TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through December 13, 2017

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XXXV - Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers: 12th Show, Dec 13: Archive through December 13, 2017 users admin

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Tuesday, December 12, 2017 - 8:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
"The Survivor Devil"

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, December 13, 2017 - 9:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Well that sounds intense.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, December 13, 2017 - 4:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
CBS‏Verified account @CBS
17s18 seconds ago
More
So close, yet so far away. Which #Survivor Castaways Will Earn Their Spot In The Final Five? More: http://spr.ly/6018DGeVe

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Wednesday, December 13, 2017 - 4:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
so... next Wednesday is the Finale? Double boot tonight?

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Wednesday, December 13, 2017 - 4:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
Whoa.........intensifies my interest! Let the show begin.

Granny2b

07-07-2009

Wednesday, December 13, 2017 - 5:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Granny2b a private message Print Post    
wow, this season really went by fast! So, thank's again for all of you who help to spoil for us and keep us informed! Happy holiday's everyone!

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Wednesday, December 13, 2017 - 6:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
My goodness, this season has flown by.

Happy Holidays everyone from Me Too!

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Wednesday, December 13, 2017 - 6:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
Chrissy wins immunity. Doesn’t look good for Joe but who knows.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, December 13, 2017 - 6:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
http://www.goldderby.com/article/2017/survivor-35-episode-13-recap-the-survivor-devil-ben-drieber

8:00 p.m. – Back at camp after last week’s tribal, everyone seems pretty shocked that all of their votes for Ben were for nothing though Ben is very proud of himself. He says there’s no hard feelings, but he has to say that if he hopes to make any moves this week. When he walks away, the remaining five scurry to try and agree to voting him out next no matter what.

8:03 p.m. – Devon tells Ben that he voted the wrong person out because now Devon is going to be the one to beat him at immunity. Devon has made some pretty bold statements recently–I wonder if they’ll bite him in the butt eventually.

8:04 p.m. – The next morning while everyone else still sleeps, Ben is up early and already looking for another idol, assuming that his used idol is now hidden again. Before he can find it, Chrissy and Mike wake up and knows that he’s probably out looking for an idol. Instead of going after him, they hope that he just doesn’t find it. That’s an… interesting strategy!

8:09 p.m. – Jumping right into the reward challenge and they’ll be competing in three teams of two: red is Ben/Ashley, blue is Ryan/Mike and yellow is Devon/Chrissy. Each pair will be attached via rope and must traverse an obstacle course and at the end they’ll have to hook five rings on a post. The winners will be a helicopter ride to a private island resort where they’ll have a meat and seafood dinner with cocktails and dessert as well as an overnight stay.

8:11 p.m. – The first obstacle is jumping over and under posts in the water and Ben and Ashley move quickly through it as the first pair to get to the beach where the are more posts but closer to the sand. Chrissy and Devon make it to the beach next, leaving Ryan and Mike way behind.

8:13 p.m. – In the third stage, Ben and Ashley get tangled in their rope, opening room for Devon and Chrissy to make up ground. Both teams make it to the final stage where they’ll throw the rings at the same time.

8:14 p.m. – Devon is the first to get a ring hooked, followed by Mike who gets one as well. Then Ben gets three in a row as Devon catches up to get his third as well. Then Devon gets his fourth and as Ben just misses his, Devon throws again and makes his fifth, winning reward for him and Chrissy!

8:15 p.m. – Oooh! Jeff gives them the chance to invite only one other player along with them and to Ashley’s surprise they decide on Ryan. Ashley seems to think that Devon would have chosen her and she honestly looks really upset, much to Ben’s delight because it gives him a chance to stir some drama up and switch the alliances around in his favor.

8:19 p.m. – Back at camp while the other three are at their reward, Mike is also pissed that he wasn’t chosen to go on the reward and says that Ryan was the least deserving to go on the reward. Ben, on the other hand, doesn’t mind as much and asks Ashley and Mike who they want to vote for next. Mike and Ashley both tell Ben that they’ll be voting him out because he’s the biggest threat. Ben says Mike is his next target and perhaps he’ll be able to work with Ashley.

8:21 p.m. – When Ben tries to talk to Ashley about voting Mike out, she stands her ground and doesn’t give Ben much room to work her. She knows that he’s just saying what he needs to in order to save himself. Hitting a wall with both of them, Ben goes off to look for the idol again. Mike says he looked all over the island for the idol so he’s not going to follow Ben around while he looks for it.

8:24 p.m. – Meanwhile, on the reward, Ryan is thrilled to have been chosen on one of the best rewards of the season. Devon uses the meal as an opportunity to confirm with the other two that Ben has to go first and then warns them against Mike who could be working both sides of things as well as being the one that pissed the jury off the least. Chrissy gives Devon the option of going to the end with her and Ryan and Devon actually seems open to it. Both Devon and Ryan seem eager to reignite the friendship they had from the beginning of the game. Ryan and Chrissy both seem to think that Devon would be beatable in the finals.

8:26 p.m. – Chrissy’s conundrum is whether she uses this newfound alliance with Devon to take Ashley out now instead of Ben. The benefits of that would be completely severing Devon’s ties to her so that he’s truly aligned with them, but the downside is leaving such a big threat like Ben in the game for another round of play.

8:30 p.m. – And now for the immunity challenge! In this one it’ll be another obstacle course, but involving stages of ladders and then ending with a cog puzzle at the top of the tower. Both Ben and Devon make it through the first couple of obstacles quickly, leaving everyone else behind.

