TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
12th Show, Dec 13

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XXXV - Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers: 12th Show, Dec 13 users admin

"The Survivor Devil"

Survivor
Survivor (on CBS)

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through December 13, 2017Pamy25 12-13-17  10:47 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Thursday, December 14, 2017 - 2:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
I, too, hope the jury saw that; he had every right to feel jubilant. Anyone who was told they’d be going out would be jubilant under the circumstances. She acts so entitled.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, December 14, 2017 - 4:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
What Chrissy should have said was "This is my time to be in control of MY game."

And she's right. The person who controls who gets voted out every week is usually the person who is in control of the game. And that's how you win $1 million (assuming the jury isn't bitter).

Panda

07-15-2005

Thursday, December 14, 2017 - 4:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Panda a private message Print Post    
I find I am root for whomever is the one the group says has to go, so I was glad when Ben found the HII - he sure is playing! and everyone should be looking for it!

I liked Devin, he's cute seems nice but he is wishy washy and not for reasons like others need to be.

I can't believe Ryan and Mike are still in this - of course they had to be paired up for the challenge!

Kappy

06-28-2002

Thursday, December 14, 2017 - 6:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I can never understand those players who moan about people like Ben when they look for the idol. DUH - Get off your rear ends and either follow him or look for it yourselves!

Those letting Chrissy tell them who to vote for each week deserve to lose to her. She'll pick Devon to go at the last minute next week.

Rvon

12-11-2003

Thursday, December 14, 2017 - 9:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
I think Ben should have let the Tribal Council play out instead of jumping in and giving his idol to Jeff when he did.

If he kept quiet, most likely they all would have voted for him. I know Chrissy was talking about voting out Ashley, but I think Ben irritated her enough last night to vote him out.

He should have let the vote go through and have his votes negated. I don't think he would have voted out Ashley, but he could have voted out Devon. And that would have been a huge blindside.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, December 14, 2017 - 10:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Ben wanted them all to vote for Mike.

But I think you're right Rvon. It would have been a better play for Ben to be quiet, and then get to choose who gets voted out.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Thursday, December 14, 2017 - 11:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I actually liked that he played the idol beforehand. I thought it was a genius move on Ben's part to deflect her being voted out to the others. It resulted in everyone showing their hand (alliances) with their voting. If he had held the idol, then all the 'blame' would be on him for voting Ashley out. As it was, he forced the others to 'officially' vote for Ashley, while he's telling everyone to vote Mike. If Devon or Christy make it to the finale, Ashley would have hard feelings... probably more for Devon.
Having said that, IMO, the only way Ben makes it to the finale is to win out on the immunity challenges.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, December 14, 2017 - 12:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
And is there a super idol coming into play as shown on the previews?

I concur about Ben making it to the finale only through winning immunities...but wouldn't it be Survivor greatness if he did? I'm rooting for him.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, December 14, 2017 - 1:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Kooklie, that's a very good point. Now I agree with you. I'm just as fickle with my alliances as the Survivor players are.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Thursday, December 14, 2017 - 1:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
It took all the focus off of him and shifted it to the others. He just had to sit back and watch it happen! Smart guy. I want Ben to win, but it's a long shot. A lot of things have to go his way to even make it to the finale.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Thursday, December 14, 2017 - 2:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Chrissy is loyal to Ryan because he had the Super HII in the first episode and since he wasn't going to tribal he secretly transferred it to Chrissy who in turn didn't use it on her "friend" Katrina who was voted out. I see Ryan, Chrissy and Devon F3. Wish they had FF and we all could vote for Ben.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Thursday, December 14, 2017 - 2:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Jag, if that happens, it's Ryan who is the link there between Chrissy and Devon.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Thursday, December 14, 2017 - 2:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Rather than pick a favorite player, I will pick my least-favorite player:

Devon, there is a reservation for you at Loser Lodge. Ponderosa is right down the road. It was filled.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, December 14, 2017 - 3:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I think that Chrissy might need to watch out for Ryan and Devon together...oh never mind...it would never occur to Devon and at this point I think Ryan has totally lost his motivation in the game...for someone who was prominent early on in the season he sure has gone under the radar the last few weeks.

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Thursday, December 14, 2017 - 6:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
Exclusive: Ashley Nolan talks 'Survivor' -- Ben Driebergen and I were actually close, people feared we'd join forces

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/exclusive-ashley-nolan-talks-survivor----ben-driebergen-and-i-were-actually-close-people-feared-wed-join-forces-23231.php

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Thursday, December 14, 2017 - 6:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
Survivor: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers | Ponderosa #6 - Ashley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xHbJ2peC5I

Sugar

08-15-2000

Friday, December 15, 2017 - 6:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
I'm wondering if there are too many Hidden Immunity Idols in the game these days or I just don't like who finds them and remains in the game.
Would love to see Ben out next.
Final 3, Chrissy, Ryan and don't care if it is Devon or Mike, just not Ben.

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Friday, December 15, 2017 - 6:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
Exclusive: Ashley Nolan talks 'Survivor' -- I think Mike Zahalsky turned Devon Pinto against me

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/exclusive-ashley-nolan-talks-survivor----i-think-mike-zahalsky-turned-devon-pinto-against-me-23234.php

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Wednesday, December 20, 2017 - 7:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
Exclusive: Ashley Nolan talks 'Survivor' -- I always thought Chrissy Hofbeck was a huge threat, Mike Zahalsky a blind wanderer

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/exclusive-ashley-nolan-talks-survivor----i-always-thought-chrissy-hofbeck-was-huge-threat-mike-zahalsky-blind-wanderer-23257.php

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert CA Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: