that. The producers have not shown many fire-making shots to my knowledge. We will all be in the dark when that one drops.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, December 16, 2017 - 8:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
TY Ginger because I did totally forget!

Vickie

07-16-2004

Sunday, December 17, 2017 - 3:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vickie a private message Print Post    
If Ben make final four he would get it as he is a fire builder in camp. They had shown it last week when he got up and everyone was still sleeping. So he built a fire to see who might get up and no one did. So the camera folks panned in on the fire. Ben went idol hunting and got the clue.

I remembered that is why this stood out to me.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Sunday, December 17, 2017 - 6:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Good for you for remembering that, Vickie. After reading Juju's post, I went over to Inside Survivor and panned over 3 episodes back in the Press Release pictures and could not find a one that was of anybody doing the fire at camp.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, December 17, 2017 - 10:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Vickie, ahhhh foreshadowing! I bet he loses the immunity and isnt picked to go to final 4 wins by making fire and then wins game!

Vickie

07-16-2004

Sunday, December 17, 2017 - 2:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vickie a private message Print Post    
At this point I am not sure who I want to win. They are all playing the game and have made good moves to make it this far.

They really have not been showing anyone making fire till I saw that last show where Ben made the fire. Usually the folks make a point of saying how they are doing this and that around camp and we see some of it. Not this one. I wonder if because of this new twist of the show they cut all that out.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, December 17, 2017 - 2:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I would like to see Devon or Ben win

personally Ben winning benefits me as I have him in my work pool! I would win 100! wahooo!

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Monday, December 18, 2017 - 7:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Aha, but the picture that Jim Early put up, puts that in question.
Why did he have a picture of Ben, Devon and Ashley.

It was hyped that it was a picture of the Final 3.

But, now that Ashley is gone, the picture might represent the next 3 to go.....Ashley, followed by Ben and Devon.

We just never know........such a yarn we spin!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, December 18, 2017 - 9:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
oohhhh didnt think of that!

Roxip

01-29-2004

Monday, December 18, 2017 - 9:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
It has been said that Ryan does nothing at camp...

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Monday, December 18, 2017 - 10:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Supposedly Ryan is a good talker, a good strategist, and a history buff on Survivor...

He sucked Chrissy in with that original idol he had to pass on and he sucked Devon in with an alliance until Devon became leery of him.

So, in his own way, he is probably a good player in that sense...but I can't see the jury giving him the winnings for that.

If Final 3 is actually Chrissy, Ryan and Mike ... I would think that would be the best scenario for Chrissy.