8:32 p.m. – At the sandbag toss, Ashley makes hers first, but everyone else makes theirs right after her, keeping the race pretty even heading into the next stage. At that stage, Ben takes the lead followed by Chrissy, Mike, Ryan and Ashley. But shortly after Devon finishes it, too, and all six are at the cog puzzle together.

8:34 p.m. – Chrissy and Ben both get to a point where they look near the end, but just like that Chrissy starts spinning her cogs and drops her flag to win immunity! That means Ben is vulnerable to elimination, but Ashley is also vulnerable, giving Chrissy the chance to decide which of the two she wants to send home.

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Wednesday, December 13, 2017 - 6:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
Ben has a clue to the idol but not sure he found ir.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, December 13, 2017 - 6:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
ooooh, interesting.

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Wednesday, December 13, 2017 - 6:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
Ben played the idol.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Wednesday, December 13, 2017 - 6:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
La Di Dah...

Ben found and played the HII. Ashley voted out.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, December 13, 2017 - 6:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
http://www.goldderby.com/article/2017/survivor-35-episode-13-recap-the-survivor-devil-ben-driebergen-news/

8:40 p.m. – Upon their return to camp, Ben is obviously bummed that he lost because he knows he “needed” it to stay in the game. He offers to get water for everyone and uses the time to look, yet again, for the idol. And, yet again, everyone is too lazy and too cocky to follow him. With him gone, everyone agrees, yet again, to vote for Ben.

8:42 p.m. – In order to prevent one of themselves going home, Chrissy gets the group of four to agree to split the votes between Ben and Mike so that Mike will go home if Ben plays an idol. That creates an opportunity for Chrissy and Ryan to instead use Mike to send Ashley home. Mike, however, stands his ground and suggests that they stick with getting rid of Ben right now. Chrissy makes the mistake of pitching the Ashley vote to Devon as well, but he sees that as a crazy move.

8:44 p.m. – Left on his own, Ben finds a clue to another idol that says the idol is tied underneath their shelter. He’ll have to grab it when everyone is away from camp, or right under their noses while they’re there. With the other boys at the fire, Ben retreats to the shelter and begins to reach through the cracks in the shelter to look for the idol. Unfortunately for us the producers don’t let us see if he finds it and we go straight to tribal council instead!

8:46 p.m. – At tribal, Jeff asks Ben if it’s as clear as it was last time that everyone wants Ben to go home. He says yes and points out the tight couples of Devon/Ashley and Ryan/Chrissy. Jeff uses that as an in to ask Ashley about Devon not choosing her for the reward which sets off a petty fight between Ashley and Chrissy.

8:48 p.m. – Jeff asks everyone whether or not they have a “final three,” but only Ben answers that he does not and is willing to go to the end with any combination of two people. Mike doubles down on thinking that Ben needs to go home because he’s tricky. Later, Ben challenges Devon as a player that hasn’t made many big moves in the game and based on the looks of the jury they might actually agree with him. Devon seems confident and says that Ben is definitely going home, but Ben whips out the idol and puts it around his neck!

8:51 p.m. – Chrissy calls him out as being ridiculous for being so dramatic about it! Ben makes a pitch to Ashley that she vote with him and eliminate Mike. He then pitches Devon and he says he doesn’t think Ben will use it, but then Ben gets up and gives the idol to Jeff to play it. That leaves the vote unsettled as it is time to vote.

8:54 p.m. – Jeff reads the votes, confirming that votes for Ben will not count: Mike, Ashley, Ashley, Ashley, Ashley. Looks like all five of them voted for Ashley and Ashley voted for Mike. On her way out she brushes off Devon’s attempts to say bye. Perhaps a bitter juror?! That’s exciting. But I have to say, Ashley deserved better.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Wednesday, December 13, 2017 - 6:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
This is a fun tribe council season. Probably the best.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Wednesday, December 13, 2017 - 7:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
I'm lovin' me some Ben. I would love to see Chrissy voted out but she has Devon and Ryan soo she ain't going anywhere.
Season finale next week.

Granny2b

07-07-2009

Wednesday, December 13, 2017 - 7:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Granny2b a private message Print Post    
YOU GO BEN!!!! thank's spoilers!

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Wednesday, December 13, 2017 - 7:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I had to laugh at Ben finding another idol. He sure is playing hard.

And what was with Crissy getting annoyed at him for it, she was such a poor sport.

He did try to save Ashley. But only he and Devon were on her side.

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Wednesday, December 13, 2017 - 8:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
What Karuuna said.

Last week I was so eager to see Ben go, but this week I was rooting for him. I soooo don’t want Chrissy anywhere in the finale. She’s a little too smug for me.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Wednesday, December 13, 2017 - 8:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
OH... I see Devon voted against Ashley.. there is no loyalty this year.... At. All.

Rvon

12-11-2003

Wednesday, December 13, 2017 - 9:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
I have never liked Chrissy from day one. I always thought she was a little too smug through most of this season. I hope the jury saw this too.

Rvon

12-11-2003

Wednesday, December 13, 2017 - 9:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
Chrissy..........”This is my time to be in control of the game.” Barf!!!!!

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Wednesday, December 13, 2017 - 10:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
In the beginning of the show wasn't it Devon who said basically the opposite? Smart guy!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, December 13, 2017 - 10:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Yeah, Devon turned traitor. So did Ben.

Depressing.. Chrissy has brought up Ashley name and finally she got to be the last woman.

I wish I liked her even a little bit, but I don't.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, December 13, 2017 - 10:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Devon, what an idiot, he just lost the game. I was really rooting for him but didnt like this move at all!!!

Chrissy just rubs me the wrong way and I feel that on paper I should really like her but I just could not care less about